Author Topic: As usual, I'm going to get banned and have to steal another key  (Read 1374 times)

Offline J

• I don’t give a dimmadamn
  • Rep: 4
  • I sexually identify as a tall hat
    • I don’t care
    • I don’t care
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: I don’t care
As usual, I'm going to get banned and have to steal another key
« on: December 12, 2017, 06:51:26 PM »
First off yes. I am a psychopath.
I've killed innocent life forms for entertainment.
I've caused self damage a lot and laughed.
I have no social skill and result to manipulating people for my own fortune.
I am worse than hitler.
But you know what? I'm nothing near as bad as you faggots.

Since I started this game at about 2 years younger than you, you couldn't expect me to be that smart.
Yet people always hold it against me.
Right now I am in possession of a key that as usual, I don't own.
I have $1602 saved up right now and I won't spend any on this game because badspot doesn't deserve it.
Badspot is a great game dev, at the cost of acting half of his age.
And you guys look up to him resulting in you guys being autistic cunts.
Now I know a lot of you little nerds out there are going to get upset with what I just said, so I want you to email me personally and I promise to get back each and every one of you.
(phantommastah@gmail.com)
cry nerds

Offline Dreamcast

• Rep: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: As usual, I'm going to get banned and have to steal another key
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 06:59:12 PM »
I hate how Sonic and his friends have become nothing but memes to a bunch of dumbass kids with low intelligence. Unlike all the idiots of today, my nephews will grow up to know Sonic for what he truly is. Not an internet meme, but an icon and a legendary video game character who is timeless. Already they've been watching Sonic X. And soon, they'll play the Adventure games and Sonic Mania.

Offline Virus Bomb

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 07:11:55 PM »

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 07:21:47 PM »
same tbh

Offline Dadddjent

• Beetleweight
  • Rep: 0
  • LORDSLUDGE
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: lordsludge
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 09:37:36 PM »
23316428_1158261054306013_844544956466377106_n.jpg
LORDSLUDGE

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 02:07:29 AM »
Wut

Offline WeN

• #1 Malaysian Idiot
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
  • totsugeki!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: thatwenguy
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 03:18:37 AM »
hey guys, vsauce here

Offline frezal

• Pronouns: any
  • Rep: 5
  • I am all eyes
    • https://www.youtube.com/u
    • View Profile
    • Oh, she’s on Instagram!
    • Awards
  • Discord: shelly.burger#9497
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 11:32:55 PM »
It's like, these are all English words, and on an individual level, I understand them all. However, strung together, I have no idea what the hell any of you kids are saying. Get off my damn lawn!
Destroy your lives, on purpose!

Offline Dreamcast

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2017, 10:38:24 PM »
Now about the entrants :
45-70 Magnum - Average bot at all, but it WILL shred noob bots for breakfast...
AC - Is A.C. abreviature for Absolute Crap? The motors are too far from eachother to hit at the same time and do more dmg. The wheels are too exposed. The maces facing down are good vs popups, but not effective vs other HSs. Basicly my MidF and MidF ][ must shred this into pieces for breakfast...
Acupuncture - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
Anti-Christ V.Pincer - Too exposed parts at all. Not enough weapons. It may only win vs noob bots.
Big Flip's Revenge - May kill some noob, if not fight eachother. But these bots don't have any protection. Good skin btw.
Black Cat Magic - A very vulnerable bot without protection or enough weapons. May not get a win...
Blood Shed - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
Bounty Hunter - I don't know how his wedges will preform vs other wedges, but its a very effective bot that can win BBEANS. But Sage's "homo thing" may "whack" this popup very easy.
Bumble Bee - Or i should call it "Homo Bee"... I know how effective are the crawlers. Sage's bot must watch for the BBEANS blade in the middle, since its don't have a good grip. If not fliped outside the arena it may win BBEANS.
Cardiac Arrest - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face... But Reier have one beer from me, for this very cool looking bot. I just loved how it looks...
Chernobyl - Too exposed wheels but still better than AC vs other HSs...
Cocytus IV - SD, you are a good builder, why you entered with some cheap clone of NWB? It will win but, blah...
Consonant/Vowel - They have a chance only vs the weak and noob bots...
Copyright Infringement - Actually a VERY VERY good bot. If you replace this irons and razors with only a maces, it could win BBEANS.
Crawl Through Knives v4.2 - Basically what said for Cocytus IV...
Dark July - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
Death Dealer - Will shred the noobs, but not the "big boys"...
Do Geese See God?/I Did Roll, Or Did I? - Maybe the best cluster bots in this BBEANS. They may win some matchs.
'Eavy Metal Boi - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
gears your lever - Not that bad. They may kill some noobs...
Generic Rammer - A generic rammer. Looks like Condor33 didn't have enough time for building and skinning... It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
grinnin face - Obviously this guy entered just to see his name it the barked... Pros : A very nice skin [/S]; Cons : Will beat only a noob bot.
Gut Ripper 2 - This tribars will be immobilized or killed very easly. Maybe not a win for this one.
Heaven's Sawmill - This snowpows will be killed very easly. But one beer for ClickB from me too. At least awesome looking bot (like most of his bots).
Hellbringer - Cool look and skin JD, but may not have wins...
Insult to Injury V - singing :
*Spinner from the west,
that bot is the best...
He have awesome skin,
but he never win...
Many build a twins,
but where are the wins?...
This bot is not a noob,
definitely not a boob...*
Sorry Alterer of Reality, i know you are new to RA2, but i couldn't resist to this joke, and im ROFLing right now...
Juggernaut Mk. 3 - The weakest rammer in this BBEANS (total lack of weapons).
Mace in da face - This version is better against other HSs. MidF ][ is better against all other types of bots, even hammers and popups, but i can't enter with it... But knowing my bad luck, probably i will be fliped out of the arena and lose since in the first round.
Mjorhmei - A "WTF" name. This bot may kill some noobs, but nothing more...
No Hype 5 - Good planed. It may flip out of the arena some noob, but how will preform vs the "big boys", especially with THESE wedges...
Oscillation Overthruster - Not THAT bad. It may steal some win.
PitA 8 - Basically what said for Bounty Hunter. Good job Nary.
R4 - It will "whack" the noobs, but how will preform vs the "big boys", since his front is unprotected...
Red Radar - Basically what singing for Insult to Injury V...
Revenge Of Dr. Wham - It will "whack" the noobs, but how will preform vs the "big boys"...
SandStorm - Again, one beer from me, for Iahn, for this cool and unique bot. But how effective will be, Iahn... Not much, i think...
Seism 13 - Looks like a generic popup, but it maybe is hiding some tricks from us...
Shock Therapy - Basically what singing for Insult to Injury V...
Spearhead - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
Stratocaster - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face... Cool idea with the lexan skin, btw.
SurgicalStrike - It will "whack" the noobs, but how will preform vs the "big boys", since his front is unprotected...
T-800 Terminator - A very good HS, with a good rammer-stopping ramplates, but the wheels are too exposed.
The Baby Warrior - Sorry, but... This is an example of when i say "a noob bot"... The weapons will hardly ever hit something.
the black plague - It will "whack" some noobs, but don't expect much, when "the things are getting hard"...
The Emancipator - A generic VS. It may steal some win. Will be better with a more and strong weapons.
The Fang Brothers - They will not win BBEANS, but are my favourites for coolest looking bots. One beer from me to Pressure, again, for these cool and nice skinned bots. They reminds me a lil for my Suitcase Of Doom.
Three Kings - A strange looking bot, that may get some random win, but it will not "live" long enough...
Triple Play - WTF is this?... A HS-popup sick freak?... Ramplates for wedges?... Only a 9 irons for a weapons?... I'm speechless infront of this creation for a Nobile price...
Trojan Horse - It will have wins, but will not win BBEANS...
Tsunami - Is this a noobish MW popup bot with some awesome skin or what?...
Shadow Tyrant - Very good job like always, Trov... Looks OK, it may get many wins, but why you used the big wedges???
Vela - A bad cloned version of the T-800 Terminator... YOU THIEF !!!
Vetearn Destroyer - I'm very proud with Flying_Chao. This looks like a serious HS killer... GALP...

Offline Dreamcast

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 09:30:28 PM »

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2018, 07:16:30 AM »
Now about the entrants :
45-70 Magnum - Average bot at all, but it WILL shred noob bots for breakfast...
AC - Is A.C. abreviature for Absolute Crap? The motors are too far from eachother to hit at the same time and do more dmg. The wheels are too exposed. The maces facing down are good vs popups, but not effective vs other HSs. Basicly my MidF and MidF ][ must shred this into pieces for breakfast...
Acupuncture - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
Anti-Christ V.Pincer - Too exposed parts at all. Not enough weapons. It may only win vs noob bots.
Big Flip's Revenge - May kill some noob, if not fight eachother. But these bots don't have any protection. Good skin btw.
Black Cat Magic - A very vulnerable bot without protection or enough weapons. May not get a win...
Blood Shed - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
Bounty Hunter - I don't know how his wedges will preform vs other wedges, but its a very effective bot that can win BBEANS. But Sage's "homo thing" may "whack" this popup very easy.
Bumble Bee - Or i should call it "Homo Bee"... I know how effective are the crawlers. Sage's bot must watch for the BBEANS blade in the middle, since its don't have a good grip. If not fliped outside the arena it may win BBEANS.
Cardiac Arrest - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face... But Reier have one beer from me, for this very cool looking bot. I just loved how it looks...
Chernobyl - Too exposed wheels but still better than AC vs other HSs...
Cocytus IV - SD, you are a good builder, why you entered with some cheap clone of NWB? It will win but, blah...
Consonant/Vowel - They have a chance only vs the weak and noob bots...
Copyright Infringement - Actually a VERY VERY good bot. If you replace this irons and razors with only a maces, it could win BBEANS.
Crawl Through Knives v4.2 - Basically what said for Cocytus IV...
Dark July - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
Death Dealer - Will shred the noobs, but not the "big boys"...
Do Geese See God?/I Did Roll, Or Did I? - Maybe the best cluster bots in this BBEANS. They may win some matchs.
'Eavy Metal Boi - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
gears your lever - Not that bad. They may kill some noobs...
Generic Rammer - A generic rammer. Looks like Condor33 didn't have enough time for building and skinning... It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
grinnin face - Obviously this guy entered just to see his name it the barked... Pros : A very nice skin [/S]; Cons : Will beat only a noob bot.
Gut Ripper 2 - This tribars will be immobilized or killed very easly. Maybe not a win for this one.
Heaven's Sawmill - This snowpows will be killed very easly. But one beer for ClickB from me too. At least awesome looking bot (like most of his bots).
Hellbringer - Cool look and skin JD, but may not have wins...
Insult to Injury V - singing :
*Spinner from the west,
that bot is the best...
He have awesome skin,
but he never win...
Many build a twins,
but where are the wins?...
This bot is not a noob,
definitely not a boob...*
Sorry Alterer of Reality, i know you are new to RA2, but i couldn't resist to this joke, and im ROFLing right now...
Juggernaut Mk. 3 - The weakest rammer in this BBEANS (total lack of weapons).
Mace in da face - This version is better against other HSs. MidF ][ is better against all other types of bots, even hammers and popups, but i can't enter with it... But knowing my bad luck, probably i will be fliped out of the arena and lose since in the first round.
Mjorhmei - A "WTF" name. This bot may kill some noobs, but nothing more...
No Hype 5 - Good planed. It may flip out of the arena some noob, but how will preform vs the "big boys", especially with THESE wedges...
Oscillation Overthruster - Not THAT bad. It may steal some win.
PitA 8 - Basically what said for Bounty Hunter. Good job Nary.
R4 - It will "whack" the noobs, but how will preform vs the "big boys", since his front is unprotected...
Red Radar - Basically what singing for Insult to Injury V...
Revenge Of Dr. Wham - It will "whack" the noobs, but how will preform vs the "big boys"...
SandStorm - Again, one beer from me, for Iahn, for this cool and unique bot. But how effective will be, Iahn... Not much, i think...
Seism 13 - Looks like a generic popup, but it maybe is hiding some tricks from us...
Shock Therapy - Basically what singing for Insult to Injury V...
Spearhead - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face...
Stratocaster - It may get a victory or not, depends on what will face... Cool idea with the lexan skin, btw.
SurgicalStrike - It will "whack" the noobs, but how will preform vs the "big boys", since his front is unprotected...
T-800 Terminator - A very good HS, with a good rammer-stopping ramplates, but the wheels are too exposed.
The Baby Warrior - Sorry, but... This is an example of when i say "a noob bot"... The weapons will hardly ever hit something.
the black plague - It will "whack" some noobs, but don't expect much, when "the things are getting hard"...
The Emancipator - A generic VS. It may steal some win. Will be better with a more and strong weapons.
The Fang Brothers - They will not win BBEANS, but are my favourites for coolest looking bots. One beer from me to Pressure, again, for these cool and nice skinned bots. They reminds me a lil for my Suitcase Of Doom.
Three Kings - A strange looking bot, that may get some random win, but it will not "live" long enough...
Triple Play - WTF is this?... A HS-popup sick freak?... Ramplates for wedges?... Only a 9 irons for a weapons?... I'm speechless infront of this creation for a Nobile price...
Trojan Horse - It will have wins, but will not win BBEANS...
Tsunami - Is this a noobish MW popup bot with some awesome skin or what?...
Shadow Tyrant - Very good job like always, Trov... Looks OK, it may get many wins, but why you used the big wedges???
Vela - A bad cloned version of the T-800 Terminator... YOU THIEF !!!
Vetearn Destroyer - I'm very proud with Flying_Chao. This looks like a serious HS killer... GALP...

venko did nothing wrong