Author Topic: a rant about the community  (Read 8076 times)

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
Re: a rant about the community
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2020, 06:38:49 PM »
Nice to see MNB crawl out his hole to make his stock good, dsl bad meme

tell someone who cares loser :yaya)
Things I did & done

Offline Meganerdbomb

• Rep: 6
  • Are you not entertained?
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2020, 01:08:40 PM »
Nice to see MNB crawl out his hole to make his stock good, dsl bad meme

tell someone who cares loser :yaya)
No, no. DSL good. Discord zoomers who only build IRL bad.
im just waiting for meganerdbomb to come along and kick things into gear.

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2020, 01:19:30 PM »
hop when are you making cunt 5

Offline Noodle

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 1
  • faggot
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2020, 04:21:27 AM »
this game sucks why cant i make robots with tracks

Offline MassimoV

• I Move Weight
  • Rep: 24
  • I make rap for people of Serbia
    • MassimoVTV
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Mourning Glory
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2020, 03:09:58 PM »
this game sucks why cant i make robots with tracks
cause you blow

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
  • Rep: 22
  • anti-boomer super soldier
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2021, 09:49:59 AM »
The state of this game is an actual disgrace. You kids nowadays have absolutely zero building skills outside of building  barf-tier rainbow colored boxes, and garbage knock-off flippers from the most garbage robot combat show of all time. Like Jesus ****, do you guys realize how pathetic and skill less your meta is? Go try building in an actual meta where having skill, strategy, and top percentile IQ are a requirement for winning. Oh wait, you cant, considering IQ is not a strong point of being an IRL builder. I can only imagine how frustrated this community would get if they had to build a bot type that required actual critical thinking, you know, something like a flail ram or juggler.

Maybe one of these days you Discord zoomers will grow a few extra brain cells and realize how right I am, and that the RA2 wiki isn't just a "boomer circlejerk". No, it's not a circlejerk, its the ****ing Bible of RA2 history, and you better ****ing respect it, and also the vets. There have been a grand total of 0 actual innovations or meaningful contributions in the last 3 years. No mods, no tournaments worth a sh**, no decent robots being built,  just nothing. So yeah, you better lick that boot when you see a DSL-S veteran, because they know what REAL RA2 COMBAT looks like.
DSL-IRL is the libtard’s meta. Go drink more soylent, retard! #BLUELIVESMATTER

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2021, 12:20:35 PM »
I have one too from a different community, its a bit short. It even includes me!

I'm leaving after the FW tourney.
lol why the **** shouldn't I
at this point Kris is vindictive, despite supposedly being a longtime mod, and Fronk, a person I thought I sort of liked, turned out to be Kris's attack dog
And now the server just feels depressing to be in

Offline madman3

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 8
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2021, 12:26:30 PM »
The state of this game is an actual disgrace. You kids nowadays have absolutely zero building skills outside of building  barf-tier rainbow colored boxes, and garbage knock-off flippers from the most garbage robot combat show of all time. Like Jesus ****, do you guys realize how pathetic and skill less your meta is? Go try building in an actual meta where having skill, strategy, and top percentile IQ are a requirement for winning. Oh wait, you cant, considering IQ is not a strong point of being an IRL builder. I can only imagine how frustrated this community would get if they had to build a bot type that required actual critical thinking, you know, something like a flail ram or juggler.

Maybe one of these days you Discord zoomers will grow a few extra brain cells and realize how right I am, and that the RA2 wiki isn't just a "boomer circlejerk". No, it's not a circlejerk, its the ****ing Bible of RA2 history, and you better ****ing respect it, and also the vets. There have been a grand total of 0 actual innovations or meaningful contributions in the last 3 years. No mods, no tournaments worth a sh**, no decent robots being built,  just nothing. So yeah, you better lick that boot when you see a DSL-S veteran, because they know what REAL RA2 COMBAT looks like.
i think i dm'd this in 2016

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2021, 02:16:34 PM »

poke.png
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2021, 03:31:14 PM »

Oh boy, here we go again, another RA2 "God" who thinks they are actually a good builder because 10 years ago they could make a battery box with 4 ant batteries and a couple multiextenders on it and then spam "MOAR RAZORS". You are probably one of those people who would have literally sucked off Nar if given the chance since you thought he was the "Supreme Leader Of DSL" even though he wasn't even a good builder (Newsflash, making sh**ty hybrids to be "unique" does not equal good). On the IQ front, the average IQ of DSL builder had to be even lower than the zoomers of today. Think about all the stupid ****ing myths the RA2 Vets passed around back then. It took them like 3 years and some new dude to basically figure out the meta and basically ruin it. You dumb boomers are still stuck in 2009 if you think there's any fun in the "competitive" metas when literally the meta has been solved since 2012. Add in RA2CF and literally anybody can copy one of 123s bots and win (Wow, such IQ points!). 

Offline Merrick

• Half-decent IRL designs and terrible antweights.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2021, 07:25:33 PM »
The state of this game is an actual disgrace. You kids nowadays have absolutely zero building skills outside of building  barf-tier rainbow colored boxes, and garbage knock-off flippers from the most garbage robot combat show of all time.

Just out of curiousity I went onto the RA2 wiki and hit random page 5 times.

3 of them came up with these bullsh** MC Escher monstrosities.

Maybe pipe down about every current robot being the same when you lot used to worship this vomit.

Offline [cringey name goes here]

• Supah Kickah
  • Rep: -4
  • coolest monkey in the jungle 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2021, 09:05:41 PM »
yeah merrick own the libtards with facts and logic
please eat something that you're allergic to, in excessive ammounts
:sweat-smile: sadness anxiety insanity and chaos some people choose 1 or 2 me i choose all 4 :sweat-smile:
funniest user 2020

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2021, 11:22:40 PM »
Oh boy, here we go again, another RA2 "God" who thinks they are actually a good builder because 10 years ago they could make a battery box with 4 ant batteries and a couple multiextenders on it and then spam "MOAR RAZORS".
Sorry to break it to you, but it a masive amount of skill to make the most air tight and aerodynamic chassis possible in the competitive metas.  Unlike nowadays where you kids are too stupid to even use a chassis and you just copy and paste the same sh**ty pixel-cube chassis (which is absolute cheating and should be a bannable offense).

You are probably one of those people who would have literally sucked off Nar if given the chance since you thought he was the "Supreme Leader Of DSL" even though he wasn't even a good builder (Newsflash, making sh**ty hybrids to be "unique" does not equal good). On the IQ front, the average IQ of DSL builder had to be even lower than the zoomers of today.
Didn't I just tell you to show some ****ing respect to our RA2 vets? If it weren't for them, this community wouldn't have any history or culture worth remembering. Can you name a single IRL robot or builder that will be remembered 12 years from now like Hazardous Contraption? No? Didn't think so.Watch your mouth when you're in the very same halls that the greats once walked.

Think about all the stupid ****ing myths the RA2 Vets passed around back then.
Oh don't give me that absolute bullsh**. Go look at all the dumbass myths that the zoomers pull out of their asses on a weekly basis. Smoking batteries, fracture deals more damage to weapons, the list goes on and on of absolute low IQ nonsense. Meanwhile, any myths or rumors that popped up were both swiftly tested, and either correctly busted or confirmed by the vets. Almost everything you sh**s no about the game is based on their findings.

It took them like 3 years and some new dude to basically figure out the meta and basically ruin it. You dumb boomers are still stuck in 2009 if you think there's any fun in the "competitive" metas when literally the meta has been solved since 2012. Add in RA2CF and literally anybody can copy one of 123s bots and win (Wow, such IQ points!). 
Yeah, 123 was a high IQ builder. And what meta do high IQ gamers play? D-S-****ing-L-S
I'll let you on in on a little secret since you seem a little slow. These metas aren't about "fun", they're about testing one's reactions, creativity, intellect, and stamina in one of the most competitive environments created by man. An IRL builder like you would never be able to compete, you would get destroyed the minute you entered the arena, and you would be unable to process what just happened. It's just not in your beta male genetics. In fact, it's no wonder that these high skill, competitive metas seem solved to so many of you IRL builders, you guys just lack the critical skills necessary to compete and advance the meta. Oh, and RA2CF is cheating in every meta (yes, even IRL), and it should 100% be a bannable offense. Cheaters like you and the rest of the IRL zoomers just need to get good

The state of this game is an actual disgrace. You kids nowadays have absolutely zero building skills outside of building  barf-tier rainbow colored boxes, and garbage knock-off flippers from the most garbage robot combat show of all time.

(Image removed from quote.)

Maybe pipe down about every current robot being the same when you lot used to worship this vomit.
:really_makes_you_think:
protip: this isn't a serious thread
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 01:26:55 AM by 09090901 »

Offline superbomb122

• toomuchweight
  • Heavyweight
  • Really nothing special
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: superbomb122 #3549
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2021, 12:23:55 AM »
Can you name a single IRL robot or builder that will be remembered 12 years from now like Hazardous Contraption?

Bocoomer
Phantom- OW4 quarterfinalist and PWS6 runner-up
All Guts, No Glory- CUndisputed Champ obv
Everything else I've made- sh**

Delete your account smh

(Phantom is cool)

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2021, 03:51:23 AM »

tfw i actually regnoize two of those bots and remember the names/what tournies/who built them feels bad man

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2021, 03:54:57 AM »
Yeah, 123 was a high IQ builder. And what meta do high IQ gamers play? D-S-****ing-L-S
im a lil drunk right now so i don't have time to read the rest of your post of garbage but, 123 was basically a racist. i'm really glad we have a fellow admin of gametechmods dot com (who stole my fkin username) openly stating the highest IQ person out there was a indeed a racist. bet you voted trump this year anyways and cant even accept the results of the election lol, cant wait for the green new deal to pass and to drink your trumper tears lol.

Offline 09090901

• competitive irl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2021, 05:58:33 AM »
Can you name a single IRL robot or builder that will be remembered 12 years from now like Hazardous Contraption?

Bocoomer
A trashy #bluelivesmatter Firestorm knockoff built by the most 2-dimensional and outright toxic builder of all time.

Compare it to a masterpiece like this and you'll see just how lacking it is in the aesthetics and cohesion department

im a lil drunk right now so i don't have time to read the rest of your post of garbage but, 123 was basically a racist. i'm really glad we have a fellow admin of gametechmods dot com (who stole my fkin username) openly stating the highest IQ person out there was a indeed a racist. bet you voted trump this year anyways and cant even accept the results of the election lol, cant wait for the green new deal to pass and to drink your trumper tears lol.
hmm yeah, i highly doubt you care that 123 was a raging racist considering that you have played and promoted his mod on numerous occasions. go start an ironforge boycott if you really care so much
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 08:26:00 AM by 09090901 »

Offline Jaydee99

• Waltuhweight
  • Rep: -23
  • :/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2021, 07:03:40 AM »
Evidence on the racist thing, 09?