Author Topic: Funny meme thread  (Read 4762 times)

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
  • Rep: -3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Funny meme thread
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2018, 05:35:35 PM »
I still don't get it
Guess who's back

Offline Gulden

• Am I still considered active?
  • Rep: 7
  • Currently trying to make a Riff in Time and Space.
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Gulden#1901
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2018, 05:36:08 PM »
I dislike this thread and it's just becoming a war between FBI and superbolt.  /Lockrequest
I have several opinions.

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2018, 05:38:24 PM »
No I like this thread. I like memes
Guess who's back

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2018, 05:39:59 PM »
Also fightingbotinformal i bet i can beat you
Guess who's back

Offline Gulden

• Am I still considered active?
  • Rep: 7
  • Currently trying to make a Riff in Time and Space.
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Gulden#1901
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »
Also fightingbotinformal i bet i can beat you

1-We have an edit button.  Don't double post.
2-If that's what you think, Take it to the challenge board
3-This thread is nothing but clutter and war.

/Lockrequest
I have several opinions.

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2018, 06:33:34 PM »
Let's all take a breather for a few.
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2018, 04:52:09 PM »
superbot asked if he could have this thread unlocked.

Let's try to get along for once.
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline Dreamcast

• Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2018, 04:53:26 PM »
Nope

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2018, 04:54:07 PM »

Online apanx

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2018, 04:55:16 PM »
WOW Glimmer!
[masturboop intensifies].gif

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2018, 04:55:39 PM »
Thank you geese

New one

P4B4iRY.jpg

Guess who's back

Offline Dark-Al

• That guy who makes long posts.
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • That's not how you build a Hydraulic crusher mate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2018, 05:05:25 PM »
Pretty much how any true Command and Conquer fan would response to EA making an quick pay to win, mobile game out of an franchise that hasn't had a proper installment still 2008. An yet never learn their mistakes from Tiberium Twilight. **** EA.
Screw_EA.jpg

Offline Ra2Winner999

• Heavyweight
  • guys terraria 1.4 is out
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2018, 08:04:48 PM »
 [ Quoting of attachment images from other messages is not allowed ]  
Best meme tbh

Now that’s a meme! The dab can’t lift a finger to this meme!
the heavy is dead

Offline FightingBotInformal

• wait, i'm still here?
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -12
  • how tf did i even remember my password lol
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: meet me at RA2 central ig
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2018, 08:26:14 PM »

Best meme tbh
dab
oh no
also
yeah i’m into that normie shtuff
EDIT: yeah i’m on mobile so i had to use attachments sorry
60ED5856-CA5E-4F09-B662-B5719A320336.png
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:33:11 AM by FightingBotInformal »
my weeb headass with my anime avatar is gone

hmu on discord for anime or music recommendations or to talk ab some sports sh** idk

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Kendor#3191
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2018, 08:26:55 PM »

image-539a1bcf4c2b9.jpg

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2018, 03:47:37 PM »

Best meme tbh
dab
oh no
also
You should use the insert attachment button
Guess who's back

Offline FightingBotInformal

• wait, i'm still here?
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -12
  • how tf did i even remember my password lol
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: meet me at RA2 central ig
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2018, 04:03:58 PM »

Best meme tbh
dab
oh no
also
You should use the insert attachment button
i was on mobile and it also doesn’t work on my computer, might as well just use another image host like imgur, i tested to see if the attachment thingy worked on my phone but it didn’t
my weeb headass with my anime avatar is gone

hmu on discord for anime or music recommendations or to talk ab some sports sh** idk

Offline Ra2Winner999

• Heavyweight
  • guys terraria 1.4 is out
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2018, 07:10:28 AM »
sighs
fine. you know i had to do it to em
i have no regrets whatsoever fyi
Asbestosstar is one of the more controversial members on GTM, quickly gaining legendary infamy for his arrogant trolling attitude, stubbornness, immaturity, stupidity, terrible bots, always being annoying, and poorly worded & barely readable posts. He seems to have two near-fetishistic obsessions, one with US president Donald Trump, and the other with Badnik96's tournament, The Cybernetic Colosseum. The latter is for the mere fact that it has "Colosseum" in the name. He got permabanned from the GTM and ARC Discord servers as a result of trolling Badnik non-stop on GTM, ARC (where Badnik is an admin), the Discord servers, and even Facebook. Ever since he was kicked out of both the GTM and ARC Discord servers, he has a habit of creating alternate accounts for them, but gets permabanned every single time due to his easily recognizable posts. He refers to this tactic as "spying" and "hacking". He drove Badnik to the point of cancelling the Cybernetic Colosseum, but fortunately the tournament made it into SBV, where Asbestosstar trolled Badnik once again, but was finally muted by Kill343gs. Due to his controversial behavior, Badger made up a new rule for his new tournament Complete Carnage that said that Asbestosstar is permabanned from all his tournaments from then on in. Tried to start a "fantasy" tournament that combined all metagames of RA2 into one, with Asbestosstar and his friend controlling the bots instead of AI'ing them. However, everyone aside from Asbestosstar knows that it is impossible to combine all metagames of RA2 into one. Never made it into signups because Craaig said it was against the rules to start a tournament without AI'ing the competing robots. Somehow owns a working Windows ME computer, and was whacked by many for that since ME is often considered to be Microsoft's worst operating system (Yes, even worse than Vista). At RoboGames 2017 where Asbestosstar was competing with Mouse, one of Badnik's friends (the announcer) told his parents about his behavior on GTM and ARC. Despite his behavior improving (because of that he was let back into the GTM Discord by 090901 under the terms not to annoy Badnik), Asbestosstar reverted back to his old ways after a week after he pestered Badnik once again about his Live Designs AI "Windows ME" team (thus being permabanned from the GTM Discord once again) and Badger about Complete Carnage, earning him his first ban. Gets muted by Kill on a monthly basis a couple of times due to his trolling and is heavily watched by the mods now. Notably right before getting muted again for trolling, Asbestosstar pestered Starcore about his Windows ME team.
Notable robots (RA2): The Pacific Scrambler: His first-ever DSL robot in RA2 entered into 090901's joke tourney BBEAMS 7. It is often considered one of his best bots, and his only bot to ever win a battle after 09's hoverbot Singularity committed suicide and flew out of the BBEANS arena, and The Pacific Scrambler did nothing whatsoever. However, it had a much-tougher Round 2 matchup against Guldenflame's drumbot Steel Hide. It did well in the beginning, damaging it, but then Steel Hide made a comeback and almost demolished it. The Pacific Scrambler lost a wheel and was on fire, and flung out of the arena by the flippers.
Enter Bot Name: His second-ever DSL robot in RA2 which was entered into a challenge hosted by Enigma against 09's rear-hinged flipper 2d girls will never be real!!. Was an unrealistic DSL HW horizontal spinner type...thingy with floating components and a weirdly shaped chassis. As a plus, the horizontal spinner barely even worked. Lost 1-0 because it was easily flipped over by 09's robot and since it had no srimech, was counted out for a TKO. (Link to challenge: https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=19797.0)
Fluffy: His IRL-style "replica" of Fluffy which was entered into a challenge hosted by DemonOfTomorrow against Avalanche's horizontal spinner Fighter Mk. III, and often considered one of his best robots. Was an IRL DSL HW armed with an undercutting spinning bar (similar to that of the real Fluffy). Despite looking nothing like the real Fluffy, was actually quite agile and fast as well as being invertible, but suffered from exposed wheels and an exposed weapon motor. Lost 5-0 when it was repeatedly knocked out by Avalanche's robot, with the weapon motor being removed in all matches and with its wheels constantly removed. In a bonus match, even two Fluffy robots couldn't even knock out Fighter Mk. III. (Link to challenge: https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=19977.0)
Crapcan derby car - A Stock MW rambot entered into 09's Crapcan Derby 2017. Unknown at how well it did, as its melee has not been recorded yet. Suffers from non-invertability (as well as not having a srimech) exposed wheels, and car-steering. Surprisingly managed to survive at the end of its 4v4 melee due to jokebots, but still lost on points to Guldenflame's Baby's first Pop-Up?.
Get in the zone auto zone - A Stock MW axebot entered into Badnik's RA2 Mafia. Suffered from exposed wheels (again), non-invertability (no srimech again) and an easily removable axe. Was disqualified due to Assbees' inactivity.
Notable robots (IRL):
Dagger: His first robot; a heavyweight armed with a perfectly vertical but weak axe, and entered into RoboGames 2016, where it lost to OverEasy after it was flipped over and couldn't self right. Won by forfeit against Team Tiki's Vlad the Impaler II, and then it met Ray Billings' Swamp Thing in the Losers' Bracket, who it lost to on a judge's decision after a very dull battle because it's axe wasn't working, thus being eliminated from RoboGames 2016. Its design was based off of the BattleBots 5.0 entrant Golem.
Mouse: His second robot entered into RoboGames 2017; a heavyweight armed with a rear-hinged flipper. Its design was based off of Robot Wars competitor Prizephita. It had a surprising first win after Sluggo failed to move. It was then defeated by the now-infamous shovebot Whoops! which sent it down into the Losers' Bracket, where it fought Deviled Egg, and managed to knock it out after it suffered from reliability problems. It then met Sabre-X, where it shocked many by taking hit after hit from Sabre-X's horizontal flywheel because it was assumed that Mouse had weak armor. However, it then got high-centered on the arena wall, causing it to lose by TKO and be eliminated from RoboGames 2017.

I am Asbestosstar and I approve this message. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dQvNLe6w0ag/maxresdefault.jpg

Love it! Especially the part where Badnik96’s friend the announcer told asbestosar’s parents! I think. I just read ‘his parents’
the heavy is dead

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2018, 03:52:42 PM »
Who is Asbessostar
Guess who's back

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2018, 11:06:05 AM »
Who is Asbessostar
I feel like you guys should be good friends.

Also memes
magik.png
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.