Author Topic: DSL Reborn AI Pack Version 2.4  (Read 8675 times)

Offline The Skeptic

• I doubt everything
  • Antweight
  • Rep: -1
  • How did you find out I was here?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DSL Reborn AI Pack Version 2.0
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2020, 07:16:36 PM »

It works fine downloading for me.

What ISN'T working is several robots that keep crashing the game even though I've added all the recommended components.

I've had that issue as well. But I found some reasons for it.

If it automatically closes out, that means you don't have the components(Specifically Colored Beaters and Typhoons).

If it says "Abnormal Program Termination", there is something wrong with the AI.

But the main thing is:
The SpinupOmni2 file is not working(For some reason) in AI(And in DSL 2.2 IRL), so replace the file with the one in Complete Edition, and you should be good.
Notable Tournament Achievements:

Offline RedAce

• Host of The Award Winning Deathmatch Series
  • Rep: 21
  • Yep, I'm that RedAce guy.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
  • Discord: ThatRedAceGuy#3618
Re: DSL Reborn AI Pack Version 2.4
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2020, 10:01:57 AM »
Merry Christmas!

To celebrate both this and the fact my account on this website is just over ten year old at this point (a bit late for me to mention that, but it's still worth mentioning regardless), I decided to update every bot inside the DSL Reborn Pack yet again.  This time, it's mainly made for the reason that every bot desperately needed one when making the jump to DSL-IRL 2.4, so I decided to update this pack and add some bonus contetnt as well.  The Original Post includes the full details, but if you want a download shortcut, click HERE.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 10:26:02 AM by RedAce »