Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

I quit.

(1/2) > >>

[cringey name goes here]:
Hey guys. I just wanted to make this announcement really quick.
I quit.
I can't do RA2 anymore. I can't do tournaments anymore. I just can't over the past few weeks everything just feels like a chore to do. RA2 just isn't what it used to be for me. When I got my new computer, the first thing I thought was "OK, I need to make something for so and so's tournament." Notice how I said "need" instead of "want". I didn't need to build anything. I never have. I just thought I did.
Before I go, I want to thank everybody here. It's been a nice year or so with you guys, and you guys have been excellent people throughout. I'm not leaving because of you. I'm not leaving because of a failed tournament or whatever. I'm leaving because I can't find enjoyment in playing RA2.
If an admin wants to delete my account, go ahead, because chances are that I won't return for a while. Sorry this was so short, I just wanted to get this off my chest. Many of you may hate me for making such a big deal of it, so go ahead. At least I won't be here to hear it.
Thanks.
-[cringey name goes here]

Billy5545:
Sad to see more people leaving GTM. I hope you get better in real life Cringey

Team Code Red Robotics:
I hope you return cringy

Sage:
see you in a week

F1Krazy:
Stopping something because you're not enjoying it anymore is the best reason to stop, IMO. While I'm sad to see you go, I understand your reasons and I'm glad you made your decision now rather than struggling on for another six months. I hope you'll return if and when you feel better, but if not... well, it's been nice having you here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version