Author Topic: [Custom HW] Asbestosstar's robot evento uno - Signups(OVER)  (Read 10191 times)

Offline Asbestosstar

• Most Bizzare of 2017. Also2nd Best new host of 2017
  • Super Heavyweight
  • Rep: -4
    • Asbestosstar Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Asbestosstar.com
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
Re: [Custom HW] Asbestosstar's robot evento uno - Signups
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2017, 04:19:34 PM »
No.......

F1Krazy accepted a week left!

Offline courthousedoc

• Derpasaurus Rex
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -2
  • AKA Okamifan1
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • A Taste of Deco
    • Awards
  • Discord: Okamifan1 #2120
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2017, 11:25:12 AM »
I could perhaps throw something together really fast, hopefully you and me will be matched up against each other asbee, imagine it, the battle of the RoboGames Wiki.
Let me tell you something I learned through life... The weakest link in the chain isn't always the failure point.
Steam:
Tournament History:
My Showcases:

Offline Asbestosstar

• Super Heavyweight
    • Asbestosstar Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Asbestosstar.com
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2017, 04:28:06 PM »
Good, Not in the 1st round though. That is planned.  Even if we are not matched we can grudge, my bot is designed to fail!

For every one unsure to join,

I have awesome plans for SBV, such as a half time show, commercials, comedy, and bonzi buddy.

Offline courthousedoc

• Derpasaurus Rex
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -2
  • AKA Okamifan1
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • A Taste of Deco
    • Awards
  • Discord: Okamifan1 #2120
« Reply #63 on: July 18, 2017, 05:27:42 PM »
Good, Not in the 1st round though. That is planned.  Even if we are not matched we can grudge, my bot is designed to fail!

I have awesome plans for SBV, such as a half time show, commercials, comedy, and bonzi buddy.

Entry sent via PM.
Let me tell you something I learned through life... The weakest link in the chain isn't always the failure point.
Steam:
Tournament History:
My Showcases:

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -34
  • Yeah, I don't know why I'm still here either.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: ThePootisPower#8377
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2017, 05:31:52 PM »

None of those plans sound good at all.
Former DSL HW champion.
Runner-Up in The Cybernetic Colosseum HW division.
Semi-finalist in RNP: Sword of Glory.
Robogames 1 BW Runner-up.
Professional cunt.
Man of a thousand alt accounts.

Offline Asbestosstar

• Super Heavyweight
    • Asbestosstar Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Asbestosstar.com
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2017, 07:54:54 PM »
Avalanche, I think it is ok, BY The Way, if you try hard enough, you may be able to get your 1st event win.

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2017, 06:52:07 AM »
Avalanche, I think it is ok, BY The Way, if you try hard enough, you may be able to get your 1st event win.

I doubt you'll even release a single video. I fully expect you to get a hosting ban after this: maybe then you'll do us all a favour and leave GTM.
Former DSL HW champion.
Professional cunt.

Offline Asbestosstar

• Super Heavyweight
    • Asbestosstar Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Asbestosstar.com
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2017, 09:38:35 AM »

:beer:

AVA, my man, I did not count how many fights i have, i just know it is under 100.
But, be honest LRA2, what separates me from the rest of the event hosts besides a different format?

5 Days left to enter!

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2017, 09:44:41 AM »

AVA, my man, I did not count how many fights i have, i just know it is under 100.
But, be honest LRA2, what separates me from the rest of the event hosts besides a different format?

5 Days left to enter!

What separates you from other event hosts is a total detachment from reality and proven incompetence when it comes to all other RA2 related actions. I mean, what the **** even is your Robogames MW entry? I don't think I've even seen you create a single good robot in your entire time here. Open a showcase, build some robots, learn and then the forum will not see you as a walking joke.

And your "I have awesome plans for SBV, such as a half time show, commercials, comedy, and bonzi buddy." won't work because nobody wants commercials or a halftime show in a ra2 tournament, you don't have the editing skills necessary, you are only found funny when you **** up, and "bonzi buddy" isn't funny. The only times you are funny is when we are laughing at you, not with you.

That being said, if you can make this tournament not a total sh**show, then I'll start paying some respect. But till then, I consider you one of the worst active members of GTM. And coming from me, you know that's pretty bad.
Former DSL HW champion.
Professional cunt.

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2017, 10:03:18 AM »

5 Days left to enter!

What separates you from other event hosts is a total detachment from reality and proven incompetence when it comes to all other RA2 related actions. I mean, what the **** even is your Robogames MW entry? I don't think I've even seen you create a single good robot in your entire time here. Open a showcase, build some robots, learn and then the forum will not see you as a walking joke.

And your "I have awesome plans for SBV, such as a half time show, commercials, comedy, and bonzi buddy." won't work because nobody wants commercials or a halftime show in a ra2 tournament, you don't have the editing skills necessary, you are only found funny when you **** up, and "bonzi buddy" isn't funny. The only times you are funny is when we are laughing at you, not with you.

That being said, if you can make this tournament not a total sh**show, then I'll start paying some respect. But till then, I consider you one of the worst active members of GTM. And coming from me, you know that's pretty bad.
at least he didn't get permabanned

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2017, 10:04:44 AM »

5 Days left to enter!

He's gotten permabanned from the discord and ARC.
Former DSL HW champion.
Professional cunt.

Offline FightingBotInformal

• wait, i'm still here?
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -12
  • how tf did i even remember my password lol
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: meet me at RA2 central ig
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2017, 11:03:16 AM »

5 Days left to enter!

TBH the admins (aside from Starcore) aren't active which is why he isn't permabanned. At least Noodle was a funny troll.
my weeb headass with my anime avatar is gone

hmu on discord for anime or music recommendations or to talk ab some sports sh** idk

Offline playzooki

• A title is a prefix or suffix added to someone's name in certain contexts. It may signify either veneration, an official position or a professional or academic qualification. In some languages, titles may be inserted before a last name (for example,
    • View Profile
    • click to download more ram
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »

5 Days left to enter!

he knows we need to build a wall

Offline Enigm@

• convicted sex offender
  • Rep: 5
  • :really_makes_you_think:
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2017, 01:04:21 PM »

5 Days left to enter!

And your "I have awesome plans for SBV, such as a half time show, commercials, comedy, and bonzi buddy." won't work because nobody wants commercials or a halftime show in a ra2 tournament
i do
(◕‿◕✿) discord: uncle_slamm steam: bigmommaprodz #unbanlra2

Offline Asbestosstar

• Super Heavyweight
    • Asbestosstar Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Asbestosstar.com
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2017, 02:19:57 PM »

5 Days left to enter!

Prove I do not have the editing skills.

Also, if you want a tournament win, this would be a good chance, lots of the robots are jokes, like the bot you used in the challenge against me, could probably do well.

And to be fair, you more than a year older than me, so don't expect as much from me.

Offline Avalanche

• Retired.
  • Ultra Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2017, 02:22:42 PM »

5 Days left to enter!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshlfYg4_SGU3RJvF1rWJ9Q
Former DSL HW champion.
Professional cunt.

• wait, i'm still here?
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2017, 02:24:29 PM »

5 Days left to enter!

hmu on discord for anime or music recommendations or to talk ab some sports sh** idk

Offline Asbestosstar

• Super Heavyweight
    • Asbestosstar Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Asbestosstar.com
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2017, 02:27:36 PM »

5 Days left to enter!

DATS old.

• wait, i'm still here?
  • Heavyweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2017, 02:30:08 PM »

5 Days left to enter!

DATS old.
Stop talking in gangsta accent when you don't even know slang.

Offline Asbestosstar

• Super Heavyweight
    • Asbestosstar Gaming
    • View Profile
    • Asbestosstar.com
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2017, 02:30:52 PM »
I know slang, i am trying really hard to not flame right now.