Author Topic: The General Chatter Thread.  (Read 927143 times)

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The General Chatter Thread.
« Reply #47460 on: July 03, 2019, 10:29:39 PM »
I know that 10 years ago I bounced from forum to forum, community to community being a thoroughly unlikeable as possible. Getting into arguments, complaining, offending and generally being as much of an abrasive gobsh**e as humanly possible. Sometimes I remember the arguments and scraps I got into and cringe majorly, but at least I like to think I've chilled out and matured a great deal since then.
You sounded like a model GTMer
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • Rep: 0
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Rene Descartes#7925
« Reply #47461 on: July 04, 2019, 08:44:44 AM »
I know that 10 years ago I bounced from forum to forum, community to community being a thoroughly unlikeable as possible. Getting into arguments, complaining, offending and generally being as much of an abrasive gobsh**e as humanly possible. Sometimes I remember the arguments and scraps I got into and cringe majorly, but at least I like to think I've chilled out and matured a great deal since then.
I once got into a 10 page argument with someone over admin policy. I actually cited free speech laws, you would have loathed me back then

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47462 on: July 04, 2019, 08:47:23 AM »
I once got into a 10 page argument with someone over admin policy. I actually cited free speech laws, you would have loathed me back then
are you me

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47463 on: July 04, 2019, 08:52:33 AM »
are you me
what's your crime

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47464 on: July 04, 2019, 09:04:51 AM »
are you me
what's your crime
being a weapons grade autist

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47465 on: July 04, 2019, 09:30:49 AM »
are you me
what's your crime
I was a brony fanfic enthusiast when that was a fad, if it makes you feel any better.

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47466 on: July 04, 2019, 09:44:37 AM »
are you me
what's your crime
I was a brony fanfic enthusiast when that was a fad, if it makes you feel any better.
OK I never got that bad. My condolences.

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47467 on: July 04, 2019, 09:58:13 AM »
are you me
what's your crime
what was your absolute worst

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47468 on: July 04, 2019, 12:10:56 PM »
are you me
what's your crime
idk man, I've just been putting out a constant stream of retarded bullsh** for nearly a decade on this Azerbaijani throat yodelling forum we call GTM

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47469 on: July 04, 2019, 12:19:46 PM »
are you me
what's your crime
idk man, I've just been putting out a constant stream of retarded bullsh** for nearly a decade on this Azerbaijani throat yodelling forum we call GTM
this forum really is a Marianas trench of sorts, the deeper you go, the weirder it gets.

Offline ACAMS

« Reply #47470 on: July 05, 2019, 09:18:49 PM »
are you me
what's your crime
this forum really is a Marianas trench of sorts, the deeper you go, the weirder it gets.
are you me
what's your crime
are you me
what's your crime

Amateurs!

Offline yugitom

• Rep: 17
  • Google Garry's Wars
    • TheYuGiTom
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47471 on: September 13, 2019, 03:58:27 PM »
what happened to the RA3 stuff? Did it get moved to the admin bin or is it gone forever? Also what happened to the dicksword? Also also, wtf happened to this place in general

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47472 on: September 13, 2019, 04:12:35 PM »
are you me
what's your crime
are you me
what's your crime
are you me
what's your crime

Amateurs!

Rook

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47473 on: September 13, 2019, 04:15:48 PM »
Also what happened to the dicksword?
Apparently Geice nuked it for the epic lulz

Also also, wtf happened to this place in general
it died

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #47474 on: January 23, 2021, 05:38:54 PM »
 :beer:
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47475 on: January 24, 2021, 03:05:43 AM »
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #47476 on: January 24, 2021, 11:54:24 AM »
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47477 on: March 30, 2021, 08:36:16 AM »
Behold : angry naryar post. Don't want to read it ? Just skip it.

So just about 15 minutes ago, I was getting back from getting groceries. I see a car with two girls inside, one of them points me to the portal I went through to enter mylodging. I first don't get it, then realize she wants me to open the door so the car can go through.

I then move to open the door, automatically. I didn't even choose to act.

Then the car moves past me and before I can open the portal, the same girl exits the car and open the doors, and then thanks me for being kind and that she'll open it and it was fine and stuff. Result : Nothing accomplished.

I therefore go back, having wasted ten seconds of my life being used for absolutely nothing because the girl couldn't plan ten seconds in advance and didn't knew clearly what she wanted. Yet again... neither did I, because I acted on automatic behavior, so I am probably to blame as much as her for this waste.

Can't I bloody choose what I desire to be ? Can't I be lawful neutral and master of my choices ? Can't I reforge what I am and my education as I desire, for only MY purpose and desires ? Can people think before doing moral acts ?

But no, because of my education "hurr help girls becuz it's da rite thing to do durr lawful good", visibly I can't.

Odin damn it, as if this day hasn't started poorly enough.

Maybe I should seek a worthy battle to raise my morale in conflict.

/rant
actually the best thing on this site
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline Stigma

• Yeah, him
  • Antweight
  • I R teh bot mastah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47478 on: April 27, 2021, 08:28:44 AM »
got nostalgic about gtm out of nowhere and was drawn back. not sure why, haven't played RA2 since my old PC croaked. Robot Rumble 2 looks sweet, will wait for that to be developed some more. Reminds me of when I was a fresh faced annoyance when I first signed up here in freakin' '10 or so, and wondered why everyone hated me when all I did was argue and antagonise. And the self serving "goodbye" post in the goodbye thread which was one final molotov cocktail to part ways.

But I couldn't stay away. not forever. those posts are such a massive old shame. I don't remember what was going through my head, so I can only assume nothng at all. I suppose for as long as GTM exists, i'll always gravitate back to it. Some old faces from those days still around, others not seen in 5-6-7 years. funny how things and people change so, so much.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47479 on: July 22, 2021, 09:06:01 AM »
Behold : angry naryar post. Don't want to read it ? Just skip it.

So just about 15 minutes ago, I was getting back from getting groceries. I see a car with two girls inside, one of them points me to the portal I went through to enter mylodging. I first don't get it, then realize she wants me to open the door so the car can go through.

I then move to open the door, automatically. I didn't even choose to act.

Then the car moves past me and before I can open the portal, the same girl exits the car and open the doors, and then thanks me for being kind and that she'll open it and it was fine and stuff. Result : Nothing accomplished.

I therefore go back, having wasted ten seconds of my life being used for absolutely nothing because the girl couldn't plan ten seconds in advance and didn't knew clearly what she wanted. Yet again... neither did I, because I acted on automatic behavior, so I am probably to blame as much as her for this waste.

Can't I bloody choose what I desire to be ? Can't I be lawful neutral and master of my choices ? Can't I reforge what I am and my education as I desire, for only MY purpose and desires ? Can people think before doing moral acts ?

But no, because of my education "hurr help girls becuz it's da rite thing to do durr lawful good", visibly I can't.

Odin damn it, as if this day hasn't started poorly enough.

Maybe I should seek a worthy battle to raise my morale in conflict.

/rant
actually the best thing on this site

man i was pretty cringy when i was a teenager right ?