Author Topic: DO NOT STRESS ME MOUNTAIN GOATS!!  (Read 3180 times)

Offline frezal

• Pronouns: any
  • Rep: 5
  • I am all eyes
    • https://www.youtube.com/u
    • View Profile
    • Oh, she’s on Instagram!
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: shelly.burger#9497
DO NOT STRESS ME MOUNTAIN GOATS!!
« on: October 09, 2016, 12:16:38 PM »
As you might know, I am a human, and thus, have no fuse. That is making me pissed off and anxious, which leads to me posting some off topic shizz that will probably get me a warning, ban, mute, or two tickets to The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon  :dead:  So I request that if you want TO SAY ANYTHING THAT IT IS NOT RELATED TO THE TOPIC I MAKE, please PM ME!!! Some mountain goats are doing that, yes, and I respect them greatly for it. I hope the rest of you mountain goats do the same.
Destroy your lives, on purpose!

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DO NOT STRESS ME MOUNTAIN GOATS!!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 12:24:58 PM »

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 01:21:35 PM »
FREZAALL!!!! Don't copy-paste my topic!!! You goat!!

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -34
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 01:53:32 PM »
Shush please, kix. If you can post quality content and learn from your mistakes, then we will not take the piss. For now, be quiet.
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline Mecha

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 01:56:34 PM »
Shush please, kix. If you can post quality content and learn from your mistakes, then we will not take the piss. For now, be quiet.
Alright. We keep telling you how to improve and be a productive member of the community but you seem to completely ignore us, so harsh criticism is inbound:

FIRST: WE DO NOT WANT THIS "PREVIEW". JUST PRESS F11 WHILE IN THE BOT LAB TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS AND DO THIS PROPERLY. IT IS THE SIMPLEST THING, HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS? This (i gave up on all caps) is basic sh** and you should be capable of pressing f11 in the bot lab, taking 2 different pictures of the outside from different angles, then taking 2 pictures of the inside (maybe more) from different angles to show us all the insides, then take all 4 pictures, crop out the rest of the bot lab and leave us with the 4 pictures. Next, simply add the weight, the armour type, and the name. Also, try not to put exclamation marks in your bot names.

Next, stop making gifs, and take a hard look at how a certain thing is done before you even consider doing it. As in, don't make a challenge thread when you have no idea how one works. Just ask for help and we will give it, that is why showcases are a thing. Learn the norm before you dive head first into it: Don't just see something and go "OOH, I KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WILL DO IT FLAWLESSLY", because you simply will not pull it off and you will be a laughing stock.

ALSO FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST LEARN HOW TO SCREENSHOT, JUST PRESS F11 THEN GO TO THE GAME FOLDERS > SCREENSHOTS. SERIOUSLY. NOT BLOODY HARD.

Also, big warning: Since you quite clearly are around the age of 9, possibly older yet not intelligent for your age (this is just a personal attack tbh) I highly suggest you educate yourself on my past failures under the name Life robot arena 2 and realise how damn close you are to becoming a modern day me: take this link and have a damn good look at the similarities and avoid them:

https://wiki.gametechmods.com/index.php?title=Avalanche_(user)

I know this is harsh but seriously, it's like we tell you not to stick a fork in a plug socket so instead you cram into the socket the entire cutlery drawer then pour some water on it for good measure.

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 02:00:34 PM »
reported you all for bullying, trov pls ban
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 02:05:28 PM »
reported you all for bullying, trov pls ban

Dont worry... im not offended in any way.. all i can do is laugh...

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 03:04:26 PM »
I think I have decided.

Avalanche is gay, and an annoying mother****er who I would love to just hit in the face.

KIX is cool, I remember him a 'lil bit. His bots were always cool as heck in my eyes even though they were obsolete.

But yeah, official forums for the win.

BTW Avalanche, you come off as really, really, queer.
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline Mecha

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 03:33:59 PM »
I think I have decided.

Avalanche is gay, and an annoying mother****er who I would love to just hit in the face.

KIX is cool, I remember him a 'lil bit. His bots were always cool as heck in my eyes even though they were obsolete.

good post

Offline frezal

• I am all eyes
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 06:02:21 PM »
I think I have decided.

As a gay man, I request that you reserve your queer panic bullsh** for lunchtime in 7th grade.

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 09:10:34 PM »

It does say in your profile you are 14 years old but I'm willing to bet money that you are nine years old based solely on the information in this post.

I am fairly certain that if you ever DID meet Avalanche  in person your threats to "hit him in the face" would probably translate to you awkwardly trying to save face by spouting out a couple of retarded 4chan memes because you'd be unable to cower behind a computer monitor and a keyboard and use those big boy words like "gay" and "really queer". If you actually had the tenacity to attempt to strike him, Avalanche would have no problem knocking your baby teeth out with his foot. How about instead of acting like a homophobic piece of sh** you instead man-up and either say something of merit and prove to me how the heck you ended up with a "Advanced User" status or simply keep to your own simpleton self.

In short? Shut the **** up.

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 09:16:10 PM »
Geice is an Advanced User cause he is the best builder in the game. He's been around longer than most people know. According to the wiki, he is 5 foot 5, 100 pounds, and Asian. I believe he is 14 years old. Knocking his teeth out may not be so easy, he may know some Jackie Chan moves.

That aside, he probably remembers you back in the old days (like I said, he's been around a long time) and as you said you were pretty stupid back then.
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2016, 09:29:02 PM »
Geice is an Advanced User cause he is the best builder in the game. He's been around longer than most people know. According to the wiki, he is 5 foot 5, 100 pounds, and Asian. I believe he is 14 years old. Knocking his teeth out may not be so easy, he may know some Jackie Chan moves.

That aside, he probably remembers you back in the old days (like I said, he's been around a long time) and as you said you were pretty stupid back then.

Wow seriously he is the best builder in the game? My apologies, let me just get down on my knees and start sucking his because I am clearly in the presence of a real legend. If we're going to start playing the Wikipedia credentials game here then let me just go ahead and say while I don't list my weight, age, height, location, hobbies, school, sexual orientation*, blood type, name of first born, and credit card number I am, apparently, the only user here with the "Weeb Veteran" political stance, and yes, I just edited that in there myself. According to the powers that be here, I kicked enough ass for enough time to earn myself that title.

"Back then" for me translates to "back then on Skype with HurricaneAndrew", which dates back from 2010 through 2011 (and arguably 2012 if you want to get technical). If Geice is 14 years old TODAY that puts him in the age demographic of 8 to 11 when this was going on. While I "acted stupid" (in my own words I will admit, because when the crap hit the fan both myself and HA were acting stupid) I also worked solo and with others to create literally groundbreaking RA2 mods for their time. Let me again consult the Wiki to find out what makes Geice so great. Wow look at that, he can make good horizontal spinners AND he put 36 maces on one of them all at once! Great job! Let's see, compared to people like Noode (first banned member ever), Mr. As (Retooled), HB, Craaig, Thyrus, Mike (RWRA2), RedAce, (ReForged), Kill (RA2 Refugee Forums), Wen (started his first AI pack at age 10), Kix (first true "IRL burst" components), and JoeBlo (starting the CW craze) Geice has done a grand total of jack sh** in terms of advancing the Robot Arena 2 community. He put a lot of parts on a robot, big deal. I have a 7 year old brother who can do that.

Am I being an elitist? Unfortunately I think it looks like I am, but I am by no means attempting to say "you suck because I am a Advanced Veteran on Discord and you aren't PS have your grandma pull the car around". I simply have a problem with arrogant stuck-up assholes who think the entire world owes them something because they hold an air of greatness around them. If Geice is the bad-ass that he says he is because he used to make fun of "n00bs" then he will know that he can simply take everything I have just said, throw it behind him, and reply to this post with "yeah well at least I don't screw 2d anime traps ZING" and perpetuate his Napoleon complex. If he isn't that bad-ass and instead is just a troublemaker with an ePenis the size of a Freightliner then when he reads these posts he is going to act like it's nothing at all but for the next undisclosed amount of time my words are going to sit on his back and stay there while they sink in.

I am completely unfazed by his accusations of Avalanche being *gasp* GAY or even *double gasp* QUEER. Son, you aren't the first person to use that completely original and most certainly not run-into-the-ground derogatory term to try and hurt people. I'm surprised you didn't complete your trifecta by throwing "faggot" in there as well to top it all off and secure your eWin. I don't particularly like being rude to people (because to be honest I'm a really nice and caring guy and this little altercation I feel is giving people the wrong impressions about me) but when you can read the correspondence of enemies of over 1 month and see them settle their arguments and fights once and for all it takes a special kind of asshole to come in and start dropping grade school insults.

Tip: If he wants to play the kindergarten-aged Internet Tough Guy game by threatening to punch someone in the face over the Internet then I'm pretty sure I can be retaliatory and make a mockery of his "insults" by throwing the same ploy back in his face. Avalanche attacked Kix's showcase, he had a valid reason to want to hit Avalanche in the face (and they actually settled their demons of 1 month). Unless Geice is angry because I wrongfully occupied the handicapped parking space outside of the post office for all of five minutes today or something, he does not.

Offline Virus Bomb

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2016, 09:48:13 PM »
He certainly could have at least gone for something original.

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2016, 09:57:39 PM »
Hate to break it to you, but RA2 is a game where you Build Bots. If you don't want to give respect to the actual builders, you can't claim respect for the programming aspects of the game. Because without the builders, all of your AI packs, custom components, and ant crazes are pointless.

Just to prove how technically difficult an ISIS-themed RA2 team is, I would like you to try to build one (or at least get your 7 year old brother to do it). Oh, before you do, another requirement: don't look at anyone else's. That's what me and Geice were working with when we built the Islamic State of GTM.

Oh wait, what's that? You like anime traps? Well too bad buddy, anime traps aren't cool anymore. Maybe 5 years ago, but that time is long gone.

Now, I may not know the actual reason Geice hates you, but when you start throwing crap around like "He sh**posted a lot, big deal. I have a 7 year old brother who can do that." I had to say something about it because obviously you have no idea what you're talking about. You're just claiming superiority because of age and the "Advanced Veteran" thingamajig, as well as your, and I quote, "groundbreaking RA2 mods." While that may be true, you won't hold much more than a sh**ty vaporwave arena against Geice once he finishes his three (yes i said THREE) tournaments.

(Note: I'm not trying to insult you here 09, just following my nature to debate.)
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline SKBT

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2016, 10:00:01 PM »
GOATS?

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2016, 10:01:14 PM »
WEEB VETERAN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)! EVERYONE RUN!
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline frezal

• I am all eyes
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2016, 11:26:57 PM »
Geice is an Advanced User cause he is the best builder in the game. He's been around longer than most people know. According to the wiki, he is 5 foot 5, 100 pounds
Ah, so little man syndrome is to blame.

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
    • Badnik96GTM
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • BattleBots Wiki
    • Awards