Author Topic: Resetti's Replicas AI Mod (Version 4 Released)  (Read 35479 times)

Offline superbot13

• Middleweight
  • Rep: -3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Resetti's Replicas AI Mod (Version 4 Released)
« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2021, 09:33:32 PM »
There is absolutely a virus in this pack. After I downloaded it my computer started black screening and I see girls with penises on my desktop now. Maybe I should call the FBI
Guess who's back

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2021, 09:36:09 PM »
also guys if this post gets 10 likes i'll ban helloface, no cap
Hey, at least I didn't upload malware to your brazilian tranny website.  If you're going to ban me you may as well take out two birds with one stone.
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline helloface

• Rep: -11
  • 090901's cumslave
    • https://www.youtube.com/c
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Discord: Helloface#2112
« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2021, 10:10:39 PM »
Since when did Helloface come back?
Just making my annual appearance, I heard that Gaydee69 was being a human catastrophe so I thought I'd pop in until my timely mute/ban/deletion.
Oh I'll be doing some banging.......

Offline Jaydee99

• Waltuhweight
  • Rep: -23
  • :/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2021, 10:17:57 AM »
Honestly you should really just delete the Tools folder, pretty much everything in there a program you can DL online somewhere and the reasoning that "Resetti might need them later" seems kinda odd to me unless he PC randomly bricks and he has to redownload everything off of you.  :dumb) Plus the old copies of the game in that folder aren't really needed in any download as you said you already tested bots in them. (It's mainly that May20 one, that one is huuuuuge in file size itself).  At the end of the day this mainly comes down to having every single person download an extra 10gb of stuff that have no impact on playability simpley because "Resetti touched it/breathed on it" seems pretty odd to me,  and you got to remember some people still have awful internet speeds/data caps/don't wanna waste space on hard drives so having to download that extra amount just really blows when they are just downloading something for an Replica AI pack. If you are worried about Resetti needing files in the future it would make way more sense to make a private backup than posting the full unedited file for public download.

Hmm okay, I've deleted a lot of what you said before, including these files. Only files still here are appearances in other AI packs. Some of the other tools were things I'd found in Resetti's copy (as I was using this to edit and make the pack) that I didn't know where else to place and didn't know if they were relevant or not.

We're at 8 likes, we need another two  :thumbup

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2021, 11:24:03 PM »
i guess you could say its one hell of a game
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Jaydee99

• Waltuhweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: January 26, 2021, 02:53:04 PM »
We did it
Update: I can't find anything else to cut.
V4.2 - actual size is 7GB, archieved size is 2.06GB to download. Hopefully no one has a problem with that.

Offline SwiftMilotic

• Rep: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2021, 11:48:26 AM »
Can we like... all get off Jaydee's ass? Dude be working hard for us out here... just saying my piece.

Offline 090901

• alcoholic in denial
  • Rep: 22
  • :mrgreen:
  • Awards Donated money for site hosting 2019 GTMCS2 Divison Winner GTMCS Division Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2021, 12:37:37 PM »
Can we like... all get off Jaydee's ass? Dude be working hard for us out here... just saying my piece.

I mean, nobody has been on his "ass" in the last two months considering that's when the last reply to this thread was  :dumb) Plus he fixed the DL anyways

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: April 22, 2021, 12:07:56 PM »
Reuploaded, you can download V4.2 now:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/downloads/?sa=view;down=563
Ming 3 is actually Razer, Sumpthing 2 doesn't look anything like Sumpthing 2. How much time have you spent on checking the bots?

(Edit)

ROCS is literally Razer too. Are you serious?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 02:42:05 PM by Jonzu95 »

Offline Jaydee99

• Waltuhweight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: May 02, 2021, 05:53:39 PM »
Ming 3 is actually Razer, Sumpthing 2 doesn't look anything like Sumpthing 2. How much time have you spent on checking the bots?

(Edit)

What have you downloaded? Are you looking at the DSL Edition I put in the bot files folder? I didn't create that.

Thank you :)

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: May 11, 2021, 05:00:03 PM »

(Edit)

What have you downloaded? Are you looking at the DSL Edition I put in the bot files folder? I didn't create that.
Yes, I'm talking about the Robot Designs folder. You really should go through the bots if you want to make the pack even better since there's some bots that aren't related to Resetti's Replicas in any way.