Off-Topic > Real Robotics Discussion

Battlebots 2019 Discussion thread

<< < (9/9)

CodeSilver23:
Lol. When I was watching the show and Faruq made that face , I thought it would be a good meme format. Could someone add captions saying, " All the pretty girls be like:"?

RageTester:
So big question I have is:
Can HyperShock drive backwards?
He showed off his control device a few episodes back, all about full throttle, and then he almost took down BiteForce, but went weapon to weapon instead of backing away at the crucial moment...

Sickle robotics:

--- Quote from: RageTester on September 06, 2019, 03:17:00 AM ---So big question I have is:
He showed off his control device a few episodes back, all about full throttle, and then he almost took down BiteForce, but went weapon to weapon instead of backing away at the crucial moment...

--- End quote ---
It can, was just a driving mistake.

CodeSilver23:
That moment when you realize The Four Horsemen are in the playoff chase, and has a better record than Monsoon and Bronco.

Redalert:

--- Quote from: Sickle robotics on September 06, 2019, 03:26:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: RageTester on September 06, 2019, 03:17:00 AM ---So big question I have is:

--- End quote ---
It can, was just a driving mistake.

--- End quote ---

...and driving mistakes cost teams matches.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version