Author Topic: Minthemad's RR2 Showcase  (Read 4309 times)

Offline kix

• Rep: -1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Minthemad's RR2 Showcase
« Reply #140 on: July 20, 2020, 05:51:19 AM »
I need to learn how to RR2 properly.  You're making literally everything I've ever made look like garbage.
Build like you would make stuff in CAD. Build a frame and then atrach stuff to said frame. Its like Extenderbots
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline min440303

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2020, 08:23:48 AM »
T-Minus

Dreadnought

Mad but not mad.

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2020, 02:36:23 PM »
Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline min440303

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: July 29, 2020, 12:43:41 AM »
Heavy Metal Noise

PulverizeR

Mad but not mad.

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: July 29, 2020, 05:32:23 AM »
Very Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline min440303

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2020, 04:26:25 AM »
Double Dutch

Gabriel 2

Mad but not mad.

Offline Pwnator

• Rep: 15
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • http://pwnator.tumblr.com
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2020, 06:20:57 AM »

those wheels are amazing
Clash Cubes 1 - Grey Matter (Runner-Up)
King of Karnage - Sideshow Freak (Runner-Up, Best Engineered)
Rust In Pieces - Paper Cut 3 (Grand Champion, Most Dangerous Bot)
Wheely Tag Tournament - Ion Thruster (Grand Champion, along with Ounces' DiSemboweLment)
UK vs USA - Dark Striker (Grand Champion)
Rust In Pieces 2 - Claymore (Runner-Up, Favourite Bot)
BBEANS 6 - Infection 4 (Runner-Up)
RA2 Team Championships - Serious Business, Skeksis (Runner-Up, along with Scrappy, S_M, and Badnik)
RA2 Team Championships 2 - The Other Stig (Runner-Up, along with Scrappy, S_M, Badnik, 090901, and R1885)
Replica Wars 3 - Abaddon (Runner-Up, Luckiest Bot)
BroBots - wheebot & yaybot (Runner-Up)
Robo Zone 2 - Dipper (4th place, Survival Champion, & Best Axle Bot)
ARBBC - The Covenant (3rd place, BW Rumble Winner, Most Feared BW)

Offline min440303

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2020, 11:42:43 PM »
New own stuff
Cortex

Mad but not mad.

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2020, 12:06:18 AM »
Very Spicy

Offline min440303

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2020, 08:57:18 AM »
PP3D

Apocalypse

Mad but not mad.

Offline superbomb122

• toomuchweight
  • Heavyweight
  • Really nothing special
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: superbomb122 #3549
« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2020, 11:06:28 AM »
All of these are just awesome. The amount of work and detail in each build is something else
Phantom- OW4 quarterfinalist and PWS6 runner-up
All Guts, No Glory- CUndisputed Champ obv
Everything else I've made- sh**

Delete your account smh

(Phantom is cool)

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: August 07, 2020, 05:31:18 PM »
Very Spicy

Offline min440303

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2020, 05:21:05 AM »
It clamped - Gold Rush

« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 05:41:11 AM by min440303 »
Mad but not mad.

Offline Jaydee99

• ɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝp
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • This is so sad can we hit 100 likes?
    • https://www.facebook.com/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2020, 06:45:03 AM »
God Damn
Going through this thread and I'm super impressed

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2020, 08:02:58 AM »
Very Spicy

Offline min440303

• Beetleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: Yesterday at 10:08:11 AM »

TR2

And now we've got a full house of rw reboot finalists!

Mad but not mad.

Offline Jaydee99

• ɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝpɥʇɐǝp
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • This is so sad can we hit 100 likes?
    • https://www.facebook.com/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: Yesterday at 11:29:02 AM »
Good lord  :heart_smiley: :heart_smiley:

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: Yesterday at 12:13:10 PM »
Very Spicy

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 23
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: Yesterday at 10:42:33 PM »