Author Topic: RoboGames: Series 2 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)  (Read 10367 times)

Offline doot

Re: RoboGames: Series 2 (SIGNUPS CLOSED)
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2018, 11:59:20 AM »
Hey, so, I am back. I've also got something for you.

Ready to go:
Antweights: All of them.

Thankfully I feel like I have managed to get that spark back in RGS2, so hopefully I'll be able to get the SBV done in due time, hopefully without a total AI line loss! ^_^

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • Rep: -3
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2018, 08:08:27 AM »
Backup ai lines to gdrive maybe?

Offline doot

RoboGames: Series 2 (Update)
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2018, 10:55:11 AM »
Well... I've got a lot of ****ing explaining to do, haven't I?

So when I was in the process of RoboGames Series 2 AI'ing, I just seemed to hit a huge burnout in terms of work and I just couldn't be bothered, especially with the A-Level exams period going on with this. As a result, I had to ditch the tournament during that time so that I wasnt sidetracked. I apologize greatly for this and I feel like I've kinda let you all down. in a weird sense.

I'm here to say that RGS2 is no longer dead and wasting away, and I will be finally making an effort to finish up AI'ing of all the 'bots. I've done all the Antweight AI lines right now, and its just a matter of all the others being fully AI'd at this point.

Expect the official SBV to appear soon enough, though, is all I'm saying. I'm only moving onto that once I've completed the whole of the AI process, which'll take literal days to do. Until then, RoboGames: Series 2 is back in buisness.

--doot

Offline Hoppin

• I save GTM
  • Rep: 10
  • -rep TheRoboteer. "queermint"
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Hoppin#0013
Re: RoboGames: Series 2 (Update)
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2018, 11:12:21 AM »

So when I was in the process of RoboGames Series 2 AI'ing, I just seemed to hit a huge burnout in terms of work and I just couldn't be bothered, especially with the A-Level exams period going on with this. As a result, I had to ditch the tournament during that time so that I wasnt sidetracked. I apologize greatly for this and I feel like I've kinda let you all down. in a weird sense.

I'm here to say that RGS2 is no longer dead and wasting away, and I will be finally making an effort to finish up AI'ing of all the 'bots. I've done all the Antweight AI lines right now, and its just a matter of all the others being fully AI'd at this point.

Expect the official SBV to appear soon enough, though, is all I'm saying. I'm only moving onto that once I've completed the whole of the AI process, which'll take literal days to do. Until then, RoboGames: Series 2 is back in buisness.

--doot

Good to see progress on this again, looking forward to it!
Things I did & done

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2018, 04:20:36 PM »
Wow great work.

I wish I entered  :(
Guess who's back

Offline GroudonRobotWars

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
    • Groudonrct3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2018, 12:37:25 AM »
Looking forward to this.

Offline Olister92

• Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • Trust no one, suspect everyone
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Olister92#9751
Re: RoboGames: Series 2 (Update)
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2018, 06:41:13 AM »

--doot

As I've since learned to AI should I got through entries BW - SHW and add smartsones etc etc and resend them to you or will that eff up things your end?

Offline doot

« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2018, 09:08:50 AM »
Finally getting back to the AI mood once again. ^_^

Ready to go:
Beetleweights: All of them.

72 bots done out of nearly 350 (overall including different modular configs and stuff) now. This is gonna take ages, but hey, what can you do? :V

Offline doot

« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2018, 07:33:44 PM »
Welp, I'm doing this slowly, but surely.

Ready to go:
Lightweights: All of them.

I'm wondering if I should just fire out the SBV even though I've yet to get everything done, but I don't wanna rush it. Even though I've been slower than rigor mortis setting in. :V

Offline Pressure

• Rep: 3
  • to the moon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2018, 08:31:49 PM »
I'm wondering if I should just fire out the SBV even though I've yet to get everything done, but I don't wanna rush it. Even though I've been slower than rigor mortis setting in. :V

I say go for it, hopfully get some discussions and predictions in early.

Offline pokebro14

• Your mother
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • Interior crocodile alligator 🤔
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2018, 12:32:19 AM »
Welp, I'm doing this slowly, but surely.

Ready to go:
Lightweights: All of them.

I think you should do SBV now and then we can wait for the actual AI and videos to be done. there will at least then be more discussion around this
Achievements and tournament placings

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2018, 05:38:30 PM »
Can I still send a bot if it's in sign-ups
Guess who's back

Offline kix

• RR2 dev
  • H
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2018, 06:14:19 PM »
Can I still send a bot if it's in sign-ups
Signups were closed months ago sooo.... Nope, sorry