Author Topic: Minthemad's RR2 Showcase  (Read 3637 times)

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Middleweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
Re: Minthemad's RR2 Showcase
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2020, 11:24:03 AM »
Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline min440303

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2020, 11:28:56 PM »
Shockwave

Rapid (I'm so proud of myself for building it three times)

« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 06:03:45 AM by min440303 »
Mad but not mad.

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Middleweight
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2020, 12:46:13 AM »
Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline min440303

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2020, 10:05:32 PM »
Lock the bot up - Summoner

« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 10:54:20 PM by min440303 »
Mad but not mad.

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Middleweight
  • Wow-Wow-Wooooooow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2020, 10:23:48 PM »
Intrigued Spicy

Offline 8bean

• Professional Tourney Rigger
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 6
  • I'm on discord probably
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: 8bean#4514
« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2020, 11:21:51 PM »
very interesting concept, its giving me vibes of the chamber by Domanating. I just wish those chains weren't exposed though.

Stuff I didn't suck at (from oldest to newest)

Offline superbomb122

• toomuchweight
  • Heavyweight
  • Really nothing special
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: superbomb122 #3549
« Reply #126 on: June 30, 2020, 02:59:48 PM »
Awesome concept, I particularly like the look of that S
Phantom- OW4 quarterfinalist and PWS6 runner-up