Author Topic: The General Chatter Thread.  (Read 953983 times)

Offline Conraaa

• Certified Hood Classic
  • Rep: 10
  • I like my sugar with coffee and cream
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: General Chatter Thread
« Reply #38700 on: September 26, 2012, 09:58:20 AM »
so apparently some kid killed himself today at my highschool so i get the day off yay
Every cloud and all that

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38701 on: September 26, 2012, 04:41:43 PM »
It's the third time you get in trouble for posting sh** in showases... if you do it again you will be permanently banned from the showcases !

Showcases are not playground... it's time you learn the difference !
Calm down, calm down. Face it, i'm 10. I am young, so it's kinda right for me to act like an a**hole.

First off you dare to tell me to calm down WHEN you let your anger go free in both your showcases, and then you use your age as an excuse for pulling sh** in the showcases, thinking you are bigger than the legitimate showcase laws ? Both are utterly stupid and invalid arguments.

There is after all a reason why you got told "you have no idea what you are talking about" in Martymidget's DSL showcase.

I said to acams that the next time you do sh** in the showcases , I will ask for a showcase ban. Well he decided to ban you from showcases for one month. Next time maybe you will learn how to behave in there.

I just have this feeling that you are here only to be a smartass and to annoy and troll people. I may be wrong, but for now your sh** will be off the showcases.

and trust me the staff DOESN'T like people that come here only to piss off other people. So I suggest you straighten up quick or just leave.

...Who the **** does this kid think he is ?

Offline GoldenFox93

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -5
  • The Guy
    • http://www.facebook.com/h
    • http://www.youtube.com/ro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #38702 on: September 26, 2012, 04:44:39 PM »
It's the third time you get in trouble for posting sh** in showases... if you do it again you will be permanently banned from the showcases !

Calm down, calm down. Face it, i'm 10. I am young, so it's kinda right for me to act like an a**hole.

First off you dare to tell me to calm down WHEN you let your anger go free in both your showcases, and then you use your age as an excuse for pulling sh** in the showcases, thinking you are bigger than the legitimate showcase laws ? Both are utterly stupid and invalid arguments.

There is after all a reason why you got told "you have no idea what you are talking about" in Martymidget's DSL showcase.

I said to acams that the next time you do sh** in the showcases , I will ask for a showcase ban. Well he decided to ban you from showcases for one month. Next time maybe you will learn how to behave in there.

I just have this feeling that you are here only to be a smartass and to annoy and troll people. I may be wrong, but for now your sh** will be off the showcases.

and trust me the staff DOESN'T like people that come here only to piss off other people. So I suggest you straighten up quick or just leave.

I'd say in terms of ego, a frightening mixture of Mary Queen of Scots, Brangelina, and Jesus.

"Cries and screams are music to my ears."
-Soundwave

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38703 on: September 26, 2012, 04:46:11 PM »

I'd say in terms of ego, a frightening mixture of Mary Queen of Scots, Brangelina, and Jesus.
> "in terms of ego"
> implying you or I are any different

Offline martymidget

• Rep: 7
  • Mr Flibble is very cross.
    • http://tts.imtranslator.n
    • View Profile
    • :)
    • Awards
« Reply #38704 on: September 26, 2012, 04:46:26 PM »
LRA3, obviously.

Offline Fracture

• Super Mega Hyper Giga
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 11
  • how about i shove my big dog up your hanky panky
  • Awards GTMCS2 Divison Winner BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38705 on: September 26, 2012, 04:49:50 PM »
Out of ****ing nowhere

Nice to see Fury do well.

Starcore

Offline NFX

• SliSliSliSliSliSliSliSli(0)
    • AwesomeFish921
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38706 on: September 26, 2012, 04:52:58 PM »
> "in terms of ego"
Last time I checked, he'd gotten more sex than you had. :gawe:
Co-creator of The RA2 Randomiser

Offline Naryar

• hybrids oui oui
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38707 on: September 26, 2012, 04:54:37 PM »
> "in terms of ego"
You're a Scot. You can taunt better than this.

also you checked ? i did not know you had these tendencies.

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38708 on: September 26, 2012, 05:05:48 PM »
Maybe NFX is a stalker? :P

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38709 on: September 26, 2012, 05:33:58 PM »
> "in terms of ego"
are you really bringing this old thing up again
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Incredirobotwars

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
  • Unimaginative reuse of original avatar FTW
    • http://www.facebook.com/#
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38710 on: September 26, 2012, 05:38:26 PM »
How's everybody doing on this fine...whatever time of day it is in your country.

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38711 on: September 26, 2012, 05:58:07 PM »

Back in my day, if you were a ten year old and acted like that, you'd be beaten until you knew better than to be a complete prick. He sounds like he's proud of the fact that he's a dickhead.

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38712 on: September 26, 2012, 07:06:12 PM »
Out of ****ing nowhere

Starcore

...speaking of massive ego.

Offline Fracture

• Super Mega Hyper Giga
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • how about i shove my big dog up your hanky panky
  • Awards GTMCS2 Divison Winner BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38713 on: September 26, 2012, 07:31:03 PM »
Out of ****ing nowhere

Starcore
Nevermind, turns out his birthday's tomorrow, which is probably why he stopped by.

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38714 on: September 26, 2012, 07:38:53 PM »
i lerv u babby gurl

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38715 on: September 26, 2012, 07:39:49 PM »
Out of ****ing nowhere

Starcore
Nevermind, turns out his birthday's tomorrow, which is probably why he stopped by.
i couldve sworn i saw ian sending a pm on the online list (pro stalker rite here folks), and then starcore checking his messages later.....
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Kossokei

• Mr. Kurtsokei
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • You better believe it.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ...is more dangerous...
« Reply #38716 on: September 26, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »

That sucks.

I actually liked him up to a point... he seemed cool.

He's just another plague of my generation determined to be exterminated, I guess.

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38717 on: September 26, 2012, 10:50:10 PM »
i lerv u babby gurl

I love dick...

In my mouth...

And my ass.

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline Jamin

• Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38718 on: September 27, 2012, 12:32:54 AM »
here is a teaser shot of my up coming illustrated childrens story "a tale of two ricks."

The story follows the adventures of the protagonist and hero, Rick Santorum, as well as his sidekick, Rick Santorum's head, as they try to save the world from the evil clutches of their arch nemesis, Willebard Mitchel Romenoiy.

Coming soon school year 2013.

Offline 123savethewhales

• Rep: 30
  • Friendship is Magic
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38719 on: September 27, 2012, 02:04:01 AM »

Back in my day, if you were a ten year old and acted like that, you'd be beaten until you knew better than to be a complete prick. He sounds like he's proud of the fact that he's a dickhead.
LOL LET"S ALL E-BEAT THIS KID TO SHOW HIM IT"S NOT ALRIGHT!!!!

Oh wait it's the internet and you can't really do sh** to the person on the other end.