Author Topic: The General Chatter Thread.  (Read 926821 times)

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The General Chatter Thread.
« Reply #47420 on: July 31, 2016, 07:01:42 AM »
Craaig you lucky bastard.

implying luck was involved
You're always lucky. Meanwhile I'm unlucky all the time.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #47421 on: July 31, 2016, 07:02:44 AM »
Difference between being lucky and being on a 2016 heavyweight team involved in RW.
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47422 on: August 17, 2016, 02:20:52 AM »
ba ba ba ba babababa

a duck walked up to a lemonade stand, and he said to the man running the stand

hey

ba ba ba

got any grapes

da da da da dadadada

the man said

The towers were high so they imagined that a plane could possibly hit the tower and made the tower to be super solid, not imagine a terrorist attack. Plus, tower 7 hosted classified communcation documents from CIA and FBI. No steel-framed structure ever collapsed by fire itself. Never happened: some tall towers in Spain already burnt and still didn't collapse (oops). Funny how they didn't mention its collapse too. And they found thermite on the ground of WTC Twin Towers and Tower 7. Look up "wtc beams cut" and you'll see some perfect, angled cuts in solid steel beams. And the fire in the tower is so small... it's ridiculous to think it collapsed by fire. You can also see videos on youtube of people calling just before they die, like this video, and many people claimed to have heard/seen explosives. Know something about chemistry and physics? Thermite is composed of powdered aluminium and powdered iron oxyde (III). Mixed together and ignited, this exothermic reaction creates A LOT of energy, mostly heat and light, and can cut through steel like butter, hence the perfect angled cuts. Since the products of this reaction are Al2O3(s) + 2Fe(l) (liquid because of the high temperature), it's really easy to trace it back to the original source: thermite. Once the reaction is started, it lets the oxygen to bond with aluminium, leaving the iron alone and liberating all this heat due to the REALLY strong links between Fe and O being broken (electrical charges of 3 and 2 are really high). This is a cheap, and fast way to make thing fall to the ground. This is why I doubt that it could have fallen by itself due to fire. Do some research, look at all the things you can about 9/11, including what stands against your point and what supports it. Look at it from all the possible angles. I once believed it was an attack. I was young when it happened and didn't know what was going on. But then I started hearing about a possible demolition etc. but still didn't hear about tower 7. But you know what? I would stick to the gov's version.. Then after seeing more and more about it, I started think "what does the gov have against the discovery of thermite on the ground, about tower 7 collapsing by itself. And why would they even do this". But then you take a look at what it created: mass control. They installed a "threat" and made people believe in this threat. but seriously, have you ever been in real danger since? No. They are the real threat. The governments aren't you friends. Look at Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Bush, Mao Zedong, Idi Amin, Putin, name it. Did they treat their people good? No. So, please, tell why it would be more probable to be a legit terrorist attack instead of a pretext to enter a "war"?

edit: Gen. Chatter thread went 2+ weeks without a reply? :V
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47423 on: August 17, 2016, 09:25:36 PM »
PINK

is the color of her mouser face!

BLUE

is the color of her kitty cat eyes!

RRWORRR

is the sound of her engine racing!

I had a girlfriend once. Lasted a few weeks then the bitch betrayed me by getting the hard lads after me. All I can say is thank **** the blue bus took me out of town. (I live just outside of Belfast in a place called Newtownabbey) Bus took me to Carrick then took train back home. Currently got a good female friend of mine I talk to on Skype every month who used to live near me but had to move to Sweden cause her dad got a major IT job. But times change. Considering the way my life is at the moment with trying get an A in my IT course, getting bullied by my siblings and trying to squeeze every other moment playing through games I don't want a girlfriend. I mean come on! Why is it all the nice quiet girls end up moving away to other countries while all the girls left here are either ditzy or smoke and drink every night. Its a ****ing pain!

is what the other bot says before he dies!

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #47424 on: August 17, 2016, 10:12:11 PM »
jesus christ

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
« Reply #47425 on: August 18, 2016, 01:42:59 AM »
I remember saying that it would make a good copypasta when he originally posted it.

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
  • Rep: -34
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
« Reply #47426 on: August 18, 2016, 10:18:54 AM »
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "Do you honestly think you're ****ing funny, ****ing with my friends? Seriously, you're a ****ing ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your ****ing face wide open yeh? You're a ****ing angry little ****ing spastic.
OK, right, let’s, first off, uhh you’re seventeen so you’re not even old enough to play the game, you’re from Scotland not Nigeria and you annoy people and put them on YouTube ‘cos you’re a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don’t you crawl back up your mum’s fanny and die?
Right, I’ll tell you what, you fat little cunt, you’re borin’ you don’t sound Nigerian at all so go **** yourself… GO AND ****ING CRAWL IN A DIRTY DANK LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU ****ING COME FROM, YOU DIRTY DRAGON EATIN’ LITTLE ****ING SPASTIC.
Right, OK, the ‘dragon’ comment was probably a little bit ****ing over-the-top, but at the end of the day you’re ****ing borin’. Every single person who watches your videos are ****ing stoopid. They’re ****ing ignorant little cunts. And you’re just a ****ing retard."

Offline TommyProductionsInc

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 12
  • The Forum Autistic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47427 on: August 25, 2016, 06:40:04 PM »
So apparently, Jason Bardis' old HW Towering Inferno still exists.

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47428 on: October 06, 2016, 03:43:16 AM »
@ra3

Offline The Red Blur

• The real Jeff
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -10
  • Jesus, climbed up to -11 rep
    • not yet, m80 ;)
    • View Profile
    • completely uninteresting website.com
    • Awards
« Reply #47429 on: October 06, 2016, 06:29:32 AM »

Offline TommyProductionsInc

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 12
  • The Forum Autistic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47430 on: October 06, 2016, 05:13:00 PM »
Goldenfox coming back ? Autism is already common enough in this forum...
Heh, yeah, I've been around...

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47431 on: October 06, 2016, 05:58:21 PM »
Just sit right there

She said, "Do you honestly think you're ****ing funny, ****ing with my friends? Seriously, you're a ****ing ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your ****ing face wide open yeh? You're a ****ing angry little ****ing spastic.
OK, right, let’s, first off, uhh you’re seventeen so you’re not even old enough to play the game, you’re from Scotland not Nigeria and you annoy people and put them on YouTube ‘cos you’re a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don’t you crawl back up your mum’s fanny and die?
Right, I’ll tell you what, you fat little cunt, you’re borin’ you don’t sound Nigerian at all so go **** yourself… GO AND ****ING CRAWL IN A DIRTY DANK LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU ****ING COME FROM, YOU DIRTY DRAGON EATIN’ LITTLE ****ING SPASTIC.
Right, OK, the ‘dragon’ comment was probably a little bit ****ing over-the-top, but at the end of the day you’re ****ing borin’. Every single person who watches your videos are ****ing stoopid. They’re ****ing ignorant little cunts. And you’re just a ****ing retard."
Ooh boy, GTM drama! That's new. Never seen that happen before.

Also, 69 text size. Real mature, Helloface. Proud of you, keep up the pace.

Seriously, the fact that you care so much about a dying SMF board that is run by a racist texan is laughable at best and painfully autistic at worst; let alone the fact that nobody ****ing cares about your opinions. Go outside and ride a bike or something.

Seriously, you're 16, you autistic ****boy! You should be in the middle of getting bullied at school for ACNE and being rejected by every chick that even looks at you, not spending your days creating mediocre bots on a 13 year old game that hardly anybody plays.

The fact that you're trying so hard to be the next HurricaneAndrew when you have no understanding of what made him actually funny is probably the saddest, most autistic part of your entire GTM profile. You're trying so hard to be desperate and edgy, in a vain attempt to try and make someone care because in reality you're about as empty and lonely as the rest of us, and, knowing your type, you'll respond to this in an equally childish manner, akin to "lmao, u mad bro??? xDDDD" - when I'm not even, I'm just trying to keep you from being Autistic Teenage Faggot With An Internet Connection #2395934. Sadly, it seems like I've failed.

TL;DR - Go f*ck yourself in the mouth with a tazer.
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline Mecha

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47432 on: October 06, 2016, 06:05:38 PM »
and painfully autistic at worst
you autistic ****boy!
most autistic part
Autistic Teenage Faggot
fotepx sure likes saying autistic

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #47433 on: October 07, 2016, 12:51:08 AM »
Just sit right there

Seriously, the fact that you care so much about a dying SMF board that is run by a racist texan is laughable at best and painfully autistic at worst; let alone the fact that nobody ****ing cares about your opinions. Go outside and ride a bike or something.

Seriously, you're 16, you autistic ****boy! You should be in the middle of getting bullied at school for ACNE and being rejected by every chick that even looks at you, not spending your days creating mediocre bots on a 13 year old game that hardly anybody plays.

The fact that you're trying so hard to be the next HurricaneAndrew when you have no understanding of what made him actually funny is probably the saddest, most autistic part of your entire GTM profile. You're trying so hard to be desperate and edgy, in a vain attempt to try and make someone care because in reality you're about as empty and lonely as the rest of us, and, knowing your type, you'll respond to this in an equally childish manner, akin to "lmao, u mad bro??? xDDDD" - when I'm not even, I'm just trying to keep you from being Autistic Teenage Faggot With An Internet Connection #2395934. Sadly, it seems like I've failed.

Still can't tell if this is ironic or not.
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline madman3

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47434 on: October 07, 2016, 04:52:25 AM »
Good memes, friends :)

Offline frezal

• Pronouns: any
  • Rep: 5
  • I am all eyes
    • https://www.youtube.com/u
    • View Profile
    • Oh, she’s on Instagram!
    • Awards
  • Discord: shelly.burger#9497
« Reply #47435 on: October 07, 2016, 05:30:18 PM »
I have a headache. Thanks Obama.
Destroy your lives, on purpose!

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47436 on: October 07, 2016, 07:04:20 PM »
Just sit right there

Alright. We keep telling you how to improve and be a productive member of the community but you seem to completely ignore us, so harsh criticism is inbound:

FIRST: WE DO NOT WANT THIS "PREVIEW". JUST PRESS F11 WHILE IN THE BOT LAB TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS AND DO THIS PROPERLY. IT IS THE SIMPLEST THING, HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS? This (i gave up on all caps) is basic sh** and you should be capable of pressing f11 in the bot lab, taking 2 different pictures of the outside from different angles, then taking 2 pictures of the inside (maybe more) from different angles to show us all the insides, then take all 4 pictures, crop out the rest of the bot lab and leave us with the 4 pictures. Next, simply add the weight, the armour type, and the name. Also, try not to put exclamation marks in your bot names.

Next, stop making gifs, and take a hard look at how a certain thing is done before you even consider doing it. As in, don't make a challenge thread when you have no idea how one works. Just ask for help and we will give it, that is why showcases are a thing. Learn the norm before you dive head first into it: Don't just see something and go "OOH, I KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WILL DO IT FLAWLESSLY", because you simply will not pull it off and you will be a laughing stock.

ALSO FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST LEARN HOW TO SCREENSHOT, JUST PRESS F11 THEN GO TO THE GAME FOLDERS > SCREENSHOTS. SERIOUSLY. NOT BLOODY HARD.

Also, big warning: Since you quite clearly are around the age of 9, possibly older yet not intelligent for your age (this is just a personal attack tbh) I highly suggest you educate yourself on my past failures under the name Life robot arena 2 and realise how damn close you are to becoming a modern day me: take this link and have a damn good look at the similarities and avoid them:

https://wiki.gametechmods.com/index.php?title=Avalanche_(user)

I know this is harsh but seriously, it's like we tell you not to stick a fork in a plug socket so instead you cram into the socket the entire cutlery drawer then pour some water on it for good measure.

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
« Reply #47437 on: October 08, 2016, 05:50:10 AM »
Just sit right there

Alright. We keep telling you how to improve and be a productive member of the community but you seem to completely ignore us, so harsh criticism is inbound:

FIRST: WE DO NOT WANT THIS "PREVIEW". JUST PRESS F11 WHILE IN THE BOT LAB TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS AND DO THIS PROPERLY. IT IS THE SIMPLEST THING, HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS? This (i gave up on all caps) is basic sh** and you should be capable of pressing f11 in the bot lab, taking 2 different pictures of the outside from different angles, then taking 2 pictures of the inside (maybe more) from different angles to show us all the insides, then take all 4 pictures, crop out the rest of the bot lab and leave us with the 4 pictures. Next, simply add the weight, the armour type, and the name. Also, try not to put exclamation marks in your bot names.

Next, stop making gifs, and take a hard look at how a certain thing is done before you even consider doing it. As in, don't make a challenge thread when you have no idea how one works. Just ask for help and we will give it, that is why showcases are a thing. Learn the norm before you dive head first into it: Don't just see something and go "OOH, I KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WILL DO IT FLAWLESSLY", because you simply will not pull it off and you will be a laughing stock.

ALSO FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST LEARN HOW TO SCREENSHOT, JUST PRESS F11 THEN GO TO THE GAME FOLDERS > SCREENSHOTS. SERIOUSLY. NOT BLOODY HARD.

Also, big warning: Since you quite clearly are around the age of 9, possibly older yet not intelligent for your age (this is just a personal attack tbh) I highly suggest you educate yourself on my past failures under the name Life robot arena 2 and realise how damn close you are to becoming a modern day me: take this link and have a damn good look at the similarities and avoid them:

I know this is harsh but seriously, it's like we tell you not to stick a fork in a plug socket so instead you cram into the socket the entire cutlery drawer then pour some water on it for good measure.

I had a girlfriend once. Lasted a few weeks then the bitch betrayed me by getting the hard lads after me. All I can say is thank **** the blue bus took me out of town. (I live just outside of Belfast in a place called Newtownabbey) Bus took me to Carrick then took train back home. Currently got a good female friend of mine I talk to on Skype every month who used to live near me but had to move to Sweden cause her dad got a major IT job. But times change. Considering the way my life is at the moment with trying get an A in my IT course, getting bullied by my siblings and trying to squeeze every other moment playing through games I don't want a girlfriend. I mean come on! Why is it all the nice quiet girls end up moving away to other countries while all the girls left here are either ditzy or smoke and drink every night. Its a ****ing pain!
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #47438 on: October 09, 2016, 01:09:54 AM »
FUKA NEEGA
FUKAA NEEGA
OSHT DA BOI
OH sh** DA BOI
KUKAA NEGERR
****ING NIGARR

~WenXiangLee
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
« Reply #47439 on: October 09, 2016, 02:44:17 PM »
Just sit right there

So I logged onto here for one reason and one reason only. The server came back up. I log on. Everything that has been rebuilt was destroyed. Everything that remained from the last attack was destroyed. Seriously, how messed up are you kids that you don't want people to have fun that much. You're killing GTM and you're killing any fun in the community. Just leave. You guys are the reason I'm leaving. And now I shall log back out before you inevitably say 'I THOUGHT YOU LEFT LELELEL'

*lots of thought went into this to make sure there was no swearing. Thank me some other time ACAMS.*