Author Topic: Greenscreen DSL Test Arena  (Read 1239 times)

Offline courthousedoc

• Derpasaurus Rex
  • Heavyweight
  • Rep: -2
  • AKA Okamifan1
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • A Taste of Deco
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: Okamifan1 #2120
Greenscreen DSL Test Arena
« on: November 02, 2018, 02:17:08 PM »
So once I got back into Robot Arena 2 this year I decided after building a bot which was proving to be a bit of an issue with the botlab, and backdrops method of getting angled shots for splash usage I decided to attempt to reskin the DSL practice arena into a sort of greenscreen arena.

A lot of the work here is done, as I modified the .bmp, and .tgf files, however the floor is still gray, and some of the blank textures are not rendering as intended. I do suspect it is the .gmf file, thing is I do not understand that type of file at all. So if anyone else wants to take this project off my hands, feel free to do so.

Here is a screenshot of what I managed to complete before the games file format stumped me:

The file for anyone who wants to pick this project up, and continue it is in the spoiler below.

If anyone manages to get it working the textures are all white, but can easily be changed to a corresponding green color with a photo editor.
Let me tell you something I learned through life... The weakest link in the chain isn't always the failure point.
Steam:
Tournament History:
My Showcases: