Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Tournament Archives / Re: Sakura Sunrise 2
« Last post by Lilleh__ on November 27, 2023, 10:21:06 AM »
in ep 14, a win guarantees a robot a seeding in my next tournament (which I'm gonna share some ideas of what it could be like shortly) regardless of what it is, its the HW ro16 w/ fights such as Claymore v Turbo, Ulipse v HNT and Heartbreaker v Shock Factor
bracket on challonge: https://challonge.com/sakura_sunrise_2_hw

ep 14.png
« Last post by Lilleh__ on November 26, 2023, 04:30:24 PM »
DSL TC Showcases / Re: TheRoboteer's Hit or Miss DSL Showcase
« Last post by TheRoboteer on November 24, 2023, 01:46:50 PM »
The shape of this bot gives me wacky classic rw vibes and I love it lol. Only thing I can't get behind is the drums on the back. Maybe if there was a domed shape or something to cap the ends of the drums it would look a little better but atm it just looks off. Otherwise really solid bot per usual, I'm interested to see how the weapon supports deflect spinners in a match.

I've updated it to remove the drums by making the back section less steeply sloped. I've also swapped to the srimech version as the main one. The white extenders are a front-hinged srimech which gets it back over nice and reliably. It's powered by a slow mag snapper. Lastly I did a basic lil panel skin just showing the bot name, and added an extra batt to be safe now that the srimech is being relied upon. Think it's a solid improvement overall

Deluge Ext.png
« Last post by 8bean on November 23, 2023, 10:35:38 PM »
The shape of this bot gives me wacky classic rw vibes and I love it lol. Only thing I can't get behind is the drums on the back. Maybe if there was a domed shape or something to cap the ends of the drums it would look a little better but atm it just looks off. Otherwise really solid bot per usual, I'm interested to see how the weapon supports deflect spinners in a match.
Tournament Archives / The Island [SBV]
« Last post by 8bean on November 23, 2023, 07:48:25 PM »

Splash

TheIslandSplash2LowRes.png

« Last post by botbuster on November 23, 2023, 11:56:30 AM »
very nice
« Last post by TheRoboteer on November 23, 2023, 01:34:52 AM »
Got some more free time now that uni work and other commitments are out of the way so I got to work on a new bot.

Wanted to do a sorta hybrid between a reachvert and a regular wedged vert and this is the result.

It's actually rather small but packs a lot in. 4WD (2 TWMR2s, 2 TWMRs) for reasonable mobility, and then there's two versions in terms of weapons. One has a 72V weapon motor and self rights by reversing it, the other has a 48V weapon motor and a dedicated srimech (though it's not super reliable so main focus is on the 72V one)

Deluge Ext.png
« Last post by Lilleh__ on November 20, 2023, 09:41:29 AM »
its the CW ro16 in ep 13, depending what I do regarding CWs in my next tournament a win here could result in the robot being seeded in it, as we see Microburst fight Obliterator, Apogee take on Twopaz and Wrecks meet Schweinehund in its quest for back to back titles
challonge bracket: https://challonge.com/sakura_sunrise_2_cw

ep 13.png
« Last post by Lilleh__ on November 19, 2023, 01:58:43 PM »
DSL TC Showcases / Re: ty4er's showcase
« Last post by MassimoV on November 16, 2023, 12:43:41 AM »
dope
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]