Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

My big apology

(1/2) > >>

Redalert:
Hey, guys, I just wanted to apoligize about my behavior in the past few months.

I wasn’t intending to act like a know-it-all, but I realized that my actions really did show it- I was getting hostile every time I was proven wrong, and this led into many riots that broke out in topics.
I also realized that I was questioning the authority of members who knew a lot more about ra2 than I do. I said that I respected them, but now that I realized how much of a big jerk I was, and not giving them the respect they deserved, I want to fix that.

Another thing I wanted to apologize for is my crappy advice.
I handled being corrected too critically, and I need to realize that the members with more experience in ra2 should be the ones giving advice, not me.

I thought I was being a good member, but after all the bad things I appeared to have caused, I want to stop, and become a better member.

I need to start giving you guys more respect instead of treating you like crap, and underestimating you.

With all this, I sincerely apologize, and hope I can finally start actually doing good in the forums, and help make GTM great again.

Scrap Daddy:
Make gtm great again.

Redalert:

--- Quote from: Scrap Daddy on April 05, 2019, 10:59:54 AM ---Make gtm great again.

--- End quote ---

I'll try.

frezal:

--- Quote from: Redalert on April 04, 2019, 06:10:58 PM ---Hey, guys, I just wanted to apoligize about my behavior in the past few months.

I wasn’t intending to act like a know-it-all, but I realized that my actions really did show it- I was getting hostile every time I was proven wrong, and this led into many riots that broke out in topics.
I also realized that I was questioning the authority of members who knew a lot more about ra2 than I do. I said that I respected them, but now that I realized how much of a big jerk I was, and not giving them the respect they deserved, I want to fix that.

Another thing I wanted to apologize for is my crappy advice.
I handled being corrected too critically, and I need to realize that the members with more experience in ra2 should be the ones giving advice, not me.

I thought I was being a good member, but after all the bad things I appeared to have caused, I want to stop, and become a better member.

I need to start giving you guys more respect instead of treating you like crap, and underestimating you.

With all this, I sincerely apologize, and hope I can finally start actually doing good in the forums, and help make GTM great again.

--- End quote ---
Apologize, mom!

BotOfTheMonth:
god forgives you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version