Author Topic: The General Chatter Thread.  (Read 372792 times)

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -25
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The General Chatter Thread.
« Reply #47460 on: May 23, 2019, 07:45:41 PM »
talking of 10 year point, I just passed that.

Time really flies, doesn't it? 10 years ago I was a 13-year old kid who had just moved to a new town and would go always to the library computer to get into the internet because I didn't have internet at home.
Now I'm 23, I live in my own apartment and I spend all of my time in the internet. How things change.  heck

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • Rep: 0
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Rene Descartes#7925
« Reply #47461 on: July 03, 2019, 06:47:16 PM »
I know that 10 years ago I bounced from forum to forum, community to community being a thoroughly unlikeable as possible. Getting into arguments, complaining, offending and generally being as much of an abrasive gobsh**e as humanly possible. Sometimes I remember the arguments and scraps I got into and cringe majorly, but at least I like to think I've chilled out and matured a great deal since then.

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 5
  • Mini golf champion, I got no drive
  • Awards Donated money for hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #47462 on: July 03, 2019, 10:29:39 PM »
I know that 10 years ago I bounced from forum to forum, community to community being a thoroughly unlikeable as possible. Getting into arguments, complaining, offending and generally being as much of an abrasive gobsh**e as humanly possible. Sometimes I remember the arguments and scraps I got into and cringe majorly, but at least I like to think I've chilled out and matured a great deal since then.
You sounded like a model GTMer
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47463 on: July 04, 2019, 08:44:44 AM »
I once got into a 10 page argument with someone over admin policy. I actually cited free speech laws, you would have loathed me back then

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47464 on: July 04, 2019, 08:47:23 AM »
I once got into a 10 page argument with someone over admin policy. I actually cited free speech laws, you would have loathed me back then
are you me

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47465 on: July 04, 2019, 08:52:33 AM »
are you me
what's your crime

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47466 on: July 04, 2019, 09:04:51 AM »
are you me
what's your crime
being a weapons grade autist

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47467 on: July 04, 2019, 09:30:49 AM »
are you me
what's your crime
I was a brony fanfic enthusiast when that was a fad, if it makes you feel any better.

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47468 on: July 04, 2019, 09:44:37 AM »
are you me
what's your crime
I was a brony fanfic enthusiast when that was a fad, if it makes you feel any better.
OK I never got that bad. My condolences.

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47469 on: July 04, 2019, 09:58:13 AM »
are you me
what's your crime
what was your absolute worst

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47470 on: July 04, 2019, 12:10:56 PM »
are you me
what's your crime
idk man, I've just been putting out a constant stream of retarded bullsh** for nearly a decade on this Azerbaijani throat yodelling forum we call GTM

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47471 on: July 04, 2019, 12:19:46 PM »
are you me
what's your crime
idk man, I've just been putting out a constant stream of retarded bullsh** for nearly a decade on this Azerbaijani throat yodelling forum we call GTM
this forum really is a Marianas trench of sorts, the deeper you go, the weirder it gets.

Offline ACAMS

« Reply #47472 on: July 05, 2019, 09:18:49 PM »
are you me
what's your crime
this forum really is a Marianas trench of sorts, the deeper you go, the weirder it gets.
are you me
what's your crime
are you me
what's your crime

Amateurs!