Author Topic: !!!ATTENTION TO ALL DSL AND STOCK BUILDERS, CHECK THIS OUT!!!  (Read 5999 times)

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !!!ATTENTION TO ALL DSL AND STOCK BUILDERS, CHECK THIS OUT!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 07:18:37 AM »
They are merely pointing out flaws in his plan or logic.

Offline ty4er

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2013, 09:38:25 AM »
"attention all dsl builders, enter my stock tournament pls"
You will do the same if your precious DSL is dying. If you are upset, that I'm not releasing it for all, feel free to win and do it...
>oh stock is apparently dying
>nope only the winner of my tournament gets it

i'm a bit put off already. i like the pack but i doubt i'd ever win a stock tournament. although you did mention some kind of special rules so i dunno what's thats gonna do
DSL Showcase
is this bot don't lost all razors in a fight before do a damage thought

Offline infiniteinertia

• Rep: 6
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2013, 09:51:32 AM »
yall are a bunch of baby queers......me and venko are doing are best and yall are sucking your effin' lollipops and spitting a bunch of BS which has no place in this thread. grow a pair and be mature
#MakeStockGreatAgain

#BANtheHS The Movement

Offline HurricaneAndrew

• Ultra Heavyweight
  • Rep: -13
  • Admon is not pleased with your shenanigans.
    • HurricaneAndrew92
    • HurricaneAndrewGTM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 09:56:05 AM »
Sure is a lot of autism in this thread.

#BlackNamesMatter  |  #HurricaneAndrewDidNothingWrong  |  #DemodNaryar  |  #OldfagAlliance

Offline infiniteinertia

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 09:59:33 AM »
No one understands respect and diligence on the forum anymore HA. People don't understand that prizes like the one Venko has so wonderfully assembled are GREAT INCENTIVES TO BUILD TO WIN tournaments not to whine and moan about how it "doesn't make any sense". And that he did it on his OWN TIME to try and give life to the ORGINIAL GAME which we have all played. If you suck at stock, that's on nobody but you.
#MakeStockGreatAgain

#BANtheHS The Movement

Offline Badnik96

• tired of your shit
  • Rep: 3
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 10:32:32 AM »
I'll only enter the tourney if it's sub-hw, because the only good stock hw I have is cheese and it uses the 140cm extender

Offline Merrick

• Half-decent IRL designs and terrible antweights.
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 10:55:12 AM »
No one understands respect and diligence on the forum anymore HA.

yall are a bunch of baby queers......me and venko are doing are best and yall are sucking your effin' lollipops and spitting a bunch of BS which has no place in this thread. grow a pair and be mature

So yeah, this made sense.

Offline cephalopod

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »
I wasn't even being disrespectful by intention, I think it's good that a stock tourney is being run, especially one that has a prize, it's far too rare to see prizes in tournaments. Textures look awesome, I should've added earlier.
bristol bot builders / two headed death flamingo / snappy robots
//
kindest and friendliest '13, '15, '16, '17 / favourite staff member '14, '15

Offline ianh05

• Rep: 4
  • Stock AW Builder and Tourney Host!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 11:28:54 AM »
Prizes lose all point when the winner releases it to the community. I think the best prizes are things that can't be released by the winners such as a round 1 pass in a future tournament, or an extra chance/life in a tournament.
Check out my UI Improvements topic for stuff like longer team/bot import lists:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=13324.0
How to make awesome splashes with paint:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=13310.0
My showcase filled with antweights:
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=1595.0
How to AI: For newbies (with pics!):
https://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php?topic=13814.0
Best tournament results:
Tag Team Challenge and CombatAnts 3: runner-up
Around the World: 3rd place.

Offline infiniteinertia

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »
Mazakari you have to be retarded, so irdc what you think. You are part of the problem

anyone who releases a competition prize to the community, is a loser. No one ever did that during the BBEANS installments.
#MakeStockGreatAgain

#BANtheHS The Movement

Offline Jonzu95

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: -27
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 12:18:05 PM »
anyone who releases a competition prize to the community, is a loser. No one ever did that during the BBEANS installments.
Say that to Sage...

Offline Merrick

• Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 12:55:31 PM »
Mazakari you have to be retarded, so irdc what you think. You are part of the problem

Kind words. Part of the problem how? The only member I have a problem with is you, and that is because you constantly throw your weight around calling people retarded. As I said in my old stock showcase, aren't you a moderator meant to be setting an example, not calling people 'baby queers'?

Offline ty4er

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 01:04:24 PM »

Kind words. Part of the problem how? The only member I have a problem with is you, and that is because you constantly throw your weight around calling people retarded. As I said in my old stock showcase, aren't you a moderator meant to be setting an example, not calling people 'baby queers'?
to be honest, calling people baby queers (ok maybe not that exact term) is rather common here. you cant really tell a mod off for saying that and not everyone else.

and i can see the point in giving a prize to the winner of a tournamen, but why make such a big deal out of it? you could have easily revealed your tournament and the prizes and im sure people would have been fine with that. it's more that fact that you are calling dsl builders to build in your stock tournament, to be able to get something that may make them build in stock a lot more.
DSL Showcase

Offline Merrick

• Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 01:06:44 PM »

to be honest, calling people baby queers (ok maybe not that exact term) is rather common here. you cant really tell a mod off for saying that and not everyone else.

Maybe, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that those users are at least warned about it, right?

Offline ty4er

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2013, 01:07:44 PM »

Maybe, but I'm going to go ahead and guess that those users are at least warned about it, right?
nope. anything but properly swearing is allowed in the main forum.
DSL Showcase

Offline Merrick

• Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2013, 01:11:21 PM »

nope. anything but properly swearing is allowed in the main forum.

So you're basically saying this whole place is a playground for keyboard warriors.

Offline powerrave

• Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • See profile for gamer tags: Yes
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2013, 01:21:33 PM »
That's what you are trying to make of it. If you have a problem with Inf, take it to the PMs and do whatever.

Also, making such a big thread for just a tournament prize what would be shown in the thread of the tournament itself is completely useless.
"Always be yourself, unless you're a loser"

Offline Mr. AS

• TheGloriousCarbideArstotzkanIronsideChaosProtocol
  • Rep: 19
    • robotarenagtm
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2013, 02:12:20 PM »
excluding hosts that decide to release them, correct? i mean, clickbeetle released his BBEANS prizes after a while... i would assume you dont think clickbeetle of all people is a loser?
How you make Alarm Clock Pizza is:
Step 1: You buy an alarm clock from the store, and then you have to break it and put it in the sauce.
Step 2: Fold the sauce in 5 slices and put it in the dough.
Step 3: Paint the eggs with a pitcher of a clock showing what time you want to wake up and eat pizza for breakfast.
Step 4: Put the eggs in the dough.
Step 5: Make it flat into a round shape and draw the time you want on it.
Step 6: Put some old steel to prevent other peple from stealing it.
Step 7: Make it flat and cut into 60 slices 1 for each minute in 1 our.
Step 8: Put in the oven set the timer to 30048813.2884 seconds and put the temperature on 'Volcano' setting.
Step 9: If you think it is take to long, then get yor alarm clock and set it to now so that it will ring and you can take it out.
Step 10: Take it out uv the uvin wen it is redy and go to bed. In the morning eat pizza and also eat yor hands bi mistake.

Offline Naryar

• Rep: 21
  • hybrids oui oui
    • http://www.youtube.com/us
  • Awards BOTM Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2013, 02:15:06 PM »
Just saying : I'm totally OK with you guys arguing, but if I see another insulting BS post from anyone it's gonna be deleted and you will pay for it.

Know the difference between arguing and throwing insults like some butthurt kid.

excluding hosts that decide to release them, correct? i mean, clickbeetle released his BBEANS prizes after a while... i would assume you dont think clickbeetle of all people is a loser?
I was thinking this as well.

Offline Trovaner

• Rep: 32
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2013, 02:48:39 PM »
That's what you are trying to make of it. If you have a problem with Inf, take it to the PMs and do whatever.

Also, making such a big thread for just a tournament prize what would be shown in the thread of the tournament itself is completely useless.
I completely agree.