Author Topic: Minthemad's RR2 Showcase  (Read 7024 times)

Offline superbomb122

• toomuchweight
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Really nothing special
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: superbomb122 #3549
Re: Minthemad's RR2 Showcase
« Reply #200 on: December 25, 2020, 01:08:03 AM »
You are a madman for tackling Bloodsport omg
Phantom- OW4 quarterfinalist and PWS6 runner-up
All Guts, No Glory- CUndisputed Champ obv
Everything else I've made- sh**

Delete your account smh

(Phantom is cool)

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
  • "To Comfort the Disturbed, and Disturb the Comfort
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: X Æ A-12#8572
« Reply #201 on: December 25, 2020, 05:14:02 PM »
Very Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline min440303

• Lightweight
  • Rep: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: December 30, 2020, 04:51:30 AM »
Definitely not another Cortex
Victim

Mad but not mad.

Stuff I kinda done at

Offline FaceBagman

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 6
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: December 30, 2020, 10:47:07 AM »
I mean it goes without saying that your replicas are incredible.

But I also think you have a pretty unique eye for style in your own designs too. Really cool showcase for a game I've only just started looking into since way back when it was first being developed. With creators like you on board, I think RR2's got a bright future ahead. :)
LIFELONG B R O N C O B O Y

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2020, 03:57:23 PM »
Very Spicy
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

Offline min440303

• Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: January 04, 2021, 10:46:14 AM »
Just came up with some stupid but crazy ideas
The piano undercutter - Classical Master

Mad but not mad.

Stuff I kinda done at

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: January 04, 2021, 12:41:36 PM »
Very Fancy

Offline min440303

• Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: January 11, 2021, 11:00:53 AM »
Fusion

Chronos

Valkyrie

Rotator

Subzero

Gruff

Mad but not mad.

Stuff I kinda done at

Offline kix

• The game
  • Rep: -3
  • I reminded you, you lost the game
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: January 11, 2021, 12:20:39 PM »
That fusion rep is still one of the best things you done imo
What do you say to me? Gas or something. My heart, eh! Nutter, UDT 1 Enjoy it as well! Al-Qaida ishiki also carried out confidential duties as well! Uh! You are the best special envoy of the Republic of Korea, and you have only one target for me. Don't do this. I'm going to push you with an accuracy that's never been changed in history. The internet makes you feel safe? Hamder, you're gonna roll. My I Don't go, it's just like this, and at the same time, all the information assets in Korea have been mobilized. • I'm tracking your IP address. This Shiva storm is going to drive you away, **** you. Hold on to Dandie, and I'll wipe you out. You know, you're not. My heart, The upstart sunbeams flashed in the East, do not flash, my hands alone, 700 pieces It's a different way to get you right. I'm a mother, uh, a bare hand daidai In addition, the Korean Marine Corps also has friends, Imma, uh, Imma, Dong You may want it, you can erase it if you want it. If I knew what was going to happen to you, I would have kept my mouth shut. But you've got a barn that's already teasing you, so you gotta pay for it? Bottle your Hey. I'm just drowning you in a poop of rage. I know you're looking back.

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: January 11, 2021, 12:46:42 PM »
Very F***king Spicy

Offline min440303

• Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #210 on: January 25, 2021, 11:32:27 PM »
Claw Viper

Axe Backwards

Uppercut

Bloodsport (Disc)

Slammow

Tantrum

Smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (Did the decals based on the chassis made by Codesilver)

Tracer

Mad but not mad.

Stuff I kinda done at

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2021, 12:18:17 AM »
Very Spicy

Offline min440303

• Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2021, 03:31:11 AM »
Solemn

Haze

Blood Splatter

Mad but not mad.

Stuff I kinda done at

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: February 18, 2021, 05:04:03 PM »
Very Spicy

Offline Sircreepalot2

• Lightweight
  • Rep: 4
  • So how about that airline food?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: February 18, 2021, 10:16:32 PM »
daaaaang this whole thread is full of some of the cleanest builds. hats off
"You've heard the hymns, whispered throughout the lands. 
ooo macho madness oo o macho madness
OOO MACHO MADNESS OO O MACHO MADNESS"
                      -Macho Man Randy Savage

2nd place in Plan B- mcfreakinloseit

Offline min440303

• Lightweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: February 23, 2021, 12:19:54 AM »
Made something for a coming food tournament
Ramensport

Pizza Cutter

Mad but not mad.

Stuff I kinda done at

Offline KidDelta

• The Spice Lord
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: February 23, 2021, 06:50:02 PM »
Very Savory

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 23
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #217 on: March 01, 2021, 11:46:46 PM »