Author Topic: Prepare to see more razors!  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Doomkiller

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
  • I HAS DOUBLE PISTOLS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Prepare to see more razors!
« on: March 26, 2014, 03:50:35 AM »
It appears that I, Doomkiller, has been lured into this game once again, by none other than NerdCubed and his horrible attempt at making a robot (still a hilarious attempt though)

Some of you may know me, some may not, or others may have just heard of me (such as Kossokei), but for those who don't know I am a man, who likes to build robots with as many Razors as I can. I have been informed that there has been a severe lack of razors in the forum, so I feel obligated to fill this void. I will probably try building again around the weekend, so expect my DSL showcase to pop up again (though it will be rusty).

As for those who want to know why I disappeared, well, lack of interest and creativity. As I no longer have any of my old bots anymore, it paves the way for a clean slate, to allow my creative destruction ideas to run wild once more. Expect Fs's and Razors. Loads of Razors.

To those who want to happen to know what I have been doing since I've been gone (why would you?), I finished the last year of School (HSC for the fellow aussies) and ended up getting a job as a trainee Engineer drafter. What I do mostly in my job is raised storage areas and racking systems for warehouses, as well as house designs. Once I have finished my trainee-ship, I will be going into Mechanical Engineering, which my boss said he would pay for it all (my boss is very awesome). As for games, well I have mostly been preoccupied with League of Legends (haven't actually touched it in a while), as well as Maplestory, Diablo 3 and recently Titanfall. If anyone wants to hit me up in League of legends (OCE only) or Maplestory (GMS, on Scania) feel free to message me, I am actually a Jnr Master in a pretty high guild in Maplestory, so yeah there's that.

But yes, I am back.

Did I mention Razors?   

"I make death fun!"
Quote from: NerdCubed
OH MY GOD IT'S JAWS!

Offline Thyrus

• Rep: 19
  • Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Prepare to see more razors!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 04:56:51 AM »
welcome back Doom :)

I guess you will not continue the raging middweights thingy you had going on? :)

Offline Doomkiller

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
  • I HAS DOUBLE PISTOLS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 05:00:04 AM »
welcome back Doom :)

I guess you will not continue the raging middweights thingy you had going on? :)

Raging Middleweights, and as much as I liked to I don't have any of the bots anymore, so that is kinda hard

I'd still be able to get back all the bots submitted to me (and from AI packs and that) but all the bots I built (which was a lot) would not be in it, so wouldn't be the same :/
"I make death fun!"
Quote from: NerdCubed
OH MY GOD IT'S JAWS!

Offline KOS

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
    • NoxoraGTR
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 06:07:38 AM »
Quote from: Doomkiller

I am a man, who likes to build robots with as many Razors as I can. I have been informed that there has been a severe lack of razors in the forum
Expect Fs's and Razors. Loads of Razors.

Did I mention Razors?   

Hehe I definitely like you. There's not a lack of razors on this though XD  https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=15177.msg621377#msg621377

Welcome back :D

Offline martymidget

• Rep: 7
  • Mr Flibble is very cross.
    • http://tts.imtranslator.n
    • View Profile
    • :)
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 06:15:10 PM »
oh hey thar

Offline Gazea2

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 9
  • the one and only
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 06:25:33 PM »
ohai doom

Offline shedRift

• Antweight
  • Rep: 7
    • View Profile
    • Robot Arena - Creative Mode Expansion Pack
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 08:10:24 PM »
I can make robots with many razor weapons too.  I can make them with quantities in the thousands.