Robot Rumble 2.0 > Showcases

CodeSilver's RR2 Showcase

(1/10) > >>

CodeSilver23:
Here are some of the bots I've been working on for my upcoming AI Tourney.

Midas v2

Hurricane v2

Phantom

Bloodhound

Axe Backwards (rep)

SagarisRA2:
Nice builds. Also the Axe Backwards rep is ace

CodeSilver23:
thx. Also, if anyone wants to have some of their robots in my tourney, send your bot files to codesilvergaming@gmail.com to get them entered. There is no limit for how many submissions, so feel free to send 10 if you want to.

Billy5545:

--- Quote from: CodeSilver23 on May 27, 2019, 07:57:51 PM ---thx. Also, if anyone wants to have some of their robots in my tourney, send your bot files to codesilvergaming@gmail.com to get them entered. There is no limit for how many submissions, so feel free to send 10 if you want to.

--- End quote ---
Maybe you can try to make a thread but your tourney in the RR2 section, or Tournaments section, though idk if the latter will allow RR2 ones

Gulden:

--- Quote from: Billy5545 on May 27, 2019, 08:12:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: CodeSilver23 on May 27, 2019, 07:57:51 PM ---thx. Also, if anyone wants to have some of their robots in my tourney, send your bot files to codesilvergaming@gmail.com to get them entered. There is no limit for how many submissions, so feel free to send 10 if you want to.

--- End quote ---
Maybe you can try to make a thread but your tourney in the RR2 section, or Tournaments section, though idk if the latter will allow RR2 ones

--- End quote ---
This probably falls under the rules of a personal tournament.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version