Author Topic: The Parsec Zone  (Read 4404 times)

Offline Team Code Red Robotics

• Based
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -10
  • Based
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Code#4035
The Parsec Zone
« on: December 31, 2018, 06:37:05 PM »
you may wonder how I drive so well in certain parsec battles, it's because of something I like to call "T H E Z O N E", and here is a tutorial to get into T H E Z O N E
-I recommend meditation before getting into the zone, as it calms and clears your mind of anything
- make sure there no audible distractions
- make sure you don’t have to take a dump/eat/ect
- just focus on the bots, think of the moves, ignore everything else
-after that make sure you know exactly what is happening at the moment
You are almost there
- make sure you have yourself a snack with high sugar content (quick reaction time due to high energy)
- Pay attention only to the screen, blink when you need to, never stop looking at the screen
That is how you get to T H E Z O N E (probably only works 10% of the time as most of the time you will have occurred a distraction)
Based

Offline pokebro14

• Your mother
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Interior crocodile alligator 🤔
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Parsec Zone
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 06:39:47 PM »
Would like to formally apologise for being the one to sarcastically tell him to post this on GTM. He did not realising I was joking.
Achievements and tournament placings

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 06:43:10 PM »
unironically delete your account
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 06:55:52 PM »
you may wonder how I drive so well in certain parsec battles, it's because of something I like to call "T H E Z O N E", and here is a tutorial to get into T H E Z O N E

How to commit neck rope.PNG
Things I did & done

Offline superbomb122

• toomuchweight
  • Heavyweight
  • Really nothing special
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: superbomb122 #3549
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 07:35:10 PM »
Welcome to: HOW TO LITERALLY JUST PLAY A VIDEO GAME (For Pros ONLY) (NOT CLICKBAIT) XDXD-TCRR's BIG TUTORIALS!!!!!
Phantom- OW4 quarterfinalist and PWS6 runner-up
All Guts, No Glory- CUndisputed Champ obv
Everything else I've made- sh**

Delete your account smh

(Phantom is cool)

Offline RedAce

• Host of The Award Winning Deathmatch Series
  • Rep: 21
  • Yep, I'm that RedAce guy.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThatRedAceGuy#3618
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 07:37:41 PM »
Best Post of GTM 2019 right here folks.  We did it.  Nothing can beat this.

Offline TheOrcCorp

• I push buttons and hope GTM doesn't explode.
  • Rep: 20
  • A mean, green, small brained machine!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 07:40:58 PM »
This would be great advice...if it worked for Code Red in the first place. I seem to recall him doing this and he's ended up driving into the pit every Parsec tournament before blaming lagging or the host! :V
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 07:43:46 PM »
Best Post of GTM 2019 right here folks.  We did it.  Nothing can beat this.
knowing code red, he'll top this within the next few days
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Parsec Zone Part II
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 08:16:47 PM »
Code Redalert irl

you may wonder how I do so well in driving into the pit like a boss, it's because of something I like to call "T H E Z O N E", and here is a tutorial to get into T H E Z O N E
-I recommend meditation before getting into the zone, as it calms and clears your mind of anything
- just focus on the pit, think of that gaping hole, ignore the fact that you will lose immediately. Winning is not the goal
-after that make sure you know exactly where it will go
You are almost there
- make sure you have yourself a snack with high sugar content (quick reaction time due to high energy)
- Pay attention only to that pit, blink when you need to, never stop looking at the pit
That is how you get to T H E Z O N E (probably only works 10% of the time as most of the time you will have occurred a fog of war)

Offline superbomb122

• toomuchweight
  • Heavyweight
  • Really nothing special
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: superbomb122 #3549
Re: The Parsec Zone Part II
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019, 08:24:19 PM »
Code Redalert irl

you may wonder how I do so well in driving into the pit like a boss, it's because of something I like to call "T H E Z O N E", and here is a tutorial to get into T H E Z O N E
- just focus on the pit, think of that gaping hole, ignore the fact that you will lose immediately. Winning is not the goal
You are almost there
- Pay attention only to that pit, blink when you need to, never stop looking at the pit
That is how you get to T H E Z O N E (probably only works 10% of the time as most of the time you will have occurred a fog of war)
Uncredited smh
Phantom- OW4 quarterfinalist and PWS6 runner-up
All Guts, No Glory- CUndisputed Champ obv
Everything else I've made- sh**

Delete your account smh

(Phantom is cool)

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2019, 08:27:23 PM »
Code Redalert irl

You are almost there
You stole it from code red smh
Uncredited smh

Offline Redalert

• The inventor of Wandering Spinners and invincirammers
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -48
  • Yes, I’m an outsider.
    • View Profile
    • RedStorm's RA2 website
    • Awards
  • Discord: RedStorm
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2019, 07:21:42 AM »
You are almost there
- Pay attention only to the screen, blink when you need to, never stop looking at the screen
That is how you get to T H E Z O N E (probably only works 10% of the time as most of the time you will have occurred a distraction)

You don’t need all these steps for fighting a match in RA2, you just fight the match, no matter how you are, and sugar isn’t the best idea for a match- it makes your brain race= hastily built bot = bad luck in tournament.

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2019, 09:59:08 AM »
You are almost there

You don’t need all these steps for fighting a match in RA2, you just fight the match, no matter how you are, and sugar isn’t the best idea for a match- it makes your brain race= hastily built bot = bad luck in tournament.
Redalert chad dropping facts here

• Based
  • Heavyweight
  • Based
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2019, 11:56:12 AM »
You are almost there

If you didn't know already, this was a joke from the beginning
Based

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2019, 12:20:10 PM »
You are almost there

Of course it was! This is definitely something you don't do and then get angry when it doesn't work...right? Nah, I MUST be thinking of someone else. :dumb)
GTM 2017 Awards - Most Unique Bots (shared with DSC) and Most Enthusiastic Member!
GTM 2018 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest/Most Unique Bots/Best Tournament 2018/Best Tournament by Editing/Best Tournament by Matches!
GTM 2019 Awards - Friendliest and Kindest(how)/Favourite Staff Member/Hall of Fame Inductee

• Based
  • Heavyweight
  • Based
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2019, 02:28:49 PM »
You are almost there

Of course it was! This is definitely something you don't do and then get angry when it doesn't work...right? Nah, I MUST be thinking of someone else. :dumb)
I don't really follow the instructions of the zone, I tried to make it a meme and it didn't really work as I wanted to, I wanted it to be ironic and stupid, and it backfired completely
Based

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
The REAL Parsec Zone
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2019, 02:41:32 PM »
I don't really follow the instructions of the zone...

Ah yes, you don't follow THIS Parsec Zone, you follow another one. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: "Code Red's ACTUAL Parsec Zone".
- Declare before your match that you're deafening yourself to concentrate.
- Don't drive your bot upon activation, allowing someone else to drive for you. (Such a gentleman!)
- Suddenly come back and start driving again before driving yourself into the pit.
- Make a fuss about how you were "lagging" to try and avoid the fact you drove into the pit again.
- Ragequit while constantly saying "I'M A BAD DRIVER GUYS, I'M A BAD DRIVER!" and declaring the host to rig the tournament against you. (Oh, forget what I said about being a gentleman.)
- ???
- Profit? Nah, there's no profit here...you just look like an imbecile.

Lesson of the day guys: don't listen to people who don't know what they're talking about and be able to accept defeat! Be a Gentleman, don't be a Code Red. ;)

• Based
  • Heavyweight
  • Based
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The REAL Parsec Zone
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2019, 02:44:40 PM »
I don't really follow the instructions of the zone...

Ah yes, you don't follow THIS Parsec Zone, you follow another one. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: "Code Red's ACTUAL Parsec Zone".
- Declare before your match that you're deafening yourself to concentrate.
- Don't drive your bot upon activation, allowing someone else to drive for you. (Such a gentleman!)
- Suddenly come back and start driving again before driving yourself into the pit.
- Make a fuss about how you were "lagging" to try and avoid the fact you drove into the pit again.
- Ragequit while constantly saying "I'M A BAD DRIVER GUYS, I'M A BAD DRIVER!" and declaring the host to rig the tournament against you. (Oh, forget what I said about being a gentleman.)
- ???
- Profit? Nah, there's no profit here...you just look like an imbecile.

Lesson of the day guys: don't listen to people who don't know what they're talking about and be able to accept defeat! Be a Gentleman, don't be a Code Red. ;)
There is no parsec zone orc, no matter what way you put it
Based

Offline TheOrcCorp

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2019, 02:48:05 PM »
There is no parsec zone

*looks at the title of the thread*

WWW Emote 1.png

You mean you've lied to us this whole time? Definitely not a gentleman then. You should hang your head in shame.

• Based
  • Heavyweight
  • Based
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2019, 02:51:52 PM »
There is no parsec zone

*looks at the title of the thread*
  [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]  

You mean you've lied to us this whole time? Definitely not a gentleman then. You should hang your head in shame.
yep, :thumbup
Based