Author Topic: RWRA2: The Ultimate Remix  (Read 4991 times)

Offline IceCreamRulez

• Antweight
  • Rep: 0
  • That guy who isn't very good at modding
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RWRA2: The Ultimate Remix
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 04:56:05 PM »
Number 3 was the exact reason why I was hesitant about releasing it. But nonetheless, thanks for your input. I asked for permission if I could release this to others, you said no. Case closed. It was just that I thought about showing some work to others so they could have fun with it. I would feel the same way if I was put in your shoes. Well there it is, I will work on it as a personal project, but it's just a shame that nobody else could see what I'd done.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 05:00:05 PM »
I mean end of the day we can't stop you from doing whatever you fancy but that's just the 'team line' on the situation. Drop me a message sometime and maybe we can work something out that works for all :)
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline kill343gs

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 05:25:32 PM »
The comparison with Gabriel vs the team that created this mod in the first is misrepresenting the **** out of this situation, given that GI completely abandoned the RA2 project years ago and no longer exists as the same entity it did at the time RA2 was released. Some of the folks that were involved in this project are currently, or were fairly recently still active in the community. ICR 100% did the right thing in asking permission, and people involved were thankful for that but declined. ICR continued to be reasonable by respecting that answer.

This thread was a query aimed directly at people who were involved in that project, and anybody not involved should have minded their own business.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:29:10 PM by kill343gs »

For once the mods did something right
#MakeGTMGreatAgain