Author Topic: New Member? Introduce Yourself!  (Read 18911 times)

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Kendor#3191
Re: New Member? Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2018, 05:06:31 AM »
Hey everyone, I am representing Team Code Red Robotics (you can call me TCRR for short)which is in the process of building a heavyweight battlebot to enter in a couple years , The reason why I play Ra2 is because it's a pretty fun game to unwind to, I hope you all can Appreciate (or tolerate) my efforts on these forums
Welcome to GTM. I hope you enjoy your stay here, as well as the game. Anyway, I think you should start a showcase for your RA2 bots and another for your real life bots (they both have their dedicated sections). Also, having another real roboteer here is always great

Offline [cringey name goes here]

• Supah Kickah
  • Rep: -4
  • coolest monkey in the jungle 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2018, 05:37:51 AM »
Hey everyone, I am representing Team Code Red Robotics (you can call me TCRR for short)which is in the process of building a heavyweight battlebot to enter in a couple years , The reason why I play Ra2 is because it's a pretty fun game to unwind to, I hope you all can Appreciate (or tolerate) my efforts on these forums
Welcome to the forums!
please eat something that you're allergic to, in excessive ammounts
:sweat-smile: sadness anxiety insanity and chaos some people choose 1 or 2 me i choose all 4 :sweat-smile:
funniest user 2020

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2018, 03:10:04 PM »
Welcome! Best thing to do is to start a showcase so we all can see your robots

Offline CodeSilver23

• RR2 Enthusiast and Design Innovator
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -2
  • Stars v Legends founder, Inventor of the Wheel-fix
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Discord: CodeSilverGaming
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2019, 08:56:08 AM »
Hello everybody! My name is CodeSilver Gaming. I've started making RR2 videos on YouTube recently, along with creating the RR2 Discord Channel (although I have no idea how to moderate it :confused: ).  As for RA2, I have not played it yet, but I am planning to do so in the future. I absolutely love Battlebots (who doesn't?) and I enjoy building reps of them in RR2. I am also going to do another RR2 AI tournament, so if you want your bot in my tournament, send your RR2.botfiles to my email.
Down below is my YouTube channel along with my email.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkDU7asBaFnkKeR7gyyYkA?view_as=subscriber

codesilvergaming@gmail.com
Accomplishments:

Offline tx00

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2019, 06:14:45 AM »
Hi all guys! I'm an old player of robot arena / robot arena 2. I ever played robot arena with some friends for many years. I find your recently videos of ur ra2 and i become crazy. I wanna take part of ur super community and tournaments! Can u tell me what i must download to make robot for tournament? Only the complete edition or some patch and addon? Thanks for info! Finally i come back to best memories  :heart_smiley:

Offline F1Krazy

• Put me on a pedestal and I'll only disappoint you
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Tell me I'm exceptional, I promise to exploit you
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2019, 07:42:34 AM »
Hi all guys! I'm an old player of robot arena / robot arena 2. I ever played robot arena with some friends for many years. I find your recently videos of ur ra2 and i become crazy. I wanna take part of ur super community and tournaments! Can u tell me what i must download to make robot for tournament? Only the complete edition or some patch and addon? Thanks for info! Finally i come back to best memories  :heart_smiley:
Hello, and welcome! I think the Complete Edition should be everything you need to get started, though there are a couple of other add-ons (like Bildschirm's coloured drums and bars) that aren't in there yet. Most tournaments have pretty strict standards on what they will and won't accept, so I'd recommend making a showcase to post your robots and get feedback, and looking at other people's showcases to get a feel for what a good tourney entrant should look like. Maybe you'll get some ideas as well!

Hope you stick around and start entering tournaments!
My DSL Showcase

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Kendor#3191
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2019, 08:57:34 AM »
Hello, and welcome! I think the Complete Edition should be everything you need to get started, though there are a couple of other add-ons (like Bildschirm's coloured drums and bars) that aren't in there yet. Most tournaments have pretty strict standards on what they will and won't accept, so I'd recommend making a showcase to post your robots and get feedback, and looking at other people's showcases to get a feel for what a good tourney entrant should look like. Maybe you'll get some ideas as well!

Hope you stick around and start entering tournaments!
Talking about tourneys, there's two in Signup now, which are Eternal and Mech Madness 3

Offline Herabitix

• So i exist or something
  • Antweight
  • Rep: 1
  • What's a DSL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Herabitix#2973
« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2020, 08:21:54 PM »
Hello people. I exist and have already played RA2 for a while. I build stock and mostly LWs at that but I'd love to be a part of this community!
That one guy that builds Stock HS a lot

Offline HopesBashedArenaSmashed

• Can't IRL
  • Antweight
  • Please don' tell anyone that I can't IRL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2020, 06:50:34 PM »
Hi. I started playing this game sometime in November 2019. I'm not much of a DSL-IRL builder, only having built one IRL CW (and probably a few more I've never realised are IRL. Also, please don't tell anyone how I live.
I uhh...don't do much in real life

Offline Reier

• Rieir
  • Rep: 8
  • I GOT 3RD IN RAW1
  • Awards old BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2020, 07:27:08 PM »
Also, please don't tell anyone how I live.
i wont

welcome aboard chief
ALERT- Another WS coming up...
voted best bot builder two times and counting babayy. the best ra2 builder who has never won an actual tournament match
ReiAI pack for Ironforge
My drawings, and my webcomics
Why online PVP will save RA2
The problem with competitive IRL in RA2
I'm fine with hugging reier

Offline Gulden

• Am I still considered active?
  • Rep: 7
  • Currently trying to make a Riff in Time and Space.
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Gulden#1901
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2020, 10:53:56 PM »
I'm surprised that this is the first username I've seen clip into a post before.

Anyway, welcome.  Glad to see a new face from time to time.  I hope you'll be able to survive the climate.
I have several opinions.

Offline Tolbs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: October 16, 2021, 08:04:31 PM »
Hello, I'm Tolbs and I just wanted to check this forum out!

~Tolbs

Offline 8bean

• Professional Tourney Rigger
  • Rep: 10
  • I'm on discord probably
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: 8bean#4514
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2021, 01:10:10 PM »
Welcome to GTM! Nowadays the forums are significantly more barren than they used to be but you'll still find tournament and showcase postings every now and then. If you're looking to interact with the community more your best bet is the discord found here
Stuff I didn't suck at (from oldest to newest)

Offline Dadddjent

• Beetleweight
  • LORDSLUDGE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: lordsludge
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2021, 03:55:58 PM »
HEY GUYS IM NEW UWU