Robot Rumble 2.0 > Showcases

Gulden's RR2 Showcase

(1/6) > >>

Gulden:
So apparently this is a section now.
I only just learned how this game works today, but I think I have the hang of it.

So far I've only made 6 robots, with the other 2 just being boxes.

Favorite <----> Least Favorites

As of now, in the scenario any of them go head-first into a wall, they instantly die.
I'm also under the impression that 200 KG is the weight limit, so that's what I've weighted them to.

Billy5545:

--- Quote from: Guldenflame on May 22, 2019, 07:00:40 PM ---So apparently this is a section now.
I only just learned how this game works today, but I think I have the hang of it.

[ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]  

As of now, in the scenario any of them go head-first into a wall, they instantly die.
I'm also under the impression that 200 KG is the weight limit, so that's what I've weighted them to.

--- End quote ---
Well, from what I've seen in Parsec tournies for RR2 (AI one isn't made yet), the weight limit generally follows RL weight limit, with 110kg for HW

kix:

--- Quote from: Billy5545 on May 22, 2019, 11:14:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guldenflame on May 22, 2019, 07:00:40 PM ---So apparently this is a section now.

[ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]  

--- End quote ---
Well, from what I've seen in Parsec tournies for RR2 (AI one isn't made yet), the weight limit generally follows RL weight limit, with 110kg for HW

--- End quote ---
Yeah Apex Rumble has weight limit of 110KG

Gulden:
Gulden's having fun with this game.

And just in case you missed it on the discord, crushers are OP. /Bandicam

F1Krazy:
I think that might just be the way damage mechanics have been implemented in this build. I've found a lot of the time I get knocked out just by driving normally, because my bot is grinding against the floor somehow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version