Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

The General Chatter Thread - Deadgenocide's account of the week edition

(1/166) > >>

090901:

You know the drill, shoot the sh**, post your new great copypasta, type in caps at each other, post GTM memes, and whatever else.

As you may have noticed, our old friend, the Chatterbox has fallen today.
For many years the Chatterbox was one of the main central (sh**)posting hubs of GTM, along with the Playground and Politics section. For many years it have provided us with many laughs and good times. However, since the addition of Off-topic discussion and having a Skype group, the Chatterbox soon fell into disuse and soon failed to provide a purpose. Today it was removed/merged to Off-Topic Discussion.
10/13/16 Never Forget ;___;

Current thread theme:

F

frezal:
It always felt strange to have two separate off topic boards.

Meganerdbomb:
If we were gonna get rid of one, why should it be the fun one?

Mr. AS:
OH YEAH OH BOY I SURE DO LOVE CAPS LOCK

Meganerdbomb:

Hey faggots, my name is Trov, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day making stupid ass posts on a RA2 Forum. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people's robots and ethnicity because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on BuildersDB.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I'm the Admin of GTM, and best modder on the forums. What do you mod, other than “stupid ass IRL skin packs”? I can ban every single one of you, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; sh** was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic related. It's me and my bitch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version