Author Topic: wise words from rhys  (Read 1392 times)

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
wise words from rhys
« on: August 26, 2020, 07:29:52 AM »
Oh ok then well basically I kind of see where sean is coming from tbh I know he’s been around here a lot longer but this community when we do actually set aside our differences we can be good people towards each other but maybe most of the time(including me) we all seem to get lost in our pride of our robots some more than others but it’s ok to take pride in work but don’t let that pride over crowd your judgement if someone doesn’t like your robot don’t go full on keyboard worrier on them because that’s where the arguments starts and the bad rep piles on take the criticism calmly and yes I know this is rich coming from me I’m aware I can be a piece of sh** some times but even when I still feel down on my luck I still turn to this community for fun to build to laugh and just dick around sometimes and that’s ok if everyone around you is ok with it as well and when those moments happen it shows that we’re not like a community filled up with dictators I mean look at the quiz we done we all had fun and a laugh (especially the Foxii and the KOB and the mic bit that was ****ing funny) but this shows that we can all get along even if we all don’t see eye to eye 24/7 and I know this sounds maybe stupid coming from me because of the sh** that I’ve done but still we’re ALL part of this community and we will all improve one day at a time with each other ok
at least he means well
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline yugitom

• Rep: 17
  • Google Garry's Wars
    • TheYuGiTom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: wise words from rhys
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 01:47:05 PM »

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: wise words from rhys
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 05:49:08 PM »
Didnt he say the gamer word a couple of times?