Off-Topic > Real Robotics Discussion

WTF Moments in Robot Combat

(1/18) > >>

Scrapyard24c:
I know we've seen plenty of crazy, unexpected incidents in RA2 (ie Havok Explosions), but what about in real life?  What are some of the biggest WTF moments you've seen in things like Battlebots, Robot Wars, and any past or current robot combat events?

I'll start with this one.  Ever thought Son of Whyachi was unbeatable?  Well have a look at this.

Badnik96:
Mr Psycho losing its head.

Also, does FrostBite vs Surgeon General count?

Jamin:
Actually I didn't think that at all.

anyway have some post Battlebots lulz

There has to be some more recent stuff like this

Probably Rob:

--- Quote from: Scrapyard24c on October 27, 2012, 07:03:54 PM ---I know we've seen plenty of crazy, unexpected incidents in RA2 (ie Havok Explosions), but what about in real life?  What are some of the biggest WTF moments you've seen in things like Battlebots, Robot Wars, and any past or current robot combat events?

I'll start with this one.  Ever thought Son of Whyachi was unbeatable?  Well have a look at this.

--- End quote ---

>Interview with the losers:
>"Good luck to you."

What...

Natef:

--- Quote from: Scrapyard24c on October 27, 2012, 07:03:54 PM ---I know we've seen plenty of crazy, unexpected incidents in RA2 (ie Havok Explosions), but what about in real life?  What are some of the biggest WTF moments you've seen in things like Battlebots, Robot Wars, and any past or current robot combat events?

--- End quote ---

Oh gosh.

That fight.

First one on my Battlebots tape, I get excited every time I see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version