Poll

Are these rules fine?

Yeah, everything looks good to me.
11 (78.6%)
No, something needs changed. (Let me know.)
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: [DSL-S MW] MASTERS OF DISASTER 2 - SIGNUPS FULL [64/64]  (Read 6420 times)

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 0
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [DSL-S MW] MASTERS OF DISASTER 2 - SIGNUPS FULL [64/64]
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2018, 08:21:43 AM »
Edit: sooo... when are you posting vids
Videos will be uploaded to my website soon and priced at £10/$14 per episode. :smile:

Is dis a joke?
Nope, but since you're such a keen fan, lemme offer you this exclusive deal! I'll give you every single episode, Heat A to Heat P, Sweet Sixteen, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, 3rd Place Playoff, Grand Final, Grudge Matches AND Rumbles in a single bundle for only $250! Buying them individually would be $322, so that's a huge saving of $72 and instant access to all the fights before public release! And if that wasn't enough, you'll get yourself reserved spots in Masters Of Disaster 3!

Offline Billy5545

• Best Newcomer 2018
  • Rep: 4
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Kendor#3191
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2018, 08:25:20 AM »
Videos will be uploaded to my website soon and priced at £10/$14 per episode. :smile:

Is dis a joke?
Nope, but since you're such a keen fan, lemme offer you this exclusive deal! I'll give you every single episode, Heat A to Heat P, Sweet Sixteen, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, 3rd Place Playoff, Grand Final, Grudge Matches AND Rumbles in a single bundle for only $250! Buying them individually would be $322, so that's a huge saving of $72 and instant access to all the fights before public release! And if that wasn't enough, you'll get yourself reserved spots in Masters Of Disaster 3!
That's expensive. Is that to fund your RL robot construction, as well as some of your daily life, like university and basic necessities. And does that also mean the competition is like Robot Wars?

And on a side note, I have a feeling that Triangle of Doom will just be declared a SFTW, seeing it has no srimech, no invertibility, and other weaknesses

Offline Dark-Al

• That guy who makes long posts.
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
  • That's not how you build a Hydraulic crusher mate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2018, 02:05:55 PM »

Is dis a joke?
That's expensive. Is that to fund your RL robot construction, as well as some of your daily life, like university and basic necessities. And does that also mean the competition is like Robot Wars?

And on a side note, I have a feeling that Triangle of Doom will just be declared a SFTW, seeing it has no srimech, no invertibility, and other weaknesses
That_the_Joke.png

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2018, 04:25:30 PM »
Quote from: Me, like nine months ago.
Everything except A TRFBD, Oh Noes! has been successfully AI'd and is ready to go, if anyone could tell me how to make the last robot work then that'd be swell.
I'm getting deja vu here. A TRFBD, Oh Noes 2 is holding me back, but the other 63 are all done. :dumb)

what do

Offline Ra2Winner999

• Heavyweight
  • guys terraria 1.4 is out
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2018, 05:17:04 PM »
Everything except A TRFBD, Oh Noes! has been successfully AI'd and is ready to go, if anyone could tell me how to make the last robot work then that'd be swell.
I'm getting deja vu here. A TRFBD, Oh Noes 2 is holding me back, but the other 63 are all done. :dumb)

(Image removed from quote.)
what do

Worst comes to worst, use Omni.py. Tactic: Charge
the heavy is dead

Offline Philippa

• The Queen of GTM
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • ✊ Viva la Standard! ✊
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2018, 07:18:40 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
what do

Worst comes to worst, use Omni.py. Tactic: Charge
That literally would make things worse for a TRFBD design, you realise?

Also...
26.   Dreamcast   A TRFBD, Oh Noes 2   
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Offline Ra2Winner999

• Heavyweight
  • guys terraria 1.4 is out
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2018, 07:30:32 PM »
Ummmmmmm............ next time outlaw trfbds?
the heavy is dead