Author Topic: Calling out toxic J  (Read 402 times)

Offline J

• I don’t give a dimmadamn
  • Rep: 4
  • I sexually identify as a tall hat
    • I don’t care
    • I don’t care
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: I don’t care
Calling out toxic J
« on: October 24, 2019, 10:19:41 PM »
For fuks sake, Jay. Just leave this site already.
Nobody likes you. Not even your actual friends, let alone parents do.
Honestly just fuking off yourself- nobody will miss you.
You havent built any bots since 2008 and you dare call yourself a fan of this sh**?
And why do you still post here? You said you left, so just ****ing do it already.
Whats with your signature? You kinkshame everyone to hell and back and then throw some cringy garbage like that in your sig?
Whats wrong with you. BESIDES EVERYTHING.
Like, what the fuk are you even fuking doing here you little biich?
I'll have you know I have over 500 karma on reddit and became the top youtuber on p0rnhub.
I am an expert sh**poster unlike you, J, you fukin pleb. as we speak i am contacting my fellow bruhs in the deep interwebs to h4x ur computer u fukin nub. i can ip trak ur ass and fukin rekt u u fukn skrub. your fukin dead kiddo.
and stop telling people to play raidio free shadow the hedgehog- nobody in there right fuking mind will play that game after how much you shove it in people's faces.
Maybe you should shove a diik in your face for once instead of some normie tier app game that nobody wants to play.
We dont care that you can use the code urmomisafagit to get 5 free gold- pretty sure you need like 20 gold to to upgrade your soup ladle to a fukin spork.
or whatever you have in that game.
go play club penguin or some sh**, J. Hang out with the other toddlers on your cringy tumblr or whatever.
just get out of our lives arleady.

fuk....