Author Topic: Some Engines Do Stuff  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Dangerfield7up

• Lightweight
  • Rep: -1
    • thedeadlydoombug
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Some Engines Do Stuff
« on: October 28, 2013, 03:48:59 PM »
Some Engines Do Stuff is a parody series based around the ficticious Island of Sodorr, run by the heartless and scheming Mr Astley (known by his engines as the Obese Troll). The attitude of his workers is an attitude of angst and frustration, with the engines approaching their tasks with laxity. The engines all have different personalities and quirks, including the spoilt, the fearless, the fearful, the deluded and the drug-addicted.

In other words, Some Engines Do Stuff is a TST 2013 series, featuring complete pi**take of episodes of Thomas & Friends from Season 8 onwards.

Our wiki article- http://channeltst.wikia.com/wiki/Some_Engines_Do_Stuff

What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more, no more, what is LOVE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
  • Rep: -34
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
Re: Some Engines Do Stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 03:16:05 PM »
sounds cool

Offline Resetti's Replicas

• Rep: 18
  • Replica King
    • ResettisReplicas
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 04:02:15 PM »
Is this an Abridged Series?  You should label it as such, it'll get more views.  Also did you intend to make your logo look like the TLC logo?

Offline Dangerfield7up

• Lightweight
  • Rep: -1
    • thedeadlydoombug
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 04:38:06 PM »
Is this an Abridged Series?  You should label it as such, it'll get more views.  Also did you intend to make your logo look like the TLC logo?

I suppose it is, but the changes to characters might exclude it from abridging. And I had only heard of that TV channel last year. TST logo was created in 2010. :L

What is love, baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more, no more, what is LOVE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!