Author Topic: Cringey Makes A Cringey Ironforge Showcase to Share His Cringey Bots  (Read 1288 times)

Offline [cringey name goes here]

• Supah Kickah
  • Rep: -4
  • coolest monkey in the jungle 2021
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So I made this to show off my Centauri builds, basically because that's the only reason why I play Ironforge.
Anywho, this is a rental bot I made. Bludgeoner with Steel 10. No name/no skin. That is for the user to decide. PM me for the bot.
screenshot.bmp

Now, you all already know Ferromite, a bot I had built for me by Mystic2000. I really liked this design and I thank Mystic for taking their time making this. I also hold no grudge against them for Ferromite's poor performance. That was solely me and my driving.
screenshot_1.bmp

My current entry is Ground Zero EVO. I wanted to bring the DSL-S MW's name out of retirement (I tried other times to no avail). The front hinged flipper has been replaced by a huge frick-off spinner which can do some damage.
screenshot_2.bmp
please eat something that you're allergic to, in excessive ammounts
:sweat-smile: sadness anxiety insanity and chaos some people choose 1 or 2 me i choose all 4 :sweat-smile:
funniest user 2020

Offline Badger

• Permanent Artifact
  • Giga Heavyweight
  • Rep: 3
  • I wish to be with my people
  • Awards BOTM Winner Donated money for site hosting 2019
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cringey Makes A Cringey Ironforge Showcase to Share His Cringey Bots
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 06:19:28 PM »
> steel 10
> gutripper with no wedge
nani

consider using crushing teeth or cutting blades on the VS. The dual sided blades do less damage since their normals are on both sides, but you don't need the nicer normals for spinners so you're better off going with the single-sided but higher damage weapon setup.
also lol at most toxic guy around calling others out on this sh**
Google Drive with my newer bots