Author Topic: Uwe Boll wants people to Kickstart a sequel to Postal(Movie)  (Read 990 times)

Offline GroudonRobotWars

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
    • Groudonrct3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Uwe Boll wants people to Kickstart a sequel to Postal(Movie)
« on: August 29, 2013, 12:40:21 AM »
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1544635303/postal-2?ref=recently_launched

So it looks like Uwe Boll (Called by some as the Ed Wood of the 21st Century) who is noted for some of the worst movies ever made, most are based on video games such as Alone in the Dark, Bloodrayne and Far Cry is trying to get people to help fund a sequel to his notoriously bad 2007 movie Postal which was based on the game of the same name.... (As if this will go well)

Simply put, do not help fund this crap.

In case you do not know how bad this guy's movies are, here is the Nostalgia Critics review of Uwe Boll's movie Alone in the Dark this video should show you why his movies are awful.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 02:13:13 AM by GroudonRobotWars »

Offline Resetti's Replicas

• Rep: 18
  • Replica King
    • ResettisReplicas
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Re: Uwe Boll wants people to Kickstart a sequel to Postal(Movie)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 01:28:45 AM »
Wow, some people have no shame, and no limit to how deep their greed will go.  It just goes to show what kind of character he has when he'll Kickstart something that he could easily fund himself.  There are people who have business ideas that will never ever happen if they don't get the money on Kickstarter, and then this prick comes along and is all like Give MAy Monayzzz lol plz kthx!  Bowle wishes he was the Ed Wood of the 21st century, then he'd have some modicum of humanity and movies that were cult classics instead of being so terrible that you can't even enjoy them ironically, AND perhaps most glaringly of all he would be resourceful with a shoestring budget instead of Kickstarting half a million dollars

Do not fund this even as a joke, I beg of you.  Bowle is 50-year-old spoiled child, who needs a few good hundred slaps to the face a lot more than he needs strings-free validation.

Offline Probably Rob

• The Forgotten Obscure Orgasmic Mime
  • Rep: 10
  • You might want your lips around my silent chorus
    • RobotMPire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Uwe Boll wants people to Kickstart a sequel to Postal(Movie)
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 08:30:36 AM »
I'll admit... I liked the Postal movie.