Author Topic: Post Your RR2 Bots  (Read 42855 times)

Offline DylanTRM

• Antweight
  • Rep: -2
  • Accompishments:THWT2 Champion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post Your RR2 Bots
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2020, 12:57:53 AM »
Revolution(flipper)
Screenshot (316).png

Offline DylanTRM

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2020, 12:58:33 AM »
Bomshell(have no clue how to do the rest of the mouth)
Screenshot (317).png

Offline DylanTRM

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2020, 12:59:07 AM »
Khaos(lifter that actually works)
Screenshot (318).png

Offline DylanTRM

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2020, 12:59:45 AM »
Orbit 2(flipper,very powerful)
Screenshot (319).png

Offline DylanTRM

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: August 11, 2020, 01:00:15 AM »
Barracuda(horizontal,W.I.P)
Screenshot (320).png

Offline DylanTRM

• Antweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: August 11, 2020, 01:00:28 AM »
all of these made in feb 16

Offline KidDelta

• Treasure Sniper
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • "To Comfort the Disturbed, and Disturb the Comfort
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
« Reply #306 on: August 11, 2020, 01:08:40 AM »
Jeez man you can just make one post with all of these instead of 10 posts. Also learn how to attach images.
I shouldn't have come here

Offline Kim hyun woo

• Antweight
  • Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: August 11, 2020, 08:44:55 AM »

Robot Name: Stealth
Weapon: Very low height disc spinner
Championship most streak: 3 Winning Streak
"Stealth," which had a very outstanding and efficient design, was praised as "a robot close to perfection" from its first appearance, but I thought it was pointless because it lost to "RATS High Kick" in the first game.
However, "Stealth" later made it to the championship by going straight to the championship and attacking the "speed" with a strong attack, using a strategy to dig into the slope and fatally wound with a low disc spinner.
After that, he neutralized the attack of Sabang Bulpae 2, the top-ranked Attacker robot at the time, and attacked the wheels several times to damage the drive to win two consecutive games. And "Stealth" took the attack of the Battlebot "Spin King" funny and attacked the wheels.
 So "Stealth"won 3 consecutive wins.
However, at this time, there was a robot that blocked the undefeated march of "Stealth," which was called "Lunge."
"Lunge" launched an exquisite attack on "Stealth" and won as a result of the decision due to its superior maneuverability.
But the true appearance of "Stealth" has been since.
Since then, "Stealth" has continued its winning streak that no robot has ever tried.
In the season of "Robot Power 3rd Korea Robot Competition," he won the championship with overwhelming performances in both the preliminaries and the finals, winning the battle robot "RATS high kick," Trident 2," back-rush" in the "Robot Power" competition, and then showing a powerful performance against the robot "Sabang bulpae 2" with a newly upgraded battle.
In addition, "Stealth" met the "RATS high kick" again in the championship, damaged the lift and won the championship, and the drum spinner battle robot "Harpoon", which had a lot of weak driving parts, also damaged the wheel and won the championship.
A total of 13 consecutive wins in the Championship and Special Season combined.

Since then, the image of "stealth" has been fixed as invincible and perfect, and even the early strong battle robots, Even the robot "Trident 2", which was put on the hall of fame, was even defeated in the special season, so it was recognized by all the audience as an unshakable iron wall.
However, there was a Shocker who broke it all, and it was the Battle Robot" Back Rush," which was renewed splendidly after a series of defeats.
In a 4th final  run against challenger "Back Rush", it was not pushed too much and damaged the drive with a proper surprise attack. But the "Back Rush" attack was also strong, so it struck hard on the side of "Stalth" in a head-to-head confrontation to remove "Back Rush"'s auxiliary wheels.
And when the "stealth" body floated and the disk stopped, "Back Rush" attacked the flank several times without missing a chance to return the "stealth", and broke the "stealth" disk spinner weapon with overwhelming force.
So "Stealth" ended up handing over an invincible image and a place of victory.
Afterwards, in the 2006 "Seoul National University of Science and Technology Robot Competition", in a game against "Lunge", the body of "Stealth" was completely damaged and disappeared.

Offline JN_2002

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: February 10, 2021, 09:50:10 PM »
Hello! I am JN 2002. I have YouTube channel there with more than 3k Subscribers. I just want to say that I am new here at Gametech-mod and also new for RR2. Just might wondering if my robots is actually leftright inverted. I'm not sure why but maybe you can investigate this. Here it is for my bots!   Note! (This bots was made on Alpha build version!)

Detail:

Robot 1:
Name: Gravestone
Desc: A mini version of Tombstone from Battlebots. Not quite perfectly since the LeftRight control are inverted... (Don't let this bot's blade hit the rail or it will send of flying!)

Robot 2:
Name: Imperfect Phoenix
Desc: A bit of replica from Perfect Phoenix from Battlebots 2020. Didn't make this perfectly since the LeftRight control are inverted... (Don't let this bot's blade hit the rail or it will send of flying!)

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: February 11, 2021, 01:58:16 AM »
Hello! I am JN 2002. I have YouTube channel there with more than 3k Subscribers. I just want to say that I am new here at Gametech-mod and also new for RR2. Just might wondering if my robots is actually leftright inverted. I'm not sure why but maybe you can investigate this. Here it is for my bots!   Note! (This bots was made on Alpha build version!)

Detail:

Robot 1:
Name: Gravestone
Desc: A mini version of Tombstone from Battlebots. Not quite perfectly since the LeftRight control are inverted... (Don't let this bot's blade hit the rail or it will send of flying!)

Robot 2:
Name: Imperfect Phoenix
Desc: A bit of replica from Perfect Phoenix from Battlebots 2020. Didn't make this perfectly since the LeftRight control are inverted... (Don't let this bot's blade hit the rail or it will send of flying!)

Whilst we have moved the community to the discord server, I can help you with the motor issue. What you need to do is in controls, you need to switch Lmotor to Rmotor, and you need to tick (or untick) Reverse direction on all drive motors