Author Topic: Robot Wars: Sir Killalot v Robo Babe - Android Love (my version)  (Read 831 times)

Offline SkullKid2000

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Master of the House Robots
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alright. I was thinking about making my own version of the music video which was released with the single back in 2000.

I was thinking of adjusting the plot a bit... adding my own plot to it. Still keeping it kind of similar to the original plot, but with some own ideas added, and some original events removed.

I decided early on to use my pullback version of Sir Killalot. If there would be a way to, through visual effects enlarge the pullback toy to look bigger, that wouldn't be too bad. Although I think that will be over-the-top work. I will probably not have shots of me and the pullback at the same time, except only if most necessarily.

I'm open for ideas! So if you have any good idea for a plot, please, do not hesitate to reply here!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 01:43:48 PM by SkullKid2000 »
Best Regards,

Skull Kid

Offline SkullKid2000

• Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
As of April 27, 2018 I still have to make up a story around my to-be version. I will use the pullbacks, but I've no idea how to efficiently make them move with using my hands. I could use a thin, extremely thin line (like a fishing line) to pull them forward when need be.

As for the plot itself, it will probably be Razer driving around in some abandoned warehouse, and every now and then piercing various scrap metal-pieces. I will be driving Sir Killalot, like in the original video, I will wear a black leather jacket and those black, fingerless gloves.

The song won't be the original song (Android Love). I have picked a song for this very... "project" if that's a good thing to call it. ;)

EDIT: It will probably not even be Razer, but any competitor robot.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 12:25:56 PM by SkullKid2000 »
Best Regards,

Skull Kid

Offline Reier

• Rieir
  • Rep: 8
  • I GOT 3RD IN RAW1
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
  • Awards old BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
???
ALERT- Another WS coming up...
voted best bot builder two times and counting babayy. the best ra2 builder who has never won an actual tournament match
ReiAI pack for Ironforge
My drawings, and my webcomics
Why online PVP will save RA2
The problem with competitive IRL in RA2
I'm fine with hugging reier

Offline SkullKid2000

• Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Footage has been finished. Now going to make it all fit together.

EDIT: The video production is done as is ready for YouTube.

EDIT2: Upload is done. The video is now on YouTube.

EDIT3:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 02:38:03 PM by SkullKid2000 »
Best Regards,

Skull Kid