Off-Topic > Real Robotics Discussion

Robotics Questions MEGATHREAD

(1/44) > >>

MikeNCR:
This thread exists for several purposes:

1: Robot history related questions.
2: Robot component and design related questions.
3: Discussion of answers to said questions given on this site or any other site.

Keep the discussions civil and don't get personal. There are a lot of experienced builders around that can answer questions and we likely disagree on many key points. Flamewars will be nuked from orbit.

Anyone can answer a question, and several people can answer the same question. For history questions, do try to make sure you're answering accurately. For design questions, there's likely no "right" answer and they will more often than not be an opinion based answer.

GoldenFox93:
Ooh, this sounds interesting. I might ask the first question- who did Mortis get sold onto after Team Bud?

MikeNCR:

--- Quote from: GoldenFox93 on May 11, 2012, 01:19:50 PM ---Ooh, this sounds interesting. I might ask the first question- who did Mortis get sold onto after Team Bud?

--- End quote ---

Based upon this thread- http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/fraforum/viewtopic.php?f=166&t=4980&hilit=mortis it seems likely that it's now in the possession of Make Robotics, the builder(s) of Behemoth.

Mr. AS:
what happened to chaos 2 after it quit rw

Tweedy:
from what i've heard it is still in george francis' shed after that fight with 13 back retired it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version