Author Topic: Ianh05's UI improvements.  (Read 17737 times)

Offline 123savethewhales

• Rep: 30
  • Friendship is Magic
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ianh05's UI improvements.
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2014, 02:22:47 PM »
How is this pointless?  I won't mind if someone who download 123AI now would bother to say thanks.  And I doubt you will say the same thing if someone thank you in a NAR AI thread.

If anything people need to do that more often, so content creators don't feel like they wasted their life for nothing.

Offline Thyrus

• Rep: 19
  • Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2014, 03:03:55 PM »
It's a pointless post because it didn't add anything to the thread.You can still send PMs for saying thank you.

Offline 123savethewhales

• Rep: 30
  • Friendship is Magic
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2014, 03:11:31 PM »
It's a pointless post because it didn't add anything to the thread.You can still send PMs for saying thank you.
Wow, are you just being a jerk on purpose or do you seriously mean what you said.

Thanking someone for doing free work is basic courtesy, and a forum that doesn't allow public "thank you" is beyond ridiculous.  It's bad enough that you don't care to do it yourself.  Now you are going to stop other people from doing the right thing?

Nobody should be afraid to thank someone if they clearly mean it, even if it's for something done 1 year ago.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 03:38:58 PM by 123savethewhales »

Offline RedAce

• Host of The Award Winning Deathmatch Series
  • Rep: 21
  • Yep, I'm that RedAce guy.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: ThatRedAceGuy#3618
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2014, 03:15:03 PM »
I don't think it was that pointless, it's still nice of him to thank him anyway.

Also, I somehow missed the thread when it was first posted, thank you ianh05 for making this.

Offline Thyrus

• Rep: 19
  • Back to purple '17
    • http://www.youtube.com/Th
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2014, 03:48:52 PM »
I apollogize. 123 kinda has a point here.. Pointless wasn't the right term to use. But still try to avoid bumping old threads please.

If you guys feel that threads like this are helpfull and shouldn't be unseen you could PM an admin about it and ask for the thread to be a sticky one.

Offline Serge

• Rep: 13
    • View Profile
    • http://www.q3k.org/
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2014, 04:10:11 PM »
Since this thread has already been bumped - just curious, has anyone created some sort of spec for the UI files in RA2? I tried doing that a long time ago but the file format left me scratching my head each time I tried to make sense of it.
home | twitter | yt | gmf de/compiler | component freedom | xmpp: q3k@q3k.org | email: q3k@q3k.org