Author Topic: Eurovision Song Contest 2015  (Read 6880 times)

Offline cephalopod

Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2015
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 10:46:20 AM »
Oh I wasn't criticizing that song or the artists, just Eurovision in general.
It's awesome that those guys got an opportunity frankly, as painfully generic as that song is. I remember reading about them before the competition somewhere. It does feel a little bit like they were just given that chance because of their disabilities though, like playing on that to try and win. I'm sure there's a lot more proficient punk bands in your country :P
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline Chaosmancer

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 5
  • Sir Wall-Of-Text
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 03:07:54 PM »
Eurovision ballad contest is over for another year. Seriously, is it just me, or did half-three quarters of the songs there just blend into one-another? And our song this year just seemed a bit tryhardy if I'm honest. 'The thing that won the past few years has been some catchy upbeat bulls***, let's make something like that.'.

Maybe I'm just salty that they didn't have any rock songs this year. I did quite like Georgia's and Armenia's songs though.
Punk doesn't count?

Which was the punk song?

The guys with real attitude.

Ah, I was talking specifically about the songs on the night, I don't really listen to any of the Song for Eurovision (or whatever it is called) stuff.
Yes that sequence of words I just said made perfect sense.

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 03:49:21 PM »
Eurovision ballad contest is over for another year. Seriously, is it just me, or did half-three quarters of the songs there just blend into one-another? And our song this year just seemed a bit tryhardy if I'm honest. 'The thing that won the past few years has been some catchy upbeat bulls***, let's make something like that.'.

Maybe I'm just salty that they didn't have any rock songs this year. I did quite like Georgia's and Armenia's songs though.
Punk doesn't count?

Which was the punk song?

The guys with real attitude.

Ah, I was talking specifically about the songs on the night, I don't really listen to any of the Song for Eurovision (or whatever it is called) stuff.
Semifinal?