Author Topic: You cant help someone who cant help themselves -Etika  (Read 649 times)

Offline J

• I don’t give a dimmadamn
  • Rep: 4
  • I sexually identify as a tall hat
    • I don’t care
    • I don’t care
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: I don’t care
You cant help someone who cant help themselves -Etika
« on: July 26, 2019, 11:59:37 PM »
Theres this kid in a 3-part episode of Power Rangers whos like 3, maybe 4 years old-

This kid winds up being babysat by a couple of idiots, for [REASONS]

In part 3 of this already terrible 3-parter, theres this scene where it's made apparent that this kid needs a new diaper,
after one of these guys comes running over to the table with some diaper boxes, and they opt for slapping one on this kid's butt-

You would think trying to diaper a toddler would be very straight forward-

Unless you are somehow just bent on ripping the diapers in half, and then tossing them onto your big pile of other torn up diapers-

Despite the fact they are clearly just winging this/have no real idea how to do this in the first place,
the one on the left is able to needlessly strip this kid,
but he cant be bothered to put this kid back in a diaper because hes too busy ripping the diapers instead-

So after tearing a large hole in the last available diaper, it's made evident that they are now out of diapers-

Especially after this one realizes that the reason this kid is now diaperless is because he went through both boxes of diapers,
ripping holes in every last one of them-

So whats the solution here? They use the bandana from the one on the right as a replacement diaper for this kid,
and not the actual diaper that hes been wearing on his head the whole time-

Though I suppose that's better then actually using that last diaper in question, since the one on the left would probably just rip that one in half as well.

Speaking of-
the one on the right whos been wearing a diaper on his head the whole time,
has also been drinking from this kid's bottle for the whole duration of this montage-

So by the end of this, the kid's dad teleports nearby and runs over this trio to get his kid back-

He doesn't bother to question why this kid is now wearing a bandana and theres a pile of torn up diapers,
nor why this kid is now without his overalls/hat. But hey, he got the kid back- that counts for something.

Nothing really happens in this episode, otherwise.

Offline kill343gs

Re: You cant help someone who cant help themselves -Etika
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 10:25:51 AM »
right on

For once the mods did something right
#MakeGTMGreatAgain