Robot Rumble 2.0 > Showcases

F1Krazy's RR2 Showcase

<< < (2/2)

F1Krazy:
Kix's big Robogames tournament prompted me to finally get back into this game. All my bots are on my old laptop, and I'll transfer them over at the weekend, but just to get back into the swing of things, I resurrected an old friend:

The hammer is anaemic, and it's 14.5kg underweight because I didn't know what to do with all that spare weight. Apparently spinners don't do damage in the current builds, so cranking the armour up felt like a waste (it's already got 10mm Hardox on the front wedge and 5mm Hardox everywhere else). Still, this was a good exercise just to re-learn the game, and get used to all the new features. Might try building some bots in lower weight classes.

CodeSilver23:
Good to see you back in RR2! Love the design, but the one critique I have is the chain sticking out. Maybe replace it with a small belt? Other than that, great work!

F1Krazy:
Done. I also slimmed down the supports a bit, as they're no longer hiding a giant Pancake E-Tek, and bulked it up to the weight limit just to future-proof it.

I also found a folder with (very old versions of) some of my RR2 robots, so hopefully I don't have to remake them from scratch or retrieve them from my old laptop (except for Chinese Burn because I like it too much)

F1Krazy:
I am indeed able to update my old bots! Took me all night, but here's Fait Accompli:

There's probably still tweaks I can make - and there's tweaks I can make to Deathstalker as well - but that's a job for another day.

8bean:
the axe looks a little boxy imo, other than that it looks pretty good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version