Author Topic: IRL AND ITS FUTURE  (Read 1455 times)

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
IRL AND ITS FUTURE
« on: May 23, 2020, 10:59:39 PM »
The IRL Build Style and its consequences have been a disaster for the RA2 community. They have greatly increased the toxicity of those of us who live in “advanced” discord servers, but they have destabilized the forums, have made building unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in OOTA to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of the meta will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” discord communities.

DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: IRL AND ITS FUTURE
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 11:08:37 PM »
reject modernity

embrace tradition
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Reier

• Rieir
  • Rep: 8
  • I GOT 3RD IN RAW1
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
  • Awards old BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 04:40:48 AM »
ALERT- Another WS coming up...
voted best bot builder two times and counting babayy. the best ra2 builder who has never won an actual tournament match
ReiAI pack for Ironforge
My drawings, and my webcomics
Why online PVP will save RA2
The problem with competitive IRL in RA2
I'm fine with hugging reier

Offline Merrick

• Rep: 3
  • Half-decent IRL designs and terrible antweights.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 06:22:10 AM »
The next great copypasta.

Offline Jaydee99

• Waltuhweight
  • Rep: -23
  • :/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 04:32:59 PM »
tl dr

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 04:56:02 PM »
tl dr
we send mail bombs to the community elites
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 05:01:15 PM »
tl dr
big blue flipper is GOING DOWN

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 05:24:16 PM »
West Virginia moment

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 04:12:57 PM »
tl dr
I am an elitist. Or at least, that's how I will be perceived by the grand majority of the rabble that uses this website. Of course, I'm not actually an elitist, I'm a young man and a huge fan of IRL building, and certainly not your average "fan of IRL" that gets the giggles whenever insert generic zoomer releases their newest compilation of trite robots. There's many, and I do mean many, people who build IRL robots, millions and millions of people everywhere around the globe, they all build robots one way or another, on their phones, in the car, at work, wherever and whenever. But only a very small percent actually build robots, and knowing how to build clean and unique and compact robots is something that many never learn, and will never learn, simply because they aren't smart enough, or because they have an immature mentality, or because they are trying to impress others with sheer volume of known records, or because they use IRL as a background for other things (Yes you can do that, but then don't try to tell me you actually built something special, because you didn't get sh** from it), or because, or because, or because...

Or, because they don't know what IRL building is all about, and that still baffles me, how some manage to not understand that IRL building is all about... IRL building! Just building.

Offline [cringey name goes here]

• Supah Kickah
  • Rep: -4
  • coolest monkey in the jungle 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 04:31:45 PM »
cut the powerlines
please eat something that you're allergic to, in excessive ammounts
:sweat-smile: sadness anxiety insanity and chaos some people choose 1 or 2 me i choose all 4 :sweat-smile:
funniest user 2020

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 05:16:01 PM »
tl dr
I am an elitist. Or at least, that's how I will be perceived by the grand majority of the rabble that uses this website. Of course, I'm not actually an elitist, I'm a young man and a huge fan of IRL building, and certainly not your average "fan of IRL" that gets the giggles whenever insert generic zoomer releases their newest compilation of trite robots. There's many, and I do mean many, people who build IRL robots, millions and millions of people everywhere around the globe, they all build robots one way or another, on their phones, in the car, at work, wherever and whenever. But only a very small percent actually build robots, and knowing how to build clean and unique and compact robots is something that many never learn, and will never learn, simply because they aren't smart enough, or because they have an immature mentality, or because they are trying to impress others with sheer volume of known records, or because they use IRL as a background for other things (Yes you can do that, but then don't try to tell me you actually built something special, because you didn't get sh** from it), or because, or because, or because...

Or, because they don't know what IRL building is all about, and that still baffles me, how some manage to not understand that IRL building is all about... IRL building! Just building.

This is all nice and all but the fact that you left out the Armenian genocide was not very cash money of you

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2020, 02:14:59 PM »
are those inf copypastas ?