Robot Arena > Ironforge TC Showcases

The Mighty Reier's "legal monopoly on this meta" Ironforge extravaganza

(1/44) > >>

Reier:
i was gonna do like a hilarious intro video for this but like I'll ever make the whole thing.
but if i can't do that then by SWEET MAMA JALAPENOS THIS POST IS GONNA BE AN EVENT.
its time for

REIER'S FORAY INTO STUFF HE HAS NO GRASP OF WHATSOEVER

formalities aside I seriously have finished an entire one bot in ironforge thus far. I've made like crappy test bots but surprisingly they're crappy.
But here's my first """""""winner""""""" and honestly I'm pretty content with it.

HI I MADE A NEW BOT ITS CALLED ANEURYSM BECAUSE I HAVE NO NAME IDEAS WHAT IS ACAMS

ohhhh bustin out the ol "reier skin"

balls reach but the thing's friggin durable as mrhalitosis's reputation and it just seems to outlast things mainly. as i said before, i booted this up and found out this aint no dsl. i looked at the weapons available and was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so i closed my eyes and NOW IT HAS CRUSHING TEETH. and as luck would have it they do 2 dmg but have a billion HP so it actually works out well.

empty spaaaaaaaace honestly i think this is less important in ironforge. all the armors are friggin tough and i could always use the "oh it's irl" excuse if I'm really lazy durr
pretty slow but it has steel friggin 5 and like armor everywhere (even top and bottom) so it can pull of crap like this

and despite the weapon's low reach the updraft is huge from the big zteks so i think it evens out.
i bet it's weak mainly against good hammers/popups and bots with a trillion HP weapons (ie. that HW-FS bot) but there aren't many like that in the pack so far so i have no clue tbh. I have beaten that one dorky hammer with the huge chassis without much of a hitch though by climbing all over it like some demented edmund hillary and chewing its hammers off though so i honestly have no idea.
if I changed anything I may downgrade the motors 1 size and add EVEN MORE ARMOR but hnggggggggggwhatever. ironforge bots slam all over the arena so I think armor is more important here than in stock and DSL.

also: this is my ra2 trials bot and ten bucks its gonna get gangbanged from behind so i need all the durability i can get. i don't have any armor on the very back but i need that for the wheels' mesh and that's why turning was invented anyway.

thoughts chaps

RedAce:
Lookin pretty cool. The use of the tribars are nice.

Also, that splash is beautiful. Never change dude, never change.
also can i please have the skin

Reier:
yeah ironforge tribars have 4000 hp and these barely ever get knocked off with the dark armor on top
it can get stuck on its face though once in a while but once it gets hit it keeps fightin

reier skins that are better than sage's goofy ones
protip: paint all, not each individual side, it looks way better.
i've linked these before other places, anyone feel free to use them

S.T.C.:
Contemplating if I should even run my tournament now that I have a bot of such champion tier competing. Surely it will completely destroy everything in its path as seen above <3

Badnik96:
wait i thought ironforge hw was 400

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version