Author Topic: The General Chatter Thread.  (Read 942895 times)

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Re: General Chatter Thread
« Reply #41720 on: March 11, 2013, 06:10:12 PM »
Where'd Sprinkles go?

Offline Noodle

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
  • faggot
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41721 on: March 11, 2013, 11:57:21 PM »

Pause at 12:05. There's me on the left with green jacket.

Wow jonzu u r famus utub selebritty can i hav audograf?

Also, keep that avatar.  It is the only non-cancerous avatar you've had in a long time.

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41722 on: March 12, 2013, 04:39:08 AM »

Also, keep that avatar.  It is the only non-cancerous avatar you've had in a long time.
ok

Offline System32

• Rep: 4
  • Reality
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Inferior General Chatter Thread in comparison to Sylandro's Sane GCT.
« Reply #41723 on: March 12, 2013, 07:06:14 PM »
Bleh.
Put this onto your signature if you were part of this crappy fad in '03.

Offline Noodle

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • faggot
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41724 on: March 13, 2013, 01:12:26 AM »

ok

Rainbow dash?

Why didn't you listen to me you pasty-faced ****?

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41725 on: March 13, 2013, 02:33:40 AM »
Jonzu can't you keep the same avatar for a sustained period of time?

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41726 on: March 13, 2013, 04:54:22 AM »
Jonzu can't you keep the same avatar for a sustained period of time?
Dunno. I just change them when I feel like it.

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The General Chatter Thread.
« Reply #41727 on: March 13, 2013, 02:25:52 PM »
And I just got Far Cry 3.

Feels good man.

Offline madman3

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41728 on: March 13, 2013, 02:59:48 PM »
And I just got Far Cry 3.
(Image removed from quote.)
Feels good man.
Sweet. That game is certainly one I intend to get.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41729 on: March 14, 2013, 07:34:44 AM »
Behold : angry naryar post. Don't want to read it ? Just skip it.

So just about 15 minutes ago, I was getting back from getting groceries. I see a car with two girls inside, one of them points me to the portal I went through to enter mylodging. I first don't get it, then realize she wants me to open the door so the car can go through.

I then move to open the door, automatically. I didn't even choose to act.

Then the car moves past me and before I can open the portal, the same girl exits the car and open the doors, and then thanks me for being kind and that she'll open it and it was fine and stuff. Result : Nothing accomplished.

I therefore go back, having wasted ten seconds of my life being used for absolutely nothing because the girl couldn't plan ten seconds in advance and didn't knew clearly what she wanted. Yet again... neither did I, because I acted on automatic behavior, so I am probably to blame as much as her for this waste.

Can't I bloody choose what I desire to be ? Can't I be lawful neutral and master of my choices ? Can't I reforge what I am and my education as I desire, for only MY purpose and desires ? Can people think before doing moral acts ?

But no, because of my education "hurr help girls becuz it's da rite thing to do durr lawful good", visibly I can't.

Odin damn it, as if this day hasn't started poorly enough.

Maybe I should seek a worthy battle to raise my morale in conflict.

/rant

Offline Noodle

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • faggot
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41730 on: March 14, 2013, 11:18:45 AM »

So just about 15 minutes ago, I was getting back from getting groceries. I see a car with two girls inside, one of them points me to the portal I went through to enter mylodging. I first don't get it, then realize she wants me to open the door so the car can go through.

Then the car moves past me and before I can open the portal, the same girl exits the car and open the doors, and then thanks me for being kind and that she'll open it and it was fine and stuff. Result : Nothing accomplished.

I therefore go back, having wasted ten seconds of my life being used for absolutely nothing because the girl couldn't plan ten seconds in advance and didn't knew clearly what she wanted. Yet again... neither did I, because I acted on automatic behavior, so I am probably to blame as much as her for this waste.

Can't I bloody choose what I desire to be ? Can't I be lawful neutral and master of my choices ? Can't I reforge what I am and my education as I desire, for only MY purpose and desires ? Can people think before doing moral acts ?

But no, because of my education "hurr help girls becuz it's da rite thing to do durr lawful good", visibly I can't.

/rant

tl;dr - naryar can't deal with his feels

Offline Resetti's Replicas

• Rep: 18
  • Replica King
    • ResettisReplicas
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41731 on: March 14, 2013, 11:49:58 AM »

/rant

It means those two girls are now indebted to you; that's how a neutral person would probably see it.  Go to their house and ask for some favour that's bigger than you're really entitled to.  Assuming they're good-alignment, they'll comply.

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41732 on: March 14, 2013, 01:11:01 PM »

/rant

It means those two girls are now indebted to you; that's how a neutral person would probably see it.  Go to their house and ask for some favour that's bigger than you're really entitled to.  Assuming they're good-alignment, they'll comply.

That's a damn good point you're making, but taking advantage of them in an unfair way by using laws is lawful evil, not neutral.

Offline Kossokei

• Mr. Kurtsokei
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • You better believe it.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ...is more dangerous...
« Reply #41733 on: March 14, 2013, 02:47:48 PM »

/rant

That's a damn good point you're making, but taking advantage of them in an unfair way by using laws is lawful evil, not neutral.
No no, asking for compensation would be the neutral thing to do. Not asking for compensation would be good in alignment, abusing said compensation would be bad in alignment. Asking for one simple favor to compensate for yours, is neutral.

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41734 on: March 14, 2013, 04:15:21 PM »

/rant

No no, asking for compensation would be the neutral thing to do. Not asking for compensation would be good in alignment, abusing said compensation would be bad in alignment. Asking for one simple favor to compensate for yours, is neutral.
Yes. Hence what I said unfair, as sonny proposed.

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41735 on: March 14, 2013, 04:21:31 PM »
Notch is part of Swedish Mensa. I think that's pretty cool.
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots

Offline Noodle

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • faggot
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41736 on: March 14, 2013, 05:11:37 PM »

/rant

Yes. Hence what I said unfair, as sonny proposed.

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41737 on: March 14, 2013, 05:17:39 PM »

heaven forbid
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41738 on: March 14, 2013, 05:55:34 PM »

Enjoy.

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41739 on: March 14, 2013, 06:59:37 PM »

heaven forbid
the problem is more about automatic behavior