Author Topic: Opinions from a guy you shouldn't give a sh** about  (Read 3435 times)

Offline TeamXtreemer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -6
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Opinions from a guy you shouldn't give a sh** about
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2017, 04:27:34 PM »
dont post that
hi

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2017, 04:44:18 PM »
I didn't want to have to seriouspost itt but I guess I've been namedropped enough times to warrant it.

Except you have people like AS and Avalanche (or whatever alt he has that hour) on other Discord groups dragging this sh** up for everyone to see, to the point where those other groups have rules about discussing GTM and it's drama.
Misleading. You're probably referring to /r/robotwar's "no GTM drama" rule, which has been a nonfactor ever since Avalanche had been banned from that chat for venting about tournaments too much or whatever other high strung hogwash he was on. Maybe you should work for CNN.

It's probably a large contributing factor towards how Doot feels atm because what he said was dragged up by AS in a number of other places.
Closest thing I could think of is when I posted a link to GTM when it was "down" in the ARC chat. Cue Doot immediately barging in and thinking that this joke we've been making about GTM shutting down on November 10th because ACAMS forgot to pay the bills is actually about himself, somehow. Idk what leap of logic he would have to make to come to that conclusion.

tbf, that number was higher when you first joined here.
2011 was a real trip ngl

Overall I rate this thread as toxic/10 don't talk to me or my wife's husband's mistress' father-who-is-also-her-daddydom-boyfriend's British IRL-building son ever again
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline dragonsteincole

• IRL Pack Guy
  • Rep: 9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2017, 05:08:39 PM »

The Rule on OotA specifically mentioning no talking about GTM drama, which Ava had a huge part in.

Here's you bringing up the whole TOXIC thing in OotA.

Here's you edgelording and bringing up the whole 'GTM Closing' thing on OotA.

Bad thing about trying to hide from stuff is you leave a lot of evidence behind. And the 'leap' of logic is when the frontpage is replaced with a big image saying "GTM CLOSED DUE TO TOXICITY".
I mean, refute all you want but don't expect me to not have the proof to back it up.

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2017, 05:13:50 PM »
Where's the drama tho? Thanks for proving me right I guess.
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline kill343gs

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2017, 05:45:00 PM »
Im so sick of this. All of this. It needs to stop.

For once the mods did something right
#MakeGTMGreatAgain

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2017, 06:33:55 PM »
So I really wish I didn't have to give out my overall opinions on GTM right now, but honestly, with the overall problems I've been having with generally trying to keep relations here and the general demeanor right now, I really think I need to just to get my point across.

Recently over the past 4-5 weeks, I've been at my absolute worst that I have been right now, not just on the forums in general, but IRL as well. I've just gotten so depressed that I just don't want to even continue being anywhere and I just feel like garbage, but it doesn't help when anytime you have issues, you get mocked for opinions, and that feels like what I currently happen to be in today.

A few of the members have also gotten on my nerves, and while I don't want to name names, there's a distinct reason why I never want to return back to GTM's discord because it's too... I'm not going to say it, because people will meme it to oblivion, like with that whole "GTM death" thing, and it just feels like a kick to the teeth everytime I see stuff like this happen.

I have also expressed taking a leave from tournament hosting after RoboGames, but after some deliberation, it'd be better if I left the community for a good while. When there are a few people that make the experience awful, it just doesn't make you want to continue on any further.
If you are truly feeling depressed and you feel as being on GTM isn't helping the matters, I highly suggest you take a break from the forums/hosting tournaments/etc. I also highly suggest thinking about the possibility of seeing a psychiatrist or someone to help with your depression issues. If you are looking for someone to talk to about depression on the forums, I highly suggest Enigma, but I assume you don't have that high of an opinion of him.

On another note, I don't really understand how the running joke of GTM closing on Nov 10th (incase you are wondering about that date, its the date the domain gets renewed and when it first came around the domain hadn't renewed yet for this year) is somehow a form of harassment to DemonOfTomorrow when it has nothing to do with him. From the wording of his post he was saying he wasn't going to give the reason he wouldn't return to the GTM Discord because it would be made into a meme and constantly be posted like the whole "GTM Closing Down" meme leading up to Nov 10th. I also don't get how calling GTM toxic ironically is a form of harassment against one member either. (I guess if Demon was the first person to call it toxic??????).

And finally, this stupid ass High School drama tier grudge DSC and Mr. AS has to be one of the stupidest childish things I have seen on this forum. If you guys are going to continue to pull this sh**, we might as well just make it a mutable offence for either of you to mention each other or reply to each other.