Author Topic: the gamer word  (Read 1693 times)

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
the gamer word
« on: August 22, 2019, 06:18:32 PM »
who can use it? cus sev and hoppin sure do
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
Re: the gamer word
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 06:24:10 PM »

No true. Wen is the only one who uses it
Things I did & done

Offline TheRoboteer

• Mr Big Blue Flipper
  • Rep: 9
  • "I HATE SEBASTIAN COE!"
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: TheRoboteer#8784
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 06:25:02 PM »
Sev and Hoppin would get glocked if they ever met a real gamer tbh
Notable Tournament Performances:
The Beginner's Guide to IRL:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/tutorials-and-tips/irl-a-beginner's-guide

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 06:26:43 PM »

No true. Wen is the only one who uses it
i mean, wen does drop the bomb a fair amount

Offline [cringey name goes here]

• Supah Kickah
  • Rep: -4
  • coolest monkey in the jungle 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 06:30:29 PM »
Hey guys. I just wanted to make this announcement really quick.
I quit.
I can't say the gamer word. I always thought I needed to. I never have. I just thought I did.
Before I go, I want to thank everybody here. It's been a nice year or so with you guys, and you guys have been excellent people throughout. I'm not leaving because of you. I'm not leaving because of a failed tournament or whatever. I'm leaving because I can't say the gamer word.
If an admin wants to delete my account, go ahead, because chances are that I won't return for a while. Sorry this was so short, I just wanted to get this off my chest. Many of you may hate me for making such a big deal of it, so go ahead. At least I won't be here to hear it.
Thanks.
-[cringey name goes here]
please eat something that you're allergic to, in excessive ammounts
:sweat-smile: sadness anxiety insanity and chaos some people choose 1 or 2 me i choose all 4 :sweat-smile:
funniest user 2020

Offline Jaydee99

• Waltuhweight
  • Rep: -23
  • :/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 06:31:37 PM »
Cool cya bye

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 07:11:17 PM »
Cool cya bye
i bet u don't even like traps

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 09:00:57 PM »
OK so basically

n****************************r
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Dreamcast

• Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 09:28:10 PM »

For the last few weeks, I've been soldiering through burnout and exhaustion, unemployment and depression to get this out. This used to be a fun side project for me - that fun stopped a month ago. This used to be a thing the community wants - now, I'm not even sure. I've been doing this like it's a chore, an obligation, work. I have to get this out. I promised everyone I'd get this out. They'll hate you if you don't finish this. ****, even Clickbeetle, someone you once respected, gave you the reins for this project. Why on earth would you give that up? What kind of moron are you?

Well, this is it. I give up, that's it, I'm done. I'm not doing this a second longer. I've begun to resent working on this, I've begun to dread showcasing anything to do with this for fear of it being judged, dismissed and insulted. So,  no more. I ain't taking it, and nor should I be expected to. I tried, I gave it a shot, and anyone here's welcome to continue what was scheduled to be done. The to-do list is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16af4BF3JVPga_oI9aGt-ZdXRoTban__wJnIGDh78G8g/edit#gid=721680886

This isn't fun any more. I can barely stand to boot up the game. And hell, I don't expect anyone here to understand - everyone here seems to have a stiff upper lip about them. None of that emotional stuff, I guess. Well, it's a damn shame I'm not made out of that tough stuff - maybe if I ignored all of the overwhelming dread and anxiety attached to this it would've been done. Whatever.

I don't even care about this, really. I'm typing this with a cold calm over me, as if I already know how little I care. And yet something inside me's telling me to backspace all this. Keep soldiering on, don't make such a fuss. Your emotions mean nothing in the world, and nobody'll read this and care for what you're going through. They care for the game, and you're not doing that. ...This is no way to work. This is no way to live. And all of this negativity, all of this depression and anxiety and dread and fear about a bargain bin game that came out 15 years ago.

I don't have anything else to say. I give up. This isn't fun, this isn't rewarding, there is nothing of value to be gained from me continuing to do this. I don't want to leave it unfinished, but I don't see a light at the end of this tunnel. I just see more negativity, both emotionally and socially, and it ending with me feeling unrewarded and like I've wasted my time. Nipping that in the bud before it happens.

But... I won't go without leaving with you what I've finished. So, here's what's been done. Take it, and if you enjoy it for a second, know full well you enjoyed it more than I did working on it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pptareo05rc50w2q/DSL_2.3_Unfinished.zip/file

I'm going on a long break. I might come back, I might not. When I do, I might finish this. Maybe. But for now, adios. And good ****ing riddance.

TL;DR - You finish it.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 09:38:02 PM by geese »

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 11:05:35 PM »
I experienced wen saying the gamer word and i ascended because of that.
Got infinite vamer word pass

Offline J

• I don’t give a dimmadamn
  • Rep: 4
  • I sexually identify as a tall hat
    • I don’t care
    • I don’t care
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: I don’t care