Robot Arena > Modifications

Bot File Scanner v1.0.5 - Download available!

(1/1)

Silverfish:
Due to some... recent events... in the discord and as a response to Geese's guide for tourney hosts, I've written a tool for hosts that checks for most illegal BFE modifications.
The link:
https://github.com/SilverfishGTM/BotFileChecker
Some notes:
1: READ THE README.
2: This isn't a substitute for actually looking at the bots that enter your tournaments. In particular, THIS TOOL DOESN'T CHECK IRL VIOLATIONS LIKE CLIPPING.
3: If you don't care about downloading the code, you can just download the executable at:
https://github.com/SilverfishGTM/BotFileChecker/raw/main/BotFileChecker.exe (Direct)
4: READ THE README.
5: Special thanks to cephalopod, Nabi, KILLER, geese, TheRoboteer.
Enjoy!

Changelog:
V1.0.1:
Fixed a bug where extenderbots would have components attached after a smartzone flagged as attached to the chassis (even if they weren't)
V1.0.2:
Log files now contain the name of the bot being checked.
V1.0.3:
Checker now flags styles of cheatbot2 components.
V1.0.4:
DSA now has its own warning flag.
The program now remembers the last folder visited for inputting files.
V1.0.5:
Added a check for attachment to -1.

TommyProductionsInc:
What "Recent Events" are you talking about? Is there I place where I can find discussion about this taboo incident?

09090901:

--- Quote from: TommyProductionsInc on February 25, 2021, 04:49:23 PM ---What "Recent Events" are you talking about? Is there I place where I can find discussion about this taboo incident?

--- End quote ---
all of the vets and top builders aside from like robo are massive cheaters

Nice work with scanner, Silverfish. Definite a welcome release

TheRoboteer:

--- Quote from: 09090901 on February 26, 2021, 01:58:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: TommyProductionsInc on February 25, 2021, 04:49:23 PM ---What "Recent Events" are you talking about? Is there I place where I can find discussion about this taboo incident?

--- End quote ---
all of the vets and top builders aside from like robo are massive cheaters

Nice work with scanner, Silverfish. Definite a welcome release

--- End quote ---
Everyone is a crook but me  :beer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version