Author Topic: Political Compass Thread  (Read 13992 times)

Offline Resetti's Replicas

• Rep: 18
  • Replica King
    • ResettisReplicas
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Re: Political Compass Thread
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 09:38:46 PM »
I maded an art

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 09:42:50 PM »
better test

http://spekr.org/

Also, ancap master race
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline Dreamcast

• Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 10:41:21 PM »
>Ancap
Hey, how do we protect freedoms, conduct diplomacy and enforce contracts without a government?

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Political Compass (this is becoming a who's closet to the middle contest)
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 04:22:03 AM »

Well this is if you strongly disagree with everything!

I maded an art
(Image removed from quote.)
So you were a dot on the top right?
If so then Heil Sonny!!

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 06:21:56 AM »
>Ancap
Hey, how do we protect freedoms, conduct diplomacy and enforce contracts without a government?
Protecting freedoms is way easier when the biggest enemy to freedom, the government, no longer exists. Contracts can be enforced by private mediation agencies chosen by the participants in the contract.

Offline Mouldy

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 4
  • Still can't make robots after 20 years.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Mr.Kinch
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 06:24:49 AM »
better test

http://spekr.org/

Also, ancap master race

Spekr is terrible. It tells you how you are doing as you go along.

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 07:04:49 AM »
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots

Offline Conraaa

• Certified Hood Classic
  • Rep: 10
  • I like my sugar with coffee and cream
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2017, 07:05:19 AM »
I covered up the left side of the screen as I was doing it.

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2017, 07:10:12 AM »
Seeing how you're doing is only an issue if you start lying to get certain results. I like it cuz the questions are better.

Offline Mouldy

• Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 4
  • Still can't make robots after 20 years.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Mr.Kinch
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 08:03:28 AM »
Seeing how you're doing is only an issue if you start lying to get certain results. I like it cuz the questions are better.

Some of the questions are better but it's a pain in the arse when they ask you how you feel about 2 things in the same question, an example being, "Do you think that euthanasia and suicide should be legal?". I agree with one but not the other.

Seeing how I'm so into politics, I feel like I need to stick to the best side. It's hard to ignore. (Found a fix, just delete the header)

Offline Enigm@

• convicted sex offender
  • Rep: 5
  • :really_makes_you_think:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2017, 09:02:14 AM »

(◕‿◕✿) discord: uncle_slamm steam: bigmommaprodz #unbanlra2

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2017, 09:02:35 AM »

Some of the questions are better but it's a pain in the arse when they ask you how you feel about 2 things in the same question, an example being, "Do you think that euthanasia and suicide should be legal?". I agree with one but not the other.
But the one is just medically assited suicide so they are both suicide :really_makes_you_think:

Offline Dark-Al

• That guy who makes long posts.
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • That's not how you build a Hydraulic crusher mate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2017, 10:53:22 AM »

But the one is just medically assited suicide so they are both suicide :really_makes_you_think:

Actually no. Euthanasia can be committed under both medical and normal terms of suicide where ever you are in the world, for example if you wanted to die or needed help in committing suicide; your friend can just grab a gun and shoot you at anytime, or a medical reason like your friend pressing the off switch on a life-support machine at anytime  to turn off life support, so you can slowly die. However either way, that would be classed as murder and that person who assisted you in euthanasia will be charged with the same charges as a murderer. The only time euthanasia is legal is when the government medically allows a person to die or turn off life-support in certain cases like if you're terminally ill or fully paralysed, then the government will allow it in certain cases.

Face it, euthanasia is still the same as suicide no matter what. Even when you think it's more to do with medical terms, euthanasia can still happen outside of government relation and hospitals themselves.

Offline Enigm@

• convicted sex offender
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2017, 11:16:21 AM »

Actually no. Euthanasia can be committed under both medical and normal terms of suicide where ever you are in the world, for example if you wanted to die or needed help in committing suicide; your friend can just grab a gun and shoot you at anytime, or a medical reason like your friend pressing the off switch on a life-support machine at anytime  to turn off life support, so you can slowly die. However either way, that would be classed as murder and that person who assisted you in euthanasia will be charged with the same charges as a murderer. The only time euthanasia is legal is when the government medically allows a person to die or turn off life-support in certain cases like if you're terminally ill or fully paralysed, then the government will allow it in certain cases.

Face it, euthanasia is still the same as suicide no matter what. Even when you think it's more to do with medical terms, euthanasia can still happen outside of government relation and hospitals themselves.
really don't care if someone kills them self tbh

Offline Dark-Al

• Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2017, 11:19:18 AM »

I'm just making a point about euthanasia is not just a medical term ok? I just want to end this argument.

Offline Enigm@

• convicted sex offender
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2017, 11:37:22 AM »

I'm just making a point about euthanasia is not just a medical term ok? I just want to end this argument.
lol don't get defensive it's just an argument on the internet my man

Offline Dark-Al

• Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2017, 11:44:52 AM »

It's just I wanted to put forward my view. But anyway, I'm going to move this to one side now. Happy?

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2017, 11:47:11 AM »

not really surprised tbh

Offline Bobyasianboy

• Middleweight
  • ****in' magnets, how do they work?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2017, 12:00:47 PM »

stroke victim levels of left-leaning

Offline Enigm@

• convicted sex offender
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2017, 12:38:45 PM »

It's just I wanted to put forward my view. But anyway, I'm going to move this to one side now. Happy?
right on brother