Author Topic: Orc's Wars Series 4  (Read 16827 times)

Offline TheOrcCorp

• I push buttons and hope GTM doesn't explode.
  • Rep: 20
  • A mean, green, small brained machine!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 4 - World Championship Finals
« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2020, 10:15:27 AM »
Here's the final part of the World Championship: hope you guys enjoy it :smile:
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
Re: Orc's Wars Series 4
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2020, 04:22:56 PM »
Thank you for all your hard work on this Orc. Like I said on discord, all your work is much appreciated and none of us would be here if not for your impact.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 08:19:34 AM by Hoppin »
Things I did & done

Offline CodeSilver23

• RR2 Enthusiast and Design Innovator
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -2
  • Stars v Legends founder, Inventor of the Wheel-fix
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: CodeSilverGaming
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2020, 04:38:36 PM »
Congrats on this wonderful series. I looked up to this series a lot when I was trying to make SvL and I feel OW is one of the prime examples of what a good tournament is.
Accomplishments:

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 4 - Finale
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2020, 06:08:17 AM »
Well the series is finally over: thanks everyone for taking part!

Thank you for all your hard work on this Orc. Like I said on discord, all your work is much appreciated and no of us would be here if not for your impact.
Congrats on this wonderful series. I looked up to this series a lot when I was trying to make SvL and I feel OW is one of the prime examples of what a good tournament is.
Honestly, thank you everyone for taking part. The response the last few days has been overwhelming and I'm happy all of you consider OW in high regard. Alas a tournament is only as good as it's competitors so I think that says something about you lot. :heart_smiley:

I'm gonna go take a break now but I will be unveiling OW5 plans later today so you all have time to get building! Stay tuned!
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
Orc's Wars Series 5 - IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2020, 08:05:03 AM »

Offline pokebro14

• Your mother
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Interior crocodile alligator 🤔
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2020, 05:33:18 PM »
Thanks again for running OW mitch. It's a shame OW5 will be the last but hopefully the robots that are entered are of a high quality. Really looking forward to seeing it.
 :dance:
Achievements and tournament placings